SONGS FOR LIVE

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Do you have any favourite songs, that, in your opinion, Michael should have been perform, but never done it during his lifetime? As for me, I would like to see him performing "Scream", "Morphine", "She Drives Me Wild", "Tabloid Junkie" and, of course, "Unbreakable". Also, i would like to see him performing "Remember The Time", as the song was performed only on small perfomances and never on full tours, please correct me if i'm wrong...

Heartbreaker and Speed Demon. The dance choreography from MJ The Experience is exactly how I'd imagine a live performance of Speed Demon lol

Do you have any favourite songs, that, in your opinion, Michael should have been perform, but never done it during his lifetime? As for me, I would like to see him performing "Scream", "Morphine", "She Drives Me Wild", "Tabloid Junkie" and, of course, "Unbreakable". Also, i would like to see him performing "Remember The Time", as the song was performed only on small perfomances and never on full tours, please correct me if i'm wrong...
He performed Scream on the HIStory tour

Heartbreaker and Speed Demon. The dance choreography from MJ The Experience is exactly how I'd imagine a live performance of Speed Demon lol
Heartbreaker is one of my favourite songs! It's a shame it has never been performed live.... Just like others songs from Invincible album

I honestly wish that MJ performed an unplugged show to really show off his live vocals.

You have to wonder how much live singing there truly would have been in the HBO show 😞

The lady in my life, smile , will you be there , heal the world , stranger in Moscow ... The possibilities would have been endless.

If you had ever seen George Michael unplugged you will know exactly what I mean.

It still bothers me that he did lip sync so much throughout his performances. The history tour is an absolute bore-fest due to this reason.

As an example, imagine MJ singing live with this type of arrangement that exposes his raw vocals - it could have been incredible.

Something like smile or even an adult version of music and me.

Heartbreaker is such a blast to dance to. Oh, what I would give to see Michael go crazy to that beat.

Does anyone remember the rumour that MJ had apparently sang impromptu with a piano player in the Dorchester hotel in London during one of his late visits in the 00s? Can't remember if it was around 2007 or 2009 for TII announcement.

He sang what a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong, that's the MJ I always wanted to see.

The rumour turned out to be true , there was an actual photo of MJ and the hotel piano player together.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember the rumour that MJ had apparently sang impromptu with a piano player in the Dorchester hotel in London during one of his late visits in the 00s? Can't remember if it was around 2007 or 2009 for TIS announcement.

He sang what a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong, that's the MJ I always wanted to see.

The rumour turned out to be true , there was an actual photo of MJ and the hotel piano player together.
I found this. Legit?

Photo of Danny Mills and Michael in March 2007. Apparently.

danny-and-michael-jackson.jpg

I honestly wish that MJ performed an unplugged show to really show off his live vocals.

You have to wonder how much live singing there truly would have been in the HBO show 😞

The lady in my life, smile , will you be there , heal the world , stranger in Moscow ... The possibilities would have been endless.

If you had ever seen George Michael unplugged you will know exactly what I mean.

It still bothers me that he did lip sync so much throughout his performances. The history tour is an absolute bore-fest due to this reason.
Yes an MTV Unplugged session with MJ would be amazing.. and show the world hee didn't need effects and pyrotechnics.

'The Lady In My Life' is also THE song I wished to see him perform live! 'Give In To me' would be cool too and maybe 'PYT'. And imagine him doing 'Leave Me Alone' as an encore; the whole stadium would go nuts singing along!

Last edited:
He performed 'Scream' many times right, or do you mean live vocals? And the DWT rehearsal for 'Remember The Time' is a performance on it's own!

Speechless

Back