Should Michael have embraced voice acting...

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
And would even this be better than Invincible?

Pretty much what it says on the tin. I think he had decent turns in acting actually. The roles themselves, well, I pick and choose. But I think he had a great turn especially in the Simpsons and that made me think he'd be great in some other animated series as a regular. It'd certainly get a lot of draw.

And if you wanna say, oh they wouldn't want him, well, Mike Tyson and Paul Reubens both got turns. People can be accused or even "cancelled" and still come back to doing this. But that's all besides the point.

I would enjoy it.

I like this idea.

I don't rate Michael as an actor but, that said, I sometimes wonder if he could have made it as a voice actor. I don't know what's available in the US but in the UK we still have radio drama. I would love Michael to have had a chance to do radio stuff - small parts to begin with. His work on the ET audio book seems really good - I've only heard a short snippet but it was great.

Animation, as you say, is another option and he loved stuff like that so he'd be enthusiastic. At least, I assume so.

Back