Sentinal Island is the only place on earth with no connection to modern civilization, If you had to show them one MJ song what would it be?

IhateTheMedia

Proud Member
Country
United-States
They don't know about any religion because people who've tried to spread word of them were instantly killed. However one Indian woman was able to stay there for 6 years without any hostile confrontation by befriending the children and gaining their trust.

I would leave them alone

Edited since the thread title got changed.

Last edited:
They don't know about any religion because people who've tried to spread word of them were instantly killed. However one Indian woman was able to stay there for 6 years without any hostile confrontation by befriending the children and gaining their trust
I really don't feel like dying, so if my life is on the line here. I would take a chance on Billie Jean, catchy song with a easy dance move

Stop being so rude to people, please, be polite. No need to offend people's hobbies

Sentinal Island is the only place on earth with no connection to modern civilization, If you had to show them one MJ song what would it be?
You Are Not Alone

And to answer the question - I wouldn't. I would leave them alone. I'm sure they have their own music. They don't need Western music. Why would they?

i told you all! STOP REPLYING TO THIS GUY!
I actually liked him first time. I thought he is pretty decent MJ fan. But then he suddenlty insulted one of the greatest singers of all time, and I was shocked... Now he calls poor people "savages", that's not really cool at all...

I actually liked him first time. I thought he is pretty decent MJ fan. But then he suddenlty insulted one of the greatest singers of all time, and I was shocked... Now he calls poor people "savages", that's not really cool at all...
They're not "poor" either. They're just chilling on their island.

Since the title of the thread got changed, I will retract my original comment to stop that discussion. Good that OP agreed to change.

He was referring to a notoriously dangerous place where travel is banned by the government since travellers keep getting murdered by the tribesmen and are very hostile to visitors. It's since been sealed off and nobody is allowed to go there, he was harsh by insulting them but has since changed the title of the thread. There was no insult towards MJ

He was referring to a notoriously dangerous place where travel is banned by the government since travellers keep getting murdered by the tribesmen and are very hostile to visitors. It's since been sealed off and nobody is allowed to go there, he was harsh by insulting them but has since changed the title of the thread. There was no insult towards MJ
No he's talking about him referring to Nirvana as "grunge đź’©", which is actually quite funny to me lol. But wasnt an insult to Kurt Cobain either, just the genre itself at the most.

No he's talking about him referring to Nirvana as "grunge đź’©", which is actually quite funny to me lol. But wasnt an insult to Kurt Cobain either, just the genre itself at the most.
Still, grunge was Kurt's main musical direction. He loved making music in that genre. That's why abusing this genre is awful thing. Because it has direct connection to my favoutire singer, Kurt Cobain. He was a brilliant musician, he died dramatically just like Michael, he is a legend! That's why I didn't like, when he was refered in an isluting way

Still, grunge was Kurt's main musical direction. He loved making music in that genre. That's why abusing this genre is awful thing. Because it has direct connection to my favoutire singer, Kurt Cobain. He was a brilliant musician, he died dramatically just like Michael, he is a legend! That's why I didn't like, when he was refered in an isluting way
It's just slang. Not that serious.

It's just slang. Not that serious.
Okay. Then everything is fine

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4a3165745559365a4d7678596b673d3d2d313135343330383731322e3136623737383932623039643830313533323738333030323231382e676966

Back