What’s going on?

miikasillanpaa

A finnish fan since May 2022
Country
Finland
Are there banned people here with different accounts or what? I’ve seen people talking about something like this in some of the threads. I don’t really understand what’s going on. Could someone please explain?

And let’s keep this conversation here and ignore those banned people in the other threads:D

Are there banned people here with different accounts or what? I’ve seen people talking about something like this in some of the threads. I don’t really understand what’s going on. Could someone please explain?

And let’s keep this conversation here and ignore those banned people in the other threads:D
The banned poster called Richard76 (racist, homophobic, creepy towards minors) has created several accounts over the past few weeks.

His profile keeps getting deleted and his IP blocked but he somehow keeps coming back.

He has went under the previous names, Richard77, Michael Afton, Little Susie Pie Jesu and now Mark Shaw - he's from Moscow, Russia.

His posting style is very obvious, he frequently mentions Invincible and can be found creating threads around this period. He also makes conversation in the chat function.

Hope this helps 👍

The banned poster called Richard76 (racist, homophobic, creepy towards minors) has created several accounts over the past few weeks.

His profile keeps getting deleted and his IP blocked but he somehow keeps coming back.

He has went under the previous names, Richard77, Michael Afton, Little Susie Pie Jesu and now Mark Shaw - he's from Moscow, Russia.

His posting style is very obvious, he frequently mentions Invincible and can be found creating threads around this period. He also makes conversation in the chat function.

Hope this helps 👍
Thank you!

That is very rude what he is doing

Some people here are very racist, homophobic and rude. And unfortunately they don't get banned. Because administration is too kind to do it. They use a lot of fake accounts to insult people. Keep it in mind. And pay attention

Some people here are very racist, homophobic and rude. And unfortunately they don't get banned. Because administration is too kind to do it. They use a lot of fake accounts to insult people. Keep it in mind. And pay attention
You have literally just joined therefore, how do you know that the people here are racist etc?

Because it's you, Richard76, from Russia.

Freudian Slip in Practice

yes it is sad but we don't know the reason/s. For what reason/s ...lonely ? is he a child who seeks attention? is he a hacker who seeks intention.. ?

Last edited:
You know...it'll be easier for people just to ignore him. Yall keep giving him fuel for the fire at this point!
I don't think just ignoring him will work tbh. He's a constant pest.

For the comments he's made previously, he doesn't deserve to a member on here and free to do whatever he pleases.

You are racist, you are homophobic and you are rude. Stop making new accounts and playing victim Richard76

Back