The MJ Cast Podcast

Friend&Flower

Proud Member
Hi everyone! I’ve been working on a big painting commission and have been looking for good podcasts while I paint- I discovered The MJ Cast and it’s great! I’ve been listening to it on Spotify. The host are very journalistic in there interviews and they cover tough questions-it’s so good and interesting.

A couple highlights of some episodes are Brett Barnes just recently opened up and gave a 2 hour interview, it’s a beautiful story. He hasn’t given an interview since 93- and he stayed friends with MJ until the end of his life.

Another episode is Geraldine Hughes who was the legal secretary for the Chandler’s lawyer and she saw the lies and kept a diary- it’s very fascinating! She wrote a book called Redemption. She talks about what she saw/heard in the office.

Another one I’m currently finishing at this moment is MJ’s head of security Violet Gaitan Booker and she tells stories about him as a person at Neverland, it’s been wonderful.

Check it out!! ❤️

Hi everyone! I’ve been working on a big painting commission and have been looking for good podcasts while I paint- I discovered The MJ Cast and it’s great! I’ve been listening to it on Spotify. The host are very journalistic in there interviews and they cover tough questions-it’s so good and interesting.

A couple highlights of some episodes are Brett Barnes just recently opened up and gave a 2 hour interview, it’s a beautiful story. He hasn’t given an interview since 93- and he stayed friends with MJ until the end of his life.

Another episode is Geraldine Hughes who was the legal secretary for the Chandler’s lawyer and she saw the lies and kept a diary- it’s very fascinating! She wrote a book called Redemption. She talks about what she saw/heard in the office.

Another one I’m currently finishing at this moment is MJ’s head of security Violet Gaitan Booker and she tells stories about him as a person at Neverland, it’s been wonderful.

Check it out!! ❤️
I've been on such a long break from MJ Cast - nearly 2 years, I think - but I probably should get back into it. I've still only listened to the first 30 mins of the 2 part interview they did with Matt Forger earlier this year.

Episodes I've enjoyed include Eddie Garcia, Michael Prince, Rob Hoffman, Tom Mesereau. These episodes are all really old but I loved them so much.

I've been on such a long break from MJ Cast - nearly 2 years, I think - but I probably should get back into it. I've still only listened to the first 30 mins of the 2 part interview they did with Matt Forger earlier this year.

Episodes I've enjoyed include Eddie Garcia, Michael Prince, Rob Hoffman, Tom Mesereau. These episodes are all really old but I loved them so much.
Nice! Yeah I’m kind of jumping around to episodes that sound interesting at the moment- so glad I found it!

Back