Wtf is up with Vincent Amen?

This guy is at it again on Twitter. Now, not for one second do I believe Michael ever possessed such material, but why is he doing this? What is in it for him at this point? I mean the media in general has done all they can to ruin MJ, wtf is up with this man?

And more follow up tweets. This guy worked for Michael back in the day. What the hell is he doing, and why?

Probably dumb enough to believe LN. Switched sides

Read from fellow MJ fans that this guy years ago fabricated stories and sold it to the tabloids, sounds like it was way before LN even. So it's just yet another one of those backstabbing snakes, very sad.

Michael had a bit too many of these people around him, thankfully there are also really good ones, the best absolutely being Mesereau.

Supposedly, Amen is the lover of one of Epstein's procurers, Rina Oh, who came out in testimony in Ghislaine Maxwell's trial. Oh claims "I'm a victim too," but Virginia Guiffre says otherwise.

It might be a moment of "spare us and we'll give you the dirt that will nail Michael." And he points to a figure associated with Trump as a convenient platform.

Sadly, not everyone Michael met with was anywhere was good as him. Anthony Pellicano was important in digging dirt on the Chandlers, for example, but Pellicano, after he served Michael, became a sleazy and corrupt celebrity fixer, especially for Steven Seagal. Not to mention that Mesereau took heat for his defense of Cosby and seemingly engaging in victim blaming of the women, but he's a lawyer, that's his job. Lawyers defend clients they know are guilty. At least he knows for a fact Michael was innocent and doesn't hesitate to shout it from the rooftops. That's all that matters, of course.

The fact that Tacopina did illicit things for Trump means nothing with regards to whatever contact he had with Michael in the past.

Supposedly, Amen is the lover of one of Epstein's procurers, Rina Oh, who came out in testimony in Ghislaine Maxwell's trial. Oh claims "I'm a victim too," but Virginia Guiffre says otherwise.

It might be a moment of "spare us and we'll give you the dirt that will nail Michael." And he points to a figure associated with Trump as a convenient platform.

Sadly, not everyone Michael met with was anywhere was good as him. Anthony Pellicano was important in digging dirt on the Chandlers, for example, but Pellicano, after he served Michael, became a sleazy and corrupt celebrity fixer, especially for Steven Seagal. Not to mention that Mesereau took heat for his defense of Cosby and seemingly engaging in victim blaming of the women, but he's a lawyer, that's his job. Lawyers defend clients they know are guilty. At least he knows for a fact Michael was innocent and doesn't hesitate to shout it from the rooftops. That's all that matters, of course.

The fact that Tacopina did illicit things for Trump means nothing with regards to whatever contact he had with Michael in the past.

Yeah. I read Helena's new post on Vindicatemj.wordpress.com about Amen. It's a really good read. It definitely seems what you said is happening because in every damn post by this guy he mentions Michael. Last week he posted this

If you go through that thread he mentions something about Michael having made black circles around the videos he wanted to watch/order. That he’s keeping it all for his book. Just wtf. He’s implying Michael watched or wanted to watch videos of naked children and I’m like….dude, where the hell are you pulling this nonsense from? So he’s gonna talk about it in his book, no, where is your evidence?

This guy is going bat shit crazy with all his claims, what the hell? Very specific and detailed but nothing to back it up except that he will talk about it in a future book.

Last edited:
Back