The Flash (Michael Keaton returns as Batman)

Michael Keaton?! How cool isn’t that! I’m jotting this down on my must-watch list right now.

Although I gotta say, judging from the trailer you have posted above, that it seems to be hysterically intense, verging on over the top. An ADHD production, you might say. Or someting in the vein of Michael Bay, perhaps?

How many superheroes will this have? Are they aiming to replicate the Marvel cinematic universe? I mean… they (DC) do have the two heaviest players out of them all, haven’t they? (Looking at you, Batman and Superman.)

It’s refreshing to see them casting Keaton as Batman in an industry, generally speaking, plagued by ageism. I just wish the exceptions to that would extend to women, too.

Where will this be streaming? HBO? Cinemas only for the time being, I presume?

Michael Keaton?! How cool isn’t that! I’m jotting this down on my must-watch list right now.

Although I gotta say, judging from the trailer you have posted above, that it seems to be hysterically intense, verging on over the top. An ADHD production, you might say. Or someting in the vein of Michael Bay, perhaps?

How many superheroes will this have? Are they aiming to replicate the Marvel cinematic universe? I mean… they (DC) do have the two heaviest players out of them all, haven’t they? (Looking at you, Batman and Superman.)

It’s refreshing to see them casting Keaton as Batman in an industry, generally speaking, plagued by ageism. I just wish the exceptions to that would extend to women, too.

Where will this be streaming? HBO? Cinemas only for the time being, I presume?
If you have seen MCU movies then I would say that this is similar to Spider-Man: No Way Home. In this The Flash goes to the universe from the Michael Keaton Batman movies. This is part of the DCs movie universe (DCEU) that started with Man of Steel (2013). The Flash appeared in Justice League movie before this. I think you can watch this even if you haven't seen them. This is only in theaters now but will be on Max at some point.

Last edited:
If you have seen MCU movies then I would say that this is similar to Spider-Man: No Way Home. In this The Flash goes to the universe from the Michael Keaton Batman movies. This is part of the DCs movie universe (DCEU) that started with Man of Steel (2013). The Flash appeared in Justice League movie before this. I think you can watch this even if you haven't seen them. This is only in theaters now but will be on Max at some point.
Nice. I’ve seen Justice League. Looking forward to this.

Back