Your MJ Book Collections?

who cares about Shmuley?
Well, hardly anyone. That was my point. Most people seem to ignore his words. Those who have read his comments dismiss them as not worth bothering with and recommend focusing on Michael's words alone.

This book is Michael in his own words.
Yes, I know. But there are comments in between from Boteach. @@mjfanatic777 isn't familiar with the book and I merely provided a bit of background detail.

You said you were shocked that no-one on the board seems to have the Boteach book. I offered a possible theory.

No biggie!

Well, hardly anyone. That was my point. Most people seem to ignore his words. Those who have read his comments dismiss them as not worth bothering with and recommend focusing on Michael's words alone.

Yes, I know. But there are comments in between from Boteach. @@mjfanatic777 isn't familiar with the book and I merely provided a bit of background detail.

You said you were shocked that no-one on the board seems to have the Boteach book. I offered a possible theory.

No biggie!
yes there are comments in between, but I didn't care about them

Last edited:
My MJ related books

The Unauthorised book is tabloid trash and I only have it because it came in a bundle with Moonwalk, Dancing the dream and magic and the madness.

I also have Remember the time by the bodyguards as an ebook.

Back