• Total voters

Hiker

MJJC Staff
Staff member
Donations
$20.00
Country
Switzerland
They are both great choreographies, great dance moves. Which do you prefer?

SC.

I do love Dangerous - 1993, AMA's. Love it to bits but, still, SC every time. The 4 minute video, not the full length version.

Last edited:
For some reason, Dangerous speaks to me more than SC. Could be the order in which I saw them, or could be because there are more different live performance of Dangerous than SC, or it could just be because of the intro that Michael gave at MTV performance "for those who live on the dangerous side...." something like that.

For some reason, Dangerous speaks to me more than SC. Could be the order in which I saw them, or could be because there are more different live performance of Dangerous than SC, or it could just be because of the intro that Michael gave at MTV performance "for those who live on the dangerous side...." something like that.
yes!!! i was just talking about this! "for those who like living dangerously, this ones for you..." 😍

For some reason, Dangerous speaks to me more than SC.
I understand this although it's the opposite for me.

Could be the order in which I saw them,
There's something in this. Even with Dangerous, the various versions are all fine but none match up to 1993, imo, and that could easily be bc it was the first one. I'm not saying he should never have performed it again but, for me, there's just something so perfect and pure and complete about the '93 performance.

But with SC, I've been watching that thing since it first came out and I'm not done with it yet. There's still so much for me to discover in there. So many layers. I can't explain it. The depth in that (4 min) video just blows my mind.

or could be because there are more different live performance of Dangerous than SC, or it could just be because of the intro that Michael gave at MTV performance "for those who live on the dangerous side...." something like that.
I'm just pleased that we have both. :)

oh i never knew that was his first live performance of dangerous!
Obviously he was miming the vocals but, yeah, first performance of the dance routine. Perfectly exquisite, imo. :love:

it seemed later to me i dont know why... it was also too perfect i didnt notice it was his first time lol!
I think that's why he's being so cute and bashful at the end. Bc it was the first time and it got a great response from the crowd.

Back