Who has Jackson 5 tour booklets?

filmandmusic

Proud Member
I heard there were tour booklets back then which had setlists in them, does anyone collect these? What else is in it? Was it one per tour or one for each venue?

These could possible contain many answers to my questions regarding setlists…

You mean a souvenir program?

One question I have about J5 that some people might know: when did Johny Jackson stop playing drums? When did Tony Lewis start? Was there anybody between the two? There's a bit of a lack of info in this era, it might well be covered in a tour program.

One question I have about J5 that some people might know: when did Johny Jackson stop playing drums? When did Tony Lewis start? Was there anybody between the two? There's a bit of a lack of info in this era, it might well be covered in a tour program.
Someone close to Johnny made a doc on him. Look up Johnny Jackson documentary on facebook

Yes I guess, I had no idea stuff like this existed. I saw a bunch of them are being sold on the internet but I'm not interested in them if they don't have setlists

Back