What children/ family movies did Michael have his children watch during their upbringing?

StarlightXX

Proud Member
I know Michael introduced Star Wars to Prince and Paris early in their lives (in home footage taken in a hotel room, circa 2000, The Phantom Menace was playing on TV). And when comedian Jerry Lewis died in 2017, Paris posted a tribute on her IG, talking about watching Martin and Lewis films with her dad as a child.

Did the kids ever talk about movies that their dad let them watch growing up?

I know Michael introduced Star Wars to Prince and Paris early in their lives (in home footage taken in a hotel room, circa 2000, The Phantom Menace was playing on TV). And when comedian Jerry Lewis died in 2017, Paris posted a tribute on her IG, talking about watching Martin and Lewis films with her dad as a child.

Did the kids ever talk about movies that their dad let them watch growing up?
Wiz, Moonwalker, Ghosts šŸ˜

And when comedian Jerry Lewis died in 2017, Paris posted a tribute on her IG, talking about watching Martin and Lewis films with her dad as a child.
sidenote:
What a shame. There is a Vanity Fair piece on Jerry Lewis, speaking about what a disgusting man he was in real life. It's on YouTube. To be fair, I think most of the entertainment industry is ruled by evil.

sidenote:
What a shame. There is a Vanity Fair piece on Jerry Lewis, speaking about what a disgusting man he was in real life. It's on YouTube. To be fair, I think most of the entertainment industry is ruled by evil.
I donā€™t understand why a lot of people say Jerry Lewis was a terrible man. I never got bad vibes from him - in interviews, behind the scenes, whatever. Iā€™m not being obstinate, Iā€™m open-minded and like hearing different views. He gave a lot of terminally ill kids hope and love and he raised billions (not only millions) of dollars with his Telethron ā€just so people can have a better lifeā€ (in Jerryā€™s own words).

I do not know if it is true or not, but I believe Michael would have shown his kids the classic movie To Kill A Mockingbird. It stars a great friend of Michael, Gregory Peck. Mr. Peck worked for a time when he was just starting his career at the Barter Theater which is in my home town of Abingdon, Va.

I donā€™t understand why a lot of people say Jerry Lewis was a terrible man. I never got bad vibes from him - in interviews, behind the scenes, whatever. Iā€™m not being obstinate, Iā€™m open-minded and like hearing different views. He gave a lot of terminally ill kids hope and love and he raised billions (not only millions) of dollars with his Telethron ā€just so people can have a better lifeā€ (in Jerryā€™s own words).
He was very open about his infidelity and he's been accused of harassment multiple times now.

And he married a child

If I had a nickel for Everytime a Jerry Lewis is a pervert I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot but it's crazy how it happened twice.

Jerry Lewis and Jerry Lee Lewis are both terrible. Wow.

You know for a fact then kids was watching Shrek

And Singing in the Rain probably.

Back