What is your favourite era in Michael's life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Shaw

2 Bad
Which era do you like most?

As for me, my favorite era is Off The Wall era 😉 Get On The Floor and Off The Wall are 2 most underrated songs, Michael have ever recorded ☝️ I love them so much. Also, I prefer this era, because Michael finally escaped his brothers tight boundaries. He finally started his solo career! He met Quincy Jones. During OTW era he invented hid famous Ankle Breaker motion! My favorite motion! 😱 I like all his new tricks from OTW. That was a really sensational start of a great entertainer 😎

What about you? 😃

Guys, these threads are automatically posted to forum's social media accounts and I need to keep them clean and respectful. I am going to delete all the off topic posts.

Thank you 😌
you do realize that everybody here knows who you are,right?but you don't really care Richard,do you?
who do you think you are to do this all over again to us?!
who do you think you are?!
what fuels your view of us as being your toys and an impressive load of idiots when you should just take a look in the mirror and find what you're looking for?
what is wrong with you??!
(i apologize for the rather 'out of character' and,nonetheless,agressive post,but you need help and you know it!)

what fuels your view of us as being your toys and an impressive load of idiots
And the constant drama and derailing of threads by other members is falling right into that trap. I am going to close this thread as there is no point trying to bring it back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back