Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

Re: Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets - List

People on here should make it clear how much they want for the tickets before posting that they're selling. Also the reason for selling would be good :) Most people have done this, but still.

MJJC have a massive banner advertsing a link to Viagogo - if one of the top fan sites is advertsing and suggesting its fans buy tix at over the top prices- how does that then make it justifible to slate the fans on here for selling over priced tickets?!?!

I still think alot of it is jelousy over the fact that these people who are selling tickets got up early enough to make sure they bloody well got them - so why the hell cant they do what they want with them.

I am yet to see tickets advertised at face value ANYWHERE! not on any fan site / tout site etc.
I am like sarah - I sold two of my tickets on ebay so I can have a better chance on the AUCTION THAT IS BEING RUN ON THIS SITE !!
If i didnt sell my tix for £xxx's I would not stand a chance!!

People moaning about over priced ticket are really annoying me at the moment.

Sorry rant over

at the moment i can't see anything good for me.. if i can't buy ticket for more then 120 pounds, what should I do? as i see, no Michael's show for me! yeah, it is sad, but all prices are so high! i just can't afoord that. don't know what to do...

Hi, Im after 2 tickets, any night, anywhere lol

Me and my friend are willing to pay a little over the normal rate, but nothing over the top lol

PM me if your selling tickets and want a reliable buyer :)

Cheers

Sean :)

Hi, Im after 2 tickets, any night, anywhere lol

Me and my friend are willing to pay a little over the normal rate, but nothing over the top lol

PM me if your selling tickets and want a reliable buyer :)

Cheers

Sean :)
sean i sent you a pm.

heyyyyy frieds i have 1 one ticket for sale to the best seat - block A3 - 14th july!!
contact me in email about the price ( less 1000 $)

cohenkmj@gmail.com

thanks karni

Many new "members" come in here to sell their tickets expensive!!

That seems wrong IMO!

wow, hadn't even been in this one...ummm lets not begin attacking one another or the entire ability to buy/sell/trade may be lost.

wow, hadn't even been in this one...ummm lets not begin attacking one another or the entire ability to buy/sell/trade may be lost.

With all due respect no member has been attacked, just an opinion on people selling ticket's over face value. Can people not say what they feel, tickets have a facevalue and that is what they should be sold as. Viagogo and fans selling at some of the price's in the thread are leech's. I post on a lot of site's for different things and this is the first site (apart from another MJ site as well) where you can see fans screwing other fan's over.

Maybe MJJC could sort rule's for the selling of tickets on this site, other forums manage to.

I still have a ticket for January 12th block 109 that I want to sell. I don't want any crazy prices or anything, just looking to make my money back. PM me if interested.

MJJC have a massive banner advertsing a link to Viagogo - if one of the top fan sites is advertsing and suggesting its fans buy tix at over the top prices- how does that then make it justifible to slate the fans on here for selling over priced tickets?!?!

I still think alot of it is jelousy over the fact that these people who are selling tickets got up early enough to make sure they bloody well got them - so why the hell cant they do what they want with them.

I am yet to see tickets advertised at face value ANYWHERE! not on any fan site / tout site etc.
I am like sarah - I sold two of my tickets on ebay so I can have a better chance on the AUCTION THAT IS BEING RUN ON THIS SITE !!
If i didnt sell my tix for £xxx's I would not stand a chance!!

People moaning about over priced ticket are really annoying me at the moment.

Sorry rant over

I find it funny how you seem to think the only reason people are angry is because they are jelous. I got my tickets no problem as I got up early, I will be there opening night with my FACEVALUE ticket I got from ticketmaster :)

I just look on this site and see the price "fans" are selling tickets for and feel sorry for all the fans who keep coming on hear saying how they did not get any and cant afford the rip off prices.

My 2 spare tickets for sale still people !

8TH JULY
BLOCK B1 - ROW B !!!!!!!!!!!

email offers - jamiechild2009@yahoo.co.uk

HIGHEST OFFER GET THEM !!!!

There should be a set of rules or guidlines in this thread that sellers should abide by. Such as listing the price of the tickets.

There should be a set of rules or guidlines in this thread that sellers should abide by. Such as listing the price of the tickets.

I completely agree. It should be clear as to how much sellers are expecting for their tickets. I don't mind paying more than face value, so long as it isn't a ridiculous amount and I know from the offset what price is expected :)

I still have a ticket for January 12th block 109 that I want to sell. I don't want any crazy prices or anything, just looking to make my money back. PM me if interested.

OK, well in that case for this ticket I'm looking for between £100-120.

Alright, I really need to get a ticket for July 12th.

I'm looking to trade for a July 12th ticket, preferably floor level or lower tier.

So what am I willing to trade?

One of the following:

July 8th, Section 105, Seat 171

OR

July 10th, Section B3, Seat 52

So if you have an extra July 12th ticket, or know someone who does, please PM/email me.

Thanks! :)

Word of advice:

When selling tickets on Ebay, always mention that a refund will be available in an event of a cancellation (if you're willing to do that).

I'm confident that the first set of shows won't be cancelled, but you should always state refunds just in case (to ease the minds of potential buyers).

Good Luck with your Listing :)

Well, I've already written this but now I know the exactly days when I will be in London. I will come on 31st of August. I am looking for ticket (1 or 2) on these dates: 1.09/3.09/6.09/10.09. About 8.09 I am not sure I can go. So, if you have spare tix - Floor or Level 1, I will buy them - not for crazy prices. It would be brilliant of you could sell me it just in London (if you'll be there on those dates). Please, contact me by PM or e-mail me meritesMJ@gmail.com

Also I would like to ask moderators to add me to that list on the first page :)

Last edited:

How much would you be selling the August 30th ticket for if you were to sell it?

Sorry for the delayed reply, must have missed your question!

Price for the ticket is only 75 pound + 9 pound booking fee, the same amount as I have paid :) (this is excl. shipping cost, which is via secured shipping about 6,20€ to Europe)

But the tickets (including the both for the 22nd of july) are reserved for someone, but I still haven't received the payment!
I gave him until tonight to make the payment, otherwise they are for sale again.

section BK 415, row N, seats 790-793 are this ones. I will trade or sell 2, so the other 2 I'll keep myself!

They are for the 26th of august:cheeky:

Hope I can trade them with someone for tickets in January/February!:wild:

Looking for a shit ticket for opening night. PM me :)

Alright, I really need to get a ticket for July 12th.

I'm looking to trade for a July 12th ticket, preferably floor level or lower tier.

So what am I willing to trade?

One of the following:

July 8th, Section 105, Seat 171

OR

July 10th, Section B3, Seat 52

So if you have an extra July 12th ticket, or know someone who does, please PM/email me.

Thanks! :)

Trade agreed upon with Mo, yay! :clapping:

Please take me off all lists. Thanks!

Looking for 2 tickets on july 16:
Lower tier 101, 102, 111 or 112 rows a-m or good floor seats.

Can someone put me on the list?

If i am able to get these tickets i have 2 upper-tier tickets for sale for face value in block 420 row H, also on july 16 (i assume no one wants to trade floor/lower tier for upper-tier, haha).

Last edited:

Word of advice:

When selling tickets on Ebay, always mention that a refund will be available in an event of a cancellation (if you're willing to do that).

I'm confident that the first set of shows won't be cancelled, but you should always state refunds just in case (to ease the minds of potential buyers).

Good Luck with your Listing :)
i had to take my tickets off ebay,cause paypal put limitations on my account,and when i rang them they said it,s because of the tickets,because you can,t sell something that is not going to be delivered to the buyer within 20 days of purchase,i also stated i would give a full refund,but now i have taken my listing down.

Back