Who put Who Is It (IHS Mix) on TUC?

Wasn't this made for the Dangerous special edition originally? Probably just slapped on there as a bonus.

What's the difference between the IHS and original?

The IHS mix is trash

i just listened to it...... was NOT expecting it to be THAT bad. WOW. like bad to the point where i LAUGHED SO HARD. also i skipped ahead to like 1:50 and OH GOD WHY IS IT HORRIBLY MIXED. the instrumental reminds me of Money lowkey. does not mesh well with Who Is It. also the remixing of the chorus vocals from the beginning?? AWFUL. STINKY.

3:07 that sound... is so annoying. GAHHHHHH!

who is responsible for this. this remix is a crime to the galaxy. i cannot believe they thought to release that ear bleeding torturous mess on an OFFICIAL MJ box set.

i just listened to it...... was NOT expecting it to be THAT bad. WOW. like bad to the point where i LAUGHED SO HARD. also i skipped ahead to like 1:50 and OH GOD WHY IS IT HORRIBLY MIXED. the instrumental reminds me of Money lowkey. does not mesh well with Who Is It. also the remixing of the chorus vocals from the beginning?? AWFUL. STINKY.

3:07 that sound... is so annoying. GAHHHHHH!

who is responsible for this. this remix is a crime to the galaxy. i cannot believe they thought to release that ear bleeding torturous mess on an OFFICIAL MJ box set.
It was planned for the canceled 2001 special edition reissue of Dangerous, but I believe it had an official release earlier. Every outtake on the Dangerous-era disc of TUC was originally listed for that 2001 release. My guess is that whoever compiled the Dangerous section of TUC just selected a couple of tracks from the canceled 2001 release, hence why this one remix was included. I agree with you- it's easily my least favorite track on TUC. It reminds me of those god-awful remixes that were included on BOTDF.

It was originally released on the cd single

Funny enough it wasn’t included in dangerous remixes but 2 other Mixes of who is it were included on that one.

Back