The top 3 dance songs on THIS IS IT TOUR

top 3 dance songs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lmojackson

Proud Member
Ok every body knows that

billen jean, beat it, thriller, wanna be starting something, smooth crimnal is gonna be on the set list so imma put the songs that he hasnt done in years or never done!!!!!!!! yall vote up to 3xs

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
Can't Let Her Get Away
Another Part Of Me

I don't think DANGEROUS should be on the list as I think he will do it for sure... lol

You put Remember The Time twice! :cheeky:

Dangerous, Unbreakable :woohoo:, and Working Day and Night. :)

WHERE OH WHERE IS GHOSTS??

Throw that up there. And don't forget 2Bad

We need an anthem for this concert. Mike has just been through hell & back.

Have him perform stuff he's never performed before. Give us SOMETHING new!

Get on the floor :sarmoti:
Working day and night :dancin:
2Bad
yahoo.gif

Who wants to bet they are gonna ignore the fans and play Thriller cover to cover?

That's cause the marketing geniuses that are in the background don't know anything.

That's why they cut out all of Mike's songs from History during the Sizzle reel and replaced it with music from OTW, Thriller & Bad.

That Sizzle reel speaks volumes of the "geniuses" behind the marketing of this. I love how they put the "Thriller" video right under it. Like that's the only hit Mike ever had. Like that's what his fans really want to hear (again for the Billionth time).

If they REALLY wanted to play what the fans want to hear, they'll put on the Teddy Riley classics (like In the Closet, She drives me Wild, Ghosts, etc.)

Oh and Definitely Break of Dawn (although that's not a dance tune).

Remember The Time
2 Bad
Dangerous
Unbreakable

Yeah I chose 4 :D

all songs are great but I select non of the above! I would like to see a NEW song for the openning or else I am voting for JAM with a Remix of other songs (incl. dangerous, ghosts, unbreakable, etc...).

So hard to choose, but out of those listed I went for
Unbreakable
Dangerous
DSTUGE

I keep changing my mind though....oh well, I'll just be so happy to get a ticket to see the show!!!

tabloid junkie, 2bad and unbreakable simply because we've never seen MJ perform them and the sound is awesome!!!
However I would prefer all kinds of off the wall songs too.

WHERE OH WHERE IS GHOSTS??

Throw that up there. And don't forget 2Bad

We need an anthem for this concert. Mike has just been through hell & back.

Have him perform stuff he's never performed before. Give us SOMETHING new!

Yes! GHOST!! I would love to see a stage version of the dance routines from that!!!:angel:

I chose...

You Rock My World---Maybe we'll see some more choreography with the walk?
Remember the Time---:yes: (can't think of anything to say for some reason)
Get on the Floor---such a fabulous dance tune!

aw man, I voted and didn't see heartbreak hotel on the list :(

I can imagine a really sick routine to "Heartbreaker", that beat is soooo energetic! :)

But another favourite is "Blood on the dancefloor", I wish he would dance more to that one.

If I have to pick anyone from the list above it has to be "2 Bad", he should do a "Ghosts" medley in the spirit of this, especially towards the end:

(Props to my/our friend arXter for the upload! :))

I could live without either Thriller, The Jackson5 Medley or Dangerous if he did the Ghosts medley... that would be awesome, throw in "This Time Around" also and I'm ready for take off :D

so since mj says he is doing the songs the fans wanted see

jam , unbreakable, and dangerous is in the lead

so look out for them 3 songs!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Who wants to bet they are gonna ignore the fans and play Thriller cover to cover?

That's cause the marketing geniuses that are in the background don't know anything.

That's why they cut out all of Mike's songs from History during the Sizzle reel and replaced it with music from OTW, Thriller & Bad.

That Sizzle reel speaks volumes of the "geniuses" behind the marketing of this. I love how they put the "Thriller" video right under it. Like that's the only hit Mike ever had. Like that's what his fans really want to hear (again for the Billionth time).

If they REALLY wanted to play what the fans want to hear, they'll put on the Teddy Riley classics (like In the Closet, She drives me Wild, Ghosts, etc.)

Oh and Definitely Break of Dawn (although that's not a dance tune).

i highly doubt mj wud allow any1 but him 2 choose the setlist. he will play what we want to hear. so hopefully it will be a setlist poll

i really wanna hear

get on the floor

imagine how cool that will be
if i hear that baseline in the begenging

i will be sooooooo happy .

i will also love pyt 2008 for about 1 min then take off his hat then the the orignal pyt
whoaaaaa

how bout if he does jam then does why you wanna trip on me!!!!!! then cant let her get away

something like the superbowl

i really think that he will open the shows with BAD

i can imagine it

ok yall

i can hear the DA DA DA DA DA WHOS BAD

and then he doing the toaster jus like (dangerous tour)

he stands there for like 2 mins.

then he sings bad then goes into unbreakble then this time around!!!!! whoa

Back