top 3 dance songs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok,
1) Unbreakable
2) Dangerous
3) Working Day And Night
but... Where is Smooth Criminal!? :D

Would be really cool if he did 2Bad/Ghosts with the same coreography as the video....it would rock!

Also YRMW would be nice and Bad cause I miss it!

Ok,
1) Unbreakable
2) Dangerous
3) Working Day And Night
but... Where is Smooth Criminal!? :D

im am sooooo sorry about that

but you know that already be on the setlist just like billen jean, beat it, black or white,sothats why i left that out
i did the fast songs that he normally never does and the ones that never been done

Would be really cool if he did 2Bad/Ghosts with the same coreography as the video....it would rock!

Also YRMW would be nice and Bad cause I miss it!

yea 2 bad
hell yea that has so much dancing in it

omg

yrmw yeaaaa just like the video

and bad that will be hot

imagine if he does

the way you make me feel
you rock my world
in the closet
blood on the dance floor
invinclble
pyt

in a conjoin set list

that will be soo hot

all those songs are fast and talk about a pretty girl that michael likes

omg i hope he does that
what yall think ?

Remember the Time, Bad, Unbreakable. I wouldn't want to see Jam these days to be honest because of how much energy and such that is required. Dangerous, I mean as I've said in the past; once you've seen one you've basically seen them all. 2 Bad would also be a nice selection I believe.

But there is one song that is missing that I wish he would do...Come Together! I'm not talking about like he did for the History Tour (That was Meh), I mean something along the lines of Moonwalker. That might be asking for a bit much but I always thought he could have done something like that for History...well he could have done it as a bonus for the Dangerous Tour but ya know.

What about "They Don't Care About Us"??
I would love to see Dangerous live
oh im sorry for leaving that!!!

Remember the Time, Bad, Unbreakable. I wouldn't want to see Jam these days to be honest because of how much energy and such that is required. Dangerous, I mean as I've said in the past; once you've seen one you've basically seen them all. 2 Bad would also be a nice selection I believe.

But there is one song that is missing that I wish he would do...Come Together! I'm not talking about like he did for the History Tour (That was Meh), I mean something along the lines of Moonwalker. That might be asking for a bit much but I always thought he could have done something like that for History...well he could have done it as a bonus for the Dangerous Tour but ya know.

yea jam he dance a lot omg
come together would be nice
I would defiantly love to see this

yea omg that will be cool

So get onnnnn the floor and dance with me!!!!!!!!!!

That has to be on the setlist

I have a very strong feeling that he will perform "Wanna Be Startin Somethin" this song is amazing forever and I bet we all want to see it live again and again! I also would love to see him sining "PYT" mixing both versions together, I saw it recently on American Idol and I imagined if Michael would sing it live it would be really nice...

You Rock My World
Dangerous
Working Day and Night

no problem with Smooth Criminal, would prefer to see Dangerous!

I have a very strong feeling that he will perform "Wanna Be Startin Somethin" this song is amazing forever and I bet we all want to see it live again and again! I also would love to see him sining "PYT" mixing both versions together, I saw it recently on American Idol and I imagined if Michael would sing it live it would be really nice...

i also think so also

wanna be starting s. has mangned to be on every single tour

.yea i love it when that dude from american idol
mix up the 2 pyt

i gave him an standing ovation!!!!!!!!
watching american idol gave me a great feeling about the setlist!!

You Rock My World
Dangerous
Working Day and Night

no problem with Smooth Criminal, would prefer to see Dangerous!

i doubt if working day and night will be on there..
its a though though

I voted for:
2bad
heartbreak hotel
working day and night

I'd reaaally love to see Another part of me!!!! And ghosts! :D

I am DYING to hear 2000 Watts live!!!!! I'll be jumping up and down and all over the place if he performs that one!!! :wild: :lol: :lol: I love that song!!

And I'd LOVE to see him perform Remember The Time!!! The rehearsals for Dangerous Tour looked AWESOME!! It would have been brilliant! So I hope he does RTT too!!!

I am DYING to hear 2000 Watts live!!!!! I'll be jumping up and down and all over the place if he performs that one!!! :wild: :lol: :lol: I love that song!!

And I'd LOVE to see him perform Remember The Time!!! The rehearsals for Dangerous Tour looked AWESOME!! It would have been brilliant! So I hope he does RTT too!!!

i love 2000 watts also

yea i love the dangerous rehersals of remember the time

it was so great
and just like the video
and i was mad that it didnt make any of the tours yet
mabey this tour!!!!!!!!

Forgot 2000 Watts! Yeah it would get the crowd pumped up for real. That "What!" alone could do that-lol

The RTT rehearsal was fantastic. I hope he's planning to do it this time.

"Remember The Time" really needs to be debuted for this tour with a huge, epic dance break sequence.

Ergh why does Dangerous have so many votes?

I voted DSTGE, Tabloid Junkie and Heartbreak Hotel :heart:

If he does rtt with that dance break down...I will seriously die. What I'd give to see rtt live.

Back