What is your favorite thing about your least favorite song?

It's not even a song dude, it's literally half of You Can't Win. It's like hyping up the second half of Controversy by Prince, calling it PrinceTroversy. It's pretty indefensible.

[…]
Mhm? And what’s your point? It was just a B-side. And You Can’t Win is awesome. No wonder I really dig Can’t Get Outta the Rain, too.

Mhm? And what’s your point? It was just a B-side. And You Can’t Win is awesome. No wonder I really dig Can’t Get Outta the Rain, too.
I can't fault you for liking it, I like You can't Win. I just prefer to listen to that instead.

Childhood is at least about the childhood that Michael never had because Joseph was busy molding him into a performing seal.

i dont like they dont care about us on HIStory the newer one it seems lazy, thankfully i have the original version

i dont like they dont care about us on HIStory the newer one it seems lazy, thankfully i have the original version
You mean the censored version? I don’t like it either. Same with Scream. And, to me, the original intro to HIStory (the song) is the only intro to HIStory.

You mean the censored version? I don’t like it either. Same with Scream. And, to me, the original intro to HIStory (the song) is the only intro to HIStory.
Yeah I mean the censored I couldn’t think of the word ! Thanks, the censored version seems just to drag on and drag

I sliced it off, I can’t be doing with that. Give me the good stuff.

The only censoring of MJ's music was the first two songs on HIStory.

Scream has in the third chorus "Just stop messin with me, Just stop messin with me (You make me wanna scream), Just stop messin with me, Just stop f#@king with me!"

TDCAU has "Do me, Jew me, everybody sue me" and "Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me" . Extremely minor inmy opinion given the Olympic swearathons of most mid 1990s releases (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, Alanis Morisette, Madonna and every rapper and gfunk "singha" at the time.

Those songs were not censored on the UK or Europe versions.

Scream and They don't care about us, caused a ruckus in the USA because he swore in one and used anti Jewish slurs in the other. So American copies had those words censored out.

Typical Americans overreacting to stupid things. You can't say fuck in a song, but you can buy a gun and mow down 50 innocent people or shoot a Black guy because he looks at you wrong and you were "Standing your ground".

I always thought Scream never got censored, i have the 2nd CD pressing of HIStory (the one with the censored They Don't Care About Us) and Scream is still the same as the first pressing, including the "stop fucking with me" chorus and all

it's not just my copy, i've checked multiple ones 😅
Maybe the single was censored?...

Scream and They don't care about us, caused a ruckus in the USA because he swore in one and used anti Jewish slurs in the other. So American copies had those words censored out.

Typical Americans overreacting to stupid things. You can't say fuck in a song, but you can buy a gun and mow down 50 innocent people or shoot a Black guy because he looks at you wrong and you were "Standing your ground".
This is grossly an oversimplification.

I always thought Scream never got censored, i have the 2nd CD pressing of HIStory (the one with the censored They Don't Care About Us) and Scream is still the same as the first pressing, including the "stop fucking with me" chorus and all

it's not just my copy, i've checked multiple ones 😅
Maybe the single was censored?...
It was censored. I have both first and second pressings of the album. Bought in Sweden.

Back