The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

FONDATION_ALAIA_ArthurElgort_2023_006-scaled-1.jpg

What ever happened to @wendijane
I've already explained this over on Last Person!

wendi did this last year. She dropped off the board before Xmas, iirc, and didn't come back on until after the end of January. There could be many reasons. She's taking a break from MJJC? If so, I think that is really sensible. 83magic does it and so do a few others. wendi quite possibly has RL stuff to deal with. I often use MJJC as a distraction from RL sh!t but I admire people who are able to step back properly.

I don't think she's gone for good. She's been on MJJC since 2008 and she loves Michael to bits so I don't think she's disappeared. She's just taking time out. Good on her, that's what I say. If she's taking a break maybe it's bc she needs it.

I've already explained this over on Last Person!

wendi did this last year. She dropped off the board before Xmas, iirc, and didn't come back on until after the end of January. There could be many reasons. She's taking a break from MJJC? If so, I think that is really sensible. 83magic does it and so do a few others. wendi quite possibly has RL stuff to deal with. I often use MJJC as a distraction from RL sh!t but I admire people who are able to step back properly.

I don't think she's gone for good. She's been on MJJC since 2008 and she loves Michael to bits so I don't think she's disappeared. She's just taking time out. Good on her, that's what I say. If she's taking a break maybe it's bc she needs it.
Sorry, I didn't know. I don't visit that thread

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't know. I don't visit that thread
oh god, don't apologise! I don't even know why I typed that about the Last Person thread. I know perfectly well you don't go over there but was too lazy to go back and delete that bit. 🙄

Anyway. I genuinely think wendi will be back in her own good time.

Back