Big Update in Raymone Case! MJ Responds

Re: Big Update in Raymond Case! MJ Responds

She, Raymone Bain has to prove " the burden of proof ". This is a civil case, even though she didn't act civilly towards Michael.

somebody tried to stiff Michael and stiffed themselves instead, which is usually the case.

And is this in regards to the contract that was setforth for the Texas performance?

now im not 4 embarrasing family in public...but dont push me cuz i will slay u :coffee:

Oh little boy sit down. You couldn't slay a plate of food, let alone someone. :coffee:

Oh little boy sit down. You couldn't slay a plate of food, let alone someone. :coffee:

michaeljacksongif.gif

and is this in regards to the contract that was setforth for the texas performance?

i wont even indulge. Did u cut the grass lol

Then don't. And yes, but it started raining when I was like 75% done. :rolleyes: And I hurried up and fell asleep before my mom got home so she couldn't tell me I need to finish tomorrow lol

ILL BE SURE TO REMIND HER,AND THIS CASE ISNT ABOUT THE TEXAS SHOWS,ITS ABOUT MJS EX pr CHICK UGLY RAYMINE BAINE TRYNA GET A CUT FROM THE 02 SHOWS :coffee:

Right, it's right above yours. Moving along...

WHATS HIGHER THAN NUMBER 1? :coffee:

lmao shes needs to focus on a new weave,and she can always o what u do to get money 4 bills...

i like that song..why is it so short? lol

Let's not get ugly. But judging by that avatar, it seems as though I'm too late.

That remix just messes the song up. :no:

Let's not get ugly. But judging by that avatar, it seems as though I'm too late.

hun,lets leave ur twitter default out of this, and i like the remix better...for obvious reasons of course,now back on topic b4 the thread gets cleaned,this isnt our slayfest site lol

hun,lets leave ur twitter default out of this, and i like the remix better...for obvious reasons of course,now back on topic b4 the thread gets cleaned,this isnt our slayfest site lol

Oh yes let's leave the Twitter defaults out because we all know your mug almost crashed the server. So moving on....what happened to the girl? What is she trying to sue for? :unsure:

na...that remix beefs the song up. and i thought i hated remixes, but i shouldda known u can't go wrong with Michael. but as Raymone has learned, u can go wrong if u mess with Michael.

Oh yes let's leave the Twitter defaults out because we all know your mug almost crashed the server. So moving on....what happened to the girl? What is she trying to sue for? :unsure:

wasnt ur default reported to the webmaster for violating policy? moving along,this trick suing for 44million dollars lol. saying she was the one who helped bring the o2 shows to the table and shes entitled to 10percent or sum foolishness

But I really don't understand why this woman would sue for $44mil. Ma'am, you don't need that much money. What are you going to do with it? I swear dumb hoes:doh:

Here's the real story.

The Raymone vs. Michael Lawsuit Storybook in .gif format:

2vt4gep.gif

Raymone: "Mikey's doing some concerts and I'm not involved? I want a cut of that paycheck, damnit!" *files lawsuit*

2hgfhas.gif

Fans: *FREAKING OUT* "OH MY GOD THE CONCERTS WILL BE CANCELLED EVERYTHING IS RUINED I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN"

23w9wdv.gif

Raymone: "MJ doesn't know about the lawsuit, it's gonna default, I just know it! I CAN FINALLY AFFORD A NEW WEAVE!!!" *dances*

fehrmu.gif

MJ's lawyers: "Oh yeah? We got something to say about that" *hands contract over saying Raymone isn't owed a damn cent*

e6prmu.gif

Raymone's lawyers: "DAAAAAAYUMMMMMMM, we're screwed"

ziw0eu.gif

Raymone: "NOOOOOO... MY WEAVE!" *dramatic flailing*

2qbuan9.gif

Fans: "I knew everything would be okay, I knew he made smart financial decisions!" *Pinnochio nose grows*

1zqamqd.gif

Raymone: "Yeah, well... I'm still going ahead with the suit!"

2e24k60.gif

MJ: "Oh lawd... You really are desperate for that weave, aren't you?"

34rfyf7.jpg

MJ's lawyers: "Bring it on!"

To Be Continued...

This took me forever, I better get some rep or something. :lol: jk

Here's the real story.

2vt4gep.gif

Raymone: "Mikey's doing some concerts and I'm not involved? I want a cut of that paycheck, damnit!" *files lawsuit*

2hgfhas.gif

Fans: *FREAKING OUT* "OH MY GOD THE CONCERTS WILL BE CANCELLED EVERYTHING IS RUINED I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN"

23w9wdv.gif

Raymone: "MJ doesn't know about the lawsuit, it's gonna default, I just know it! I CAN FINALLY AFFORD A NEW WEAVE!!!" *dances*

fehrmu.gif

MJ's lawyers: "Oh yeah? We got something to say about that" *hands contract over saying Raymone isn't owed a damn cent*

e6prmu.gif

ziw0eu.gif

2qbuan9.gif

Fans: "I knew everything would be okay, I knew he made smart financial decisions!" *Pinnochio nose grows*

1zqamqd.gif

2e24k60.gif

34rfyf7.jpg

To Be Continued...

:hysterical: OMG! :lmao:

ok... breathe...... breathe *looks at Adore's post again* :lmao: This is too funny! :toofunny:

Here's the real story.

2vt4gep.gif

2hgfhas.gif

23w9wdv.gif

fehrmu.gif

e6prmu.gif

ziw0eu.gif

2qbuan9.gif

1zqamqd.gif

2e24k60.gif

34rfyf7.jpg

To Be Continued...

29mk2l4.jpg

Here's the real story.

2vt4gep.gif

2hgfhas.gif

23w9wdv.gif

fehrmu.gif

e6prmu.gif

ziw0eu.gif

2qbuan9.gif

1zqamqd.gif

2e24k60.gif

34rfyf7.jpg

To Be Continued...

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::tease::tease::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Here's the real story.

2vt4gep.gif

2hgfhas.gif

23w9wdv.gif

fehrmu.gif

e6prmu.gif

ziw0eu.gif

2qbuan9.gif

1zqamqd.gif

2e24k60.gif

34rfyf7.jpg

To Be Continued...

:hysterical: Adore you are very creative! lol!

Back