Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

Re: Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets - List

I'm selling two tickets for the August 17th concert. Block C1 Row B, two seats together.
contact me if you are interested, winnares@gmail.com

Hi guys,

I'm looking for floor tickets A1-A3 on any of the 50 performance nights. 8th July - 24th Feb 2010. Please reply here or email me: asimchaudhry99@hotmail.com

Could you please change my listing? I am now only selling my July 14 tickets, not trading them. Thank you.

Whoops mum has just decided that she'd rather get the tickets from ticketmaster or somewhere :( So if they run out I'm stumped - dammit how unfair. She just doesn't want to send of £100+ and then not get the tickets or something :( So i need to look out on ticketmaster :(

Whoops mum has just decided that she'd rather get the tickets from ticketmaster or somewhere :( So if they run out I'm stumped - dammit how unfair. She just doesn't want to send of £100+ and then not get the tickets or something :( So i need to look out on ticketmaster :(

You always have viagogo as a last resort as well which is the officail fan to fan exchange for these concerts, but not at face value tho. Maybe look into them, and give the information to your mum so she feels a bit more secure bout buying from them. They also have a money back guarantee as well i think, if you for some reason don't recieve the tickets. BUT saying that, I still think you should hold out for TM and only buy from Viagogo as a last resort as they are obviously more expensive! x

Okay but what if ticketmaster doesn't have any? What if I miss it because I'm out at school or something? Its the Easter holidays at the moment but I won't be in 3 weeks!

You can remove me from the list now! :)

Still looking for a2 block tickets or similar for opening night. Please e-mail me at baldinger@tele2.ch

Also any other concert.

Hi!

I have two tickets to sell for the 19th of August - for £170 each.
The are in B1, row P.
You can buy 1 or 2.
Please PM me.

Thank you.

Still looking for 3 VIP tickets OR any CLOSE floor seats in either Block A1, A2, or A3. The date we're looking for is July 30th.

Please e-mail me at dntlew@aol.com OR PM me on here. Willing to negotiate with prices.:)

Thanks!

Please remove me from the list , thank you :).

Hi!

I have two tickets to sell for the 19th of August - for £170 each.
The are in B1, row P.
You can buy 1 or 2.
Please PM me.

Thank you.

These were bought on viagogo but I can't use them now.

(no profit - for me)

*updated*

Take me off July 12
:) Have ticket for that date now*yay*:clapping:

Last edited:

You can remove me from the list :)

i am selling 1 ticket for 16 July - bk 418, row D..my price is 250 pounds..i know it´s expensive but i bought my ticket very expensive and cant afford to go cheaper..

i will be at the concert on 16 July so i can deliver the ticket in person if there´s not enough time for posting it..

Last edited:

Could you please take me off the selling list. Those tickets went ages ago. Thankyou! :D

Hi!

I'm trading two tickets, one 28.07. and other to 12.08. Blocks 108 and 110, rows M and X.

I need two tickets for 18.07.

Hi!

I'm trading two tickets, one 28.07. and other to 12.08. Blocks 108 and 110, rows M and X.

I need two tickets for 18.07.

Anyone Selling A Good Floor or Lower Tier Ticket for,

JULY 10, 14, 16 ???

Last edited:

Hello please add me on trade
I have 22 July Block 105 I 'd like to trade for any of Jan/Feb for same block or near.

Thanks

i'm looking for 2 tickets for 3rd of september,please pm me,thanks

Still looking for tickets, although am currently considering getting hold of a box - let me know if you're interested! Need 13 extra people!

I no longer have tickets for July for sale - but two for August 19 at £170 each in B1 row P.

Thanks.

possibly selling
1 ticket for the 10th august block107.
i bought 2 tickets on ebay for £300 but only need the 1
so for the 1 ticket i would have to sell for £150 will not receive them till the seller sends them to me,anyone interested pm me.we are going on the same night so could arrange something.

Last edited:
Back