T. Mez was on BlogTalkRadio 1/2/14

For the most part I enjoy Tom Mesereau speaking but I can't help but cringe every time he speaks and endorses that crap book Untouchable. It seemed he only cared about Sullivan stating Michael never molested anybody but at the same time he was contradictory putting innuendos with Chandler.

Re: T. Mez was on BlogTalkRadio 1/2/13

Really enjoying hearing Mesereau on this, his first lines after the CM interview clip were something I'd always noticed but nobody ever talked about: so many people who were in Michael's life said they were his number 1 and the only person that he trusted, CM was just another on the list.
Totally agree. He's also right when he says that probably CM didn't answer the question "was Michael a p..." because he wants to say it in another paid interview or in a hypothetical book...

For the most part I enjoy Tom Mesereau speaking but I can't help but cringe every time he speaks and endorses that crap book Untouchable. It seemed he only cared about Sullivan stating Michael never molested anybody but at the same time he was contradictory putting innuendos with Chandler.
Yes I found it disturbing too... Another thing he said that I didn't like was when he states that Murray paid a horrible price... What horrible price?? He didn't even spend two years in jail and he paid a horrible price?? There's something wrong with it.

Yes I found it disturbing too... Another thing he said that I didn't like was when he states that Murray paid a horrible price... What horrible price?? He didn't even spend two years in jail and he paid a horrible price?? There's something wrong with it.

Maybe he means that a man died by his hands and he has to carry that burden all his life. This would be only true, however, if Murray had a conscience which he doesn't.

I also think Mez means Murray has to live as killer, that´s the burden or the horrible price. The problem is Murray has no remorse, and maybe Mez did not consider this aspect.

I honestly question whether he read ALL of Sullivan's book b/c if he had I don't think he would endorse it the way he does. It's a big book and takes a long time to read. The book also has no index and the chapter headings are so vague (North, South, East, West--huh?) so it's hard as hell to find stuff. I think he just read certain parts.

Back