The truth is coming out of Bashir

Annita

Proud Member

The truth is coming out about Bashir​

ByAdmin Team
March 21, 2024

As Michael Jackson fans, we all know Martin Bashir and we all knew for decades that he used Michael Jackson and Princess Diana for his own glory. We knew he used fraudulent tactics to get those interviews and we also all knew he tricked the interviewees and, with editing, draw a completely different picture far from the truth.
As fans, we also blame him and his documentary “Living with Michael Jackson” for triggering the court case of 2005 and ultimately the death of our idol. I am going to say it as it is, Martin Bashir killed Michael Jackson.
Now, in 2021, an inquiry found that Bashir had secured the Panorama interview through deception and faking documents. The BBC released thousands of emails due to the enquiry.
At the time, we, the fans, also raised our voices and also asked ITV and BBC to open an investigation on Bashir’s documentary “Living with”.
Three years later, the same media that have continuously talked sh*t about Michael Jackson, are now starting to turn their backs on Bashir and started to report… finally… the truth.
New news articles in those tabloids have started to pop in saying Bashir tricked people close to Michael Jackson to obtain the interview.
Music producer Denis Ingolsby and Tito Jackson, both said Bashir tricked them to get to Michael.
Both said that Bashir approached Ingolsby with the idea to do a documentary about the Jackson family. Long story short, Ingolsby introduced Bashir to Tito and Tito to Michael’s people.
Bashir-02.jpg
Denis Ingoldsby with Brooke Shields and Michael Jackson
Ingolsby said “The way he acted to get me on side and exploit my friendship with the Jacksons has driven me mad for years but I haven’t said anything. To then see him portraying himself as some sort of victim was the final straw… He said he wanted to make a documentary about the whole Jackson family, and it would be very much a celebration of their lives, and wanted me to introduce him to them… I was a bit reluctant as I was very protective of the Jackson family, and Michael was nothing but lovely to me. But he insisted that it was not going to centre on Michael at all… but would be a celebration of the Jackson family as a whole, and their legacy. Over several hours in which we enjoyed time on a boat, and dinners together, he kept saying this, and I was taken in by him. But at the end of the day it was all an act, and he only had Michael in his sights. I felt deceived and, ultimately, betrayed by this man.”
And Tito confirmed the story by saying “I remember [Bashir] saying he wanted to do a project with the whole family, and he was very nice, and I ended up giving him some more contacts. But then I didn’t hear from him again. First of all, I felt double-crossed – he was only interested in a story on Michael. That’s what I got so upset about, as that wasn’t the deal. He said it would be very positive and on the entire family… The story wasn’t factual. He just needed to tell the truth. He didn’t need to lie to me. He was a betrayer.”
Now, yes it is annoying that the same tabloids that have been spreading the lies about Michael Jackson to the general public are now, finally, doing the right thing and yes, they also need to take accountability for their actions and millions of trashy articles and finally apology to Michael Jackson and the Jackson family. But this also means that the millions of people reading those tabloids might prompt a specific inquiry about Bashir and his conduct to produce “Living with”, being open.

Great... Too little, too late. Why didn't these people say anything in 2003? Or 2005?

Why didn't they warn Michael before he did the interview? Surely it must have seemed strange when Bashir immediately went back on his word?

Back