The number 7

Your beliefs are not facts, they are opinions. You can't prove that things like God, astrology, or numerology are not real.
We don't have to. You're claiming god exists, therefore the onus of proof is on you. Basically, god doesn't exist until you prove otherwise.

And debates around religion/faith are against MJJC rules, so no more remarks on this please.
So what are you saying, "I'm going to state my side, and you can't say anything against it because I don't like it and it would make you rude and disrespectful"?!

Basically, saying that makes me lose all respect for a person. Stop being afraid of having your beliefs challenged and discussed.

Last edited:
We don't have to. You're claiming god exists, therefore the onus of proof is on you. Basically, god doesn't exist until you prove otherwise.

So what are you saying, "I'm going to state my side, and you can't say anything against it because I don't like it and it would make you rude and disrespectful"?!

Basically, saying that makes me lose all respect for a person. Stop being afraid of having your beliefs challenged and discussed.
the person you quoted isn't even on here anymore...

So does anybody knows what the song '7 Digits' is about..? Does it stand for 'Michael'? Am I missing something lol
Tbh I kind of imagined that it had a theme similar to 'Money' of being betrayed/exploited for money and such. When MJ sings "and they only give you seven digits when you're down" in one of the snippets it reinforces that idea even more to me.

So does anybody knows what the song '7 Digits' is about..? Does it stand for 'Michael'? Am I missing something lol
Tbh I kind of imagined that it had a theme similar to 'Money' of being betrayed/exploited for money and such. When MJ sings "and they only give you seven digits when you're down" in one of the snippets it reinforces that idea even more to me.
The theme of '7 Digits' apparently refers to Michael Jackson's frustration and disappointment due to an unreciprocated romantic desire.

The theme of '7 Digits' apparently refers to Michael Jackson's frustration and disappointment due to an unreciprocated romantic desire.
Yeah but what are those digits? A phone number? The letters 'Michael'? Or is this an translation thing I don't understand

Yeah but what are those digits? A phone number? The letters 'Michael'? Or is this an translation thing I don't understand
Yes, these 7 digits are basically a telephone dialing procedure in certain North American territories.

As a result, the '7 Digits' song refers to that North American prefix telephone number of 7 digits long.

Yes, these 7 digits are basically a telephone dialing procedure in certain North American territories.

As a result, the '7 Digits' song refers to that North American prefix telephone number of 7 digits long.
Ah I see, thanx!

About the prevalence of the number 7 in MJs life:

Michael Bush said that MJ had him stitch 777 into his Mission Red Lion shirt for the This is it rehearsals.

Back