What would This Is It have most likely looked like

They said that the setlist was still not finalized by the 25th, he did rehearse songs that are not on the set list that were rehearsed multiple times - like Stranger in Moscow. I believe they planned to do a floating setlist; having the base being the same but having areas they would interchange a song or two. He could have also introduced new songs on stage as they would release to coincide with it...

Regarding the Speechless comments, it's something MJ was told to try out (I don't recall by who, but someone spoke on this) and it seemed to go over well. That doesn't mean it would have been put in WBSS or any other song...

They said that the setlist was still not finalized by the 25th, he did rehearse songs that are not on the set list that were rehearsed multiple times - like Stranger in Moscow. I believe they planned to do a floating setlist; having the base being the same but having areas they would interchange a song or two. He could have also introduced new songs on stage as they would release to coincide with it...
That in itself makes it more exciting then most of his solo tours in theory

Back