2. Heartbreaker
3. Break of Dawn
4. You Rock My World
5. Butterflies
6. Speechless
7. Don't Walk Away
8. Whatever Happens
9. Threatened

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That's the silliest thing I have ever heard in my life! Invincible literally has THE BEST OUTTAKES, Michael have ever made! There a lots of Bad ottakes, Thriller ottakes, that sound pretty good, but they are not good enough, comparing with Invincible outtakes! That's a fact. I can accept, that people don't like final track list of Invincible album. But the idea, that Invincible outtakes are the worst in MJ's history - you can say that only if you are insane or have never listened to MJ's music 😂 😂 😂 😂 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
A fact? It's not a fact at all, it's your opinion and it's actually an opinion shared with very few people on earth

THRINCIBLE (or THREATENED)

1. Unbreakable
2. Break of Dawn
3. Heaven Can Wait
4. Threatened

5. Cry

6. You Rock My World
7. Butterflies
8. Whatever Happens
9. Don't Walk Away

Runtime: 46 minutes

Replacing Cry with 2000 Watts would make the list structurally more similar to Thriller (you'd have an "aggressive" track in the Beat It slot), but I just prefer Cry as a song and think it works well as an intermission smack-dab in the middle of the album. Don't Walk Away has Michael pleading to a woman at the end much like The Lady in My Life. That's partly why I chose it as the closer, although it ends somewhat abruptly.

Using just the actual 16 Invincible tracks, this would be mine:

1. HEARTBREAKER
2. ROCK MY WORLD
3. BUTTERFLIES
4. THREATENED
5. WHATEVER HAPPENS
6. BREAK OF DAWN
7. HEAVEN CAN WAIT
8. SPEECHLESS
9. UNBREAKABLE

I think it should be structured like the actual Thriller.

Unbreakable
Break of Dawn
Whatever Happens
Threatened
Shout
Hollywood Tonight. I will break from the actual album. There is no song like Billie Jean on this record. But Hollywood Tonight would be it.
Speechless (Or Butterflies)
You Rock My World
Don't Walk Away

Last edited:
THRINCIBLE (or THREATENED)

1. Unbreakable
2. Break of Dawn
3. Heaven Can Wait
4. Threatened

5. Cry

6. You Rock My World
7. Butterflies
8. Whatever Happens
9. Don't Walk Away

Runtime: 46 minutes

Replacing Cry with 2000 Watts would make the list structurally more similar to Thriller (you'd have an "aggressive" track in the Beat It slot), but I just prefer Cry as a song and think it works well as an intermission smack-dab in the middle of the album. Don't Walk Away has Michael pleading to a woman at the end much like The Lady in My Life. That's partly why I chose it as the closer, although it ends somewhat abruptly.
Nice. Nice indeed. My only objection is that you stack two ‘breaks’ on top of each other at the beginning.

So it just occured to me that if it was up to Michael, Thriller would have Carousel and Human Nature on it probably. The same way Invincible had just about every track they could come up with on there.

Back