Your favorite MJ videos

this man is amazing. he’s playing my favourite song. I can see why Michael chose him. really adds extra energy to it.
I love these videos he does. I should put one on the 'drums' thread I just started. 🤔 This one is fab. Loved it.

I like these, a bunch of stripped down MJ songs, this one and lady in my life were very intense (for me)

I rarely see this in its entirety. now, it’s the definitive way to absorb the impact of michael’s message, that’s always been there. the end credits reveal how involved he was in this project. it was his vision. it was the first real short film. there was reason it was included in ‘the making of thriller’. it was an example of his high quality contribution to the art form that began years before.

i found this mini mtv news report covering the making of the ‘billie jean’ video. I noticed the extra flicking of the jacket. little details like that really make a difference to me. the medium itself was still in its infancy. ‘billie jean’ was groundbreaking for its time, and was considered expensive to produce.

Back