What the last book you read?

Mark Shaw

2 Bad
Somebody already made the similar thread about movies before, so I decided to make the same thread about books, 'cause I'm a big bookworm to tell the truth 😅 I like reading a lot. Can't imagine my life without books I love.
So, the last book I read is Tales From The PizzaPlex Book 2
f8a8e004ee757bd7dbfc928b6bc5806f.jpg

I'm a big fan of FNAF franchise 😀 I read all 12 books of Fazbear Frights 😉

What about you guys?

I don't read books.

Last one was probably L'Etranger by Camus, it's my favourite , I read it for the 3rd or 4th time about 5 years ago.

Otherwise, it's just SQL textbooks and the like, lol. I guess I recently bought a magazine on the history of Le Mans. That was 200 or 300 pages, I guess that counts as a book?

I’m also not a fan of reading books, I can’t say specifically which one I read last. There are books that I am in the process of reading. This is Charlie Chaplin's autobiography (My Wonderful Life), a book of reference on Toxicology and a book by Mirzakim Norbekov

I’m also not a fan of reading books, I can’t say specifically which one I read last. There are books that I am in the process of reading. This is Charlie Chaplin's autobiography (My Wonderful Life), a book of reference on Toxicology and a book by Mirzakim Norbekov
Wow. That's actually pretty unexpected. You always seemed to be a person, who is very smart and who like reading 😄

Wow. That's actually pretty unexpected. You always seemed to be a person, who is very smart and who like reading 😄
I love learning new things and often read articles, but I quickly lose concentration when reading large texts 😅

I love, love reading!! The last book I read was Alices's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Coincidentally, I finished reading it yesterday. I'm still deciding on which book I read should read next. (Just for some context I read a new book every month. So, like I read one book per month and I give myself a month to read the chosen book. Hopefully I didn't confuse any of y'all))

Oh, I have been meaning to read Sherlock Holmes. I even got a thick volume of all works, just no time. Some day!
Yeah. Someday 😉 It's like in The Black Eyed Peas song.
Someday (oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh)
One day (oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh)
😄

Oh, I have been meaning to read Sherlock Holmes. I even got a thick volume of all works, just no time. Some day!
I have an app on my iPad with the complete collection of Sherlock Holmes stories. The Speckled Band, The Norwood Builder and the Hound Of The Baskervilles are fun SH stories.

Back