Would you mind.

I wonder if Michael heard Janet's song would you mind. I bet the look on his face would be priceless.lol. I also wonder if he saw her rope burn performance you know where she has the polls. I know she said in her Diane sawyer interview back in 2001 that Katherine didn't like when she did that, but I wonder what Michael thought of the performance.

michaeljackson&lisamarie;4099691 said:
I wonder if Michael heard Janet's song would you mind. I bet the look on his face would be priceless.lol.

‘Would you mind’ is not the only song on that album with provocative lyrics.

For example, the title track (‘All for you’) has some equally explicit lyrics, too.

Oh I know "would you mind" is not the only provocative song on the album. I have the cd. IMO though I don't think the song "all for you" is all that provocative.

michaeljackson&lisamarie;4099691 said:
I wonder if Michael heard Janet's song would you mind. I bet the look on his face would be priceless.lol. I also wonder if he saw her rope burn performance you know where she has the polls. I know she said in her Diane sawyer interview back in 2001 that Katherine didn't like when she did that, but I wonder what Michael thought of the performance.

michaeljackson&lisamarie;4099920 said:
IMO though I don't think the song "all for you" is all that provocative.

‘All for you’ is very provocative (lyrically) from the very start of the song. The fact that Janet sings in such a carefree way does not make the song less (sexually) explicit.

Personally, I was never surprised by the content of ‘Would you mind’ to that extent that I single this song out for such extensive criticism. Janet, even before the release of the ‘All for you’ album, had already recorded & released songs that are (more or less) raunchy not only lyrically, but also vocally (‘Throb’, for example).

Also, I cannot understand why MJ had to be shocked by the song ‘Would you mind’. There were occasions when MJ was not less provocative in comparison with Janet (‘In The Closet’, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, & so on).

Finally, mothers generally do not like that kind of acts, especially when they are performed in full view of thousands of people. That’s why, for me, Katherine’s disapproval makes a lot of sense.

Yeah, I love how All For You is such a happy, upbeat song, but it's very blatantly sexual :D
"Got a nice package alright, guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight"

I love Would You Mind more so for the beat. Very dark and soothing. I'm jaded by sexuality in general, so nothing really shocked me or anything.

I'm getting all nostalgic. The entire ALL FOR YOU album is great.

I love "would you mind" too. That's my song.lol. I also love "son of a gun". I love the remix more though. Like you said the whole album is great.

Back