That's exactly what I was talking about. And they did pull the plug.

scorpion

Proud Member
"Three months before Michael Jackson died, a top executive of concert promoter AEG Live wrote an email to another company executive saying, "We need to pull the plug now. I will explain. "The email was sent on March 25, 2009, and was from Randy Phillips to Paul Gongaware, who took the stand Tuesday in what is expected to be the first of several days of testimony. "

That's exactly what I was talking about. And they did pull the plug......killing Michael with using fall guy Murray for much more money than he was promised.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-michael-jackson-aeg-email-20130528,0,1009522.story

I only hope that magically MJ could make it and did not die as was planned by evil and that's what is going to be revealed on this trial. Only this scenario can add up with what Jermain, Joe, La Toya were saying: "There is much more will come out. The truth will come out....They murdered him.... Murray is fall guy.... There are people who behind this....." and alike comments they have made constantly since June 25, 2009.

^ That email is NOT referring to pulling the plug on Michael/the concerts

Conspiracy theories are always circulating, they are often based on lack of knowlege and false/incomplete information.

The trial is about money, Murray was a corrupt doctor and Michael had a dangerous addiction of taking risky medicine without proper supervision required by law as he wanted to keep it a secret.

Last edited:
People need to accept what happened for what it is. Forget convenient conspiracy theories. A company was desperate to make money, Michael Jackson was desperate to perform, his doctor was desperate to get a paycheck. Add the three together and we all know what happened. MJ got himself killed by a negligent doctor. I'm PRETTY sure AEG would rather have kept their star performer alive.

I can't understand how you insinuate AEG killed Michael Jackson. On purpose. What good would that probably do to them? :crazy

Back