Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

Re: Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets - List

i had to take my tickets off ebay,cause paypal put limitations on my account,and when i rang them they said it,s because of the tickets,because you can,t sell something that is not going to be delivered to the buyer within 20 days of purchase,i also stated i would give a full refund,but now i have taken my listing down.

What dates and tix are you selling again Sarah? x

i had to take my tickets off ebay,cause paypal put limitations on my account,and when i rang them they said it,s because of the tickets,because you can,t sell something that is not going to be delivered to the buyer within 20 days of purchase,i also stated i would give a full refund,but now i have taken my listing down.

Does this mean that a lot of people who are advertising MJ tickets on ebay are going to have the same prob? As the tickets themselves won't be with the buyer within 20 days? :doh:

^ Yeah I've seen loads of tickets on ebay. It's kind of good that they do that but not at the same time. Leaves people having to use viagogo or something like that. Or people have to sell them really close to the dates.

What a mess. It would be so much better if sellers could contact ticketmaster and switch the address so the tickets would go directly to the buyer.

What a mess. It would be so much better if sellers could contact ticketmaster and switch the address so the tickets would go directly to the buyer.

That's what i was thinking :( So anyone who's successfully managed to sell their tickets on ebay so that it's all done and dusted has got away with it? Is it only now that ebay are clamping down on this?

Does this mean that a lot of people who are advertising MJ tickets on ebay are going to have the same prob? As the tickets themselves won't be with the buyer within 20 days? :doh:
it seems that way,but only the other day i bought some tickets from ebay,and the seller got my money,but when i put mine up on ebay,paypal limited my account access,

i,ve said this before,it would be a whole lot easier,but i think i read somewhere on another forum,that if the mailing address is different to the card address then it could result in them being cancelled.

it seems to me that everyone searching for the tickets, not selling :D
I need ticket for 1st, 3rd or 6th of September:) floor or level 1. Does anyone wants to make me happy?:D I don't loose hope :)

Try MjsSuperflySister - there's 1 ticket for sale there for the 3rd sept, B2 row C.

thanx :) but we've already discussed with her this :) unluckily for me :D
It is strange that the majority of those who selling/trading have tix for july/august. Even in the list there are just a few people in September... :(

Can someone remove me from the list?

My tickets for the 22nd july and 30th august have been sold :)

still wanting to sell/trade 22nd feb VIP ticket (2nd to last night) at face value plus postage. its block A2 row F. i can no longer make this night so want to make money to buy another ticket or trade for equally good seat.. get in touch

1 ticket for sale for mon feb 8th 2010 ( face value £75 )

doors : 6.30

Seat location: section BK 414, row T, seat 777

asking price is £150 pm me with offer

I have 4 tickets but I am only selling 2 (for now).

The tickets I am selling are BK 103 Row J seats 118 and 119 on July 10, 2009. I am making these available to the fans first but will post them on ebay if I get no takers. Just PM me your best offer. Thanks guys.

P.S.

The tickets on July 10 come with the after party included!!!

Last edited:

I am still searching for one on the 10th August or 12nd....my flight out is the 13rd.August...anyone? :)

I now have 2 tickets to sell for Friday July, 24th. They are at BK 409, row N, seats 665-666. I'd sell them both for EUR 200,- because I think it's fair and that's how fans should treat eachother...
If you're interested write a PN...
;-)

Tickets are sold, so you don't need to argue anymore...

Last edited:

i think we should ban people who join purely to sell tickets, becuase they are a whole lot less trustworthy than members who are obviously fans and have been posting here for ages.

also ban people who have signed up just to post an advert on every thread.

i dont have a ticket available to trade anymore so can i be taken off that list and put on the list looking for tickets 1 ticket any night lower tier or floor

@gordon: Sorry if you think I'm not trustworthy, but I think the prize for my tickets is ok and I'm a fan since "Bad" and I'm also a longtime member at Malibu p.ex.
I sell these tickets because my friend got 2 better ones for us and now I don't need mine anymore. That's why I offer the tickets also here. And last but not least I subscibed not to sell the tickets but because I like this site. Thats all.

Personally with members attidudes to buying and selling tickets on here I dont think any newbies should offer there tickets to fans on here anymore.
Cant you understand that when new people join to sell tickets on here they are giving the fans an oppertunity before flogging them on ebay etc, and all some members seem to do is slag them off , and say they shouldnt be allowed!! its crazzzzzy!

*updated*

Personally with members attidudes to buying and selling tickets on here I dont think any newbies should offer there tickets to fans on here anymore.
Cant you understand that when new people join to sell tickets on here they are giving the fans an oppertunity before flogging them on ebay etc, and all some members seem to do is slag them off , and say they shouldnt be allowed!! its crazzzzzy!

I agree, I mean it's not like anyone's forcing anyone to buy them. Whoever does knows the risks, it's up to them.

Can you take my January 12th ticket off the for sale list please, I am no longer selling it. Thanks! :)

EDIT: My username has changed since I was put on the list, it's the one under MJJJV lol.

1st Night Tickets wanted!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

If any lovely people here have, or know of ANYONE selling 1 or 2 tickets for the first night July 8th, please contact me with price, seating info etc..!

Thanks
Rob

I have July 8 ticket for sale. It's BLK 107 row N. I paid £250 for it so this is my price. I am selling because I managed to buy one floor ticket.

hi can you remove me from the list please,i have sold my tickets for the 3rd aug.

Hi, I have a spare ticket for Thu 18 Feb 2010 section BK 408.
I am selling it for €120 (Euro).
PM me if interested.

Back