Vanity Fair Interview with Riley Keough talking about about her step father Michael Jackson: " ...You just remember the love"

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
F3AvP7qXoAEi4un
VF0923_DigitalCover.jpg
F3AvPgRXkAEqAnM

....He turned to his close friend Lisa Marie for support. A year later, after Jackson had settled with the boy’s family for a reported $20 million, he proposed to her. She separated from Danny Keough, and 20 days later, she and Jackson eloped to the Dominican Republic. The media suspected the marriage was a publicity stunt to rehabilitate Jackson’s reputation, but Lisa Marie denied it: “I am very much in love with Michael. I dedicate my life to being his wife.” Jackson’s addiction to pills has since been cited as the reason the marriage dissolved a year and a half later.

“My whole childhood was probably very extreme,” Keough says. She breaks the tension with one of her big, guttural laughs. “In hindsight, I can see how crazy these things would be to somebody from the outside. But when you’re living in them, it’s just your life and your family. You just remember the love, and I had real love for Michael.” Keough was obviously too young to be aware of the accusations swirling around Jackson, so her memories are often idyllic, like the time the singer shut down a toy store in Paris—maybe it was London?—when she needed a teddy bear. “I think he really got a kick out of being able to make people happy, in the most epic way possible, which I think he and my grandfather had in common.”

I point out the surreal fact that Keough has called both Graceland and Neverland home.

“Which one did I like better?” she wonders aloud. “I spent more time at Neverland than Graceland, to be honest. That was a real home, whereas Graceland was a museum in my lifetime.”

I think riley saying that neverland speaks volumes cuz the media has always implied its a ''kiddy horror place'' its nice for her as the grand daughter of elvis presley to say that

Back