What happened to the album that was being made in 2005?

MJJ567

Proud Member
hello everyone, I create this post to clarify my doubts, since I read that Michael was going to publish an album in 2005-2006 with a company called 2 seas record, does anyone know what happened to the album, what songs it was going to have and why it was canceled

does anyone know what happened to the album and why it was canceled
It was cancelled because MJ had left Bahrain and moved to Ireland. By the time he left he had only made 3 songs. The songs nowadays are stored somewhere in London.
what songs it was going to have
I Have This Dream - A gospel song that features artists like BabyFace, R Kelly, O'Jays, Jermaine Jackson, Shirley Caesar, Snoop Dogg, Keisha Cole and Ciara. It's said by the owner of 2 Sea Records that the song is "A message of peace and help and caring. It's a song of total oneness.". The song was never released because Michael wasn't satisfied with his vocal delivery and wanted to do a re-recording for a final release of which he never did, I assume this is where the rework "From The Bottom Of My Heart" comes in.

Light The Way - Nothing is known, Brad Buxer has copyright credits so he had to have been involved with the song somehow.

He Who Makes The Sky Gray - The only thing known about it is that the backing vocalist Kim Chandler implied that the song has vocals in some form:
"The track was done a while ago now and was called He Who Makes The Sky Gray, but has not been released to date and I don't know if it will ever be...Michael's vocals were already down, so we didn't get to meet him unfortunately..."

Last edited:
British music executive Guy Holmes (who oversaw the production of that album) apparently has the few songs that Michael Jackson recorded in Bahrain.

In any case, Two Seas Records proved to be not sufficient enough to sustain a release of a new studio album by Michael Jackson.

Two Seas Records could not meet Michael Jackson's standards.

A new studio album released by him would have entailed very big expenses, such as manufacturing costs, distribution costs, marketing costs, etc, and a small label like Two Seas Records could not undertake such expenses.

Also, Michael Jackson appeared to be not focused enough on making his new music, due to his mental and physical health problems.

His mind was still on the trial days, while he was also physically in a very bad shape, as confirmed by Guy Holmes.

"He basically was skin and bones after the court case … He was ashamed of the way he looked" (Guy Holmes)

Guy Holmes also stated that the singer was so ashamed of the way he physically looked that he was often hiding behind a cloth curtain instead of getting into the recording studio and record his new songs.

British music executive Guy Holmes (who oversaw the production of that album) apparently has the few songs that Michael Jackson recorded in Bahrain.

In any case, Two Seas Records proved to be not sufficient enough to sustain a release of a new studio album by Michael Jackson.

A new studio album released by him would have entailed very big expenses, such as manufacturing costs, distribution costs, marketing costs, etc, and a small label like Two Seas Records could not undertake such expenses.

Also, Michael Jackson appeared to be not focused enough on making his new music, due to his mental and physical health problems.

His mind was still on the trial days, while he was also physically in a very bad shape, as confirmed by Guy Holmes.

"He basically was skin and bones after the court case … He was ashamed of the way he looked" (Guy Holmes)

Guy Holmes also stated that the singer was so ashamed of the way he physically looked that he was often hiding behind a cloth curtain instead of getting into the recording studio and record his new songs.
Do u have information about tomboy or Michael mckiller or get around or crack kills.or i have this dream

What I've read is that MJ basically mooched off that Bahrain prince for as long as he could and when the man said, "alright, it's time for work", MJ noped the hell out of there.

It was cancelled because MJ had left Bahrain and moved to Ireland. By the time he left he had only made 3 songs. The songs nowadays are stored somewhere in London.

I Have This Dream - A gospel song that features artists like BabyFace, R Kelly, O'Jays, Jermaine Jackson, Shirley Caesar, Snoop Dogg, Keisha Cole and Ciara. It's said by the owner of 2 Sea Records that the song is "A message of peace and help and caring. It's a song of total oneness.". The song was never released because Michael wasn't satisfied with his vocal delivery and wanted to do a re-recording for a final release of which he never did, I assume this is where the rework "From The Bottom Of My Heart" comes in.

Light The Way - Nothing is known, Brad Buxer has copyright credits so he had to have been involved with the song somehow.

He Who Makes The Sky Gray - The only thing known about it is that the backing vocalist Kim Chandler implied that the song has vocals in some form:
So two i have this dream recorded ???

I don't believe Michael was ever serious about releasing an album with the 2 seas record label.

AND DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE SINGLE I WAS GOING TO PUBLISH IN 2005, I THINK IT WAS A BENEFIT SINGLE BUT I DON'T REMEMBER IT, DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION?

Back