Big Update in Raymone Case! MJ Responds

Please stay on topic guys... I know is fun to make lighthearted comments about the issue, but some just want to read what's happening and not pages of jokes.

Please stay on topic guys... I know is fun to make lighthearted comments about the issue, but some just want to read what's happening and not pages of jokes.

I don't mean this rudely, but isn't all the information in the first post/on the first page?

^^ When we come into this thread, we don't know that, and so we go through several pages (if not every single one) to see if there have been any developments.

re-focus? is that like re-listening or something? or is that more like re-cleaning cuz we didn't do it right last time?

raymone tried to sue mj

mj didn't respond

raymone got a default judgement that said mj had ten days to respond or he'd owe her the money she sued for ($44M) w/o her even having to prove she owed it.

mj finally got wind of the lawsuit and the default and appointed attorneys

mj had a quit and go away c ontract and he paid her ass almost half a ml to leave and she couldn't sue him for any thing nor could she claim fees on any future ventures....

so now we're waiting.

pretty much what mj's attorneys r saying is raymone is nuts cuz of the doc she signed, she can't sue him.

Here's the real story.

The Raymone vs. Michael Lawsuit Storybook in .gif format:

2vt4gep.gif

Raymone: "Mikey's doing some concerts and I'm not involved? I want a cut of that paycheck, damnit!" *files lawsuit*

2hgfhas.gif

Fans: *FREAKING OUT* "OH MY GOD THE CONCERTS WILL BE CANCELLED EVERYTHING IS RUINED I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN"

23w9wdv.gif

Raymone: "MJ doesn't know about the lawsuit, it's gonna default, I just know it! I CAN FINALLY AFFORD A NEW WEAVE!!!" *dances*

fehrmu.gif

MJ's lawyers: "Oh yeah? We got something to say about that" *hands contract over saying Raymone isn't owed a damn cent*

e6prmu.gif

Raymone's lawyers: "DAAAAAAYUMMMMMMM, we're screwed"

ziw0eu.gif

Raymone: "NOOOOOO... MY WEAVE!" *dramatic flailing*

2qbuan9.gif

Fans: "I knew everything would be okay, I knew he made smart financial decisions!" *Pinnochio nose grows*

1zqamqd.gif

Raymone: "Yeah, well... I'm still going ahead with the suit!"

2e24k60.gif

MJ: "Oh lawd... You really are desperate for that weave, aren't you?"

34rfyf7.jpg

MJ's lawyers: "Bring it on!"

To Be Continued...

This took me forever, I better get some rep or something. :lol: jk

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: =:dropdead::lmao::lmao:= dead
This post is the damn funniest sh*t I've read on here.. you have to much time on your hands, keep them coming though...:clapping::clapping:

No updates in the case yet, but a part of me can't help but wonder if Michael didn't see this coming way back when Thriller 25 was released and did so well in sales... It's interesting to note how the Payment and Release Agreement appears to have been faxed directly to Londell McMillan's office on February 29, 2008 (although it was legally entered into affect in New York at the time it was signed, presumably through McMillan's firm)--which was just a few weeks after Thriller 25 was released and shorty after Sony, Billboard, and other outlets issued various articles to describe its success. Raymone claimed that she made "numerous attempts" to contact Michael for him to fulfill his so-called financial obligations. It would not surprise me if she began pursuing him while citing the 10% clause in the original agreement as soon as she found out how successful that album was, because she claims it was her idea.

No updates in the case yet, but a part of me can't help but wonder if Michael didn't see this coming way back when Thriller 25 was released and did so well in sales... It's interesting to note how the Payment and Release Agreement appears to have been faxed directly to Londell McMillan's office on February 29, 2008 (although it was legally entered into affect in New York at the time it was signed, presumably through McMillan's firm)--which was just a few weeks after Thriller 25 was released and shorty after Sony, Billboard, and other outlets issued various articles to describe its success. Raymone claimed that she made "numerous attempts" to contact Michael for him to fulfill his so-called financial obligations. It would not surprise me if she began pursuing him while citing the 10% clause in the original agreement as soon as she found out how successful that album was, because she claims it was her idea.

Well, keep in mind that so far all the defense has done is explain the reasons the request for a default judgment should be set aside and why the case should be dismissed. There's been no need to defend specifics yet but if this goes to trial then I think it will come out exactly when and why Michael decided to break from Raymone and her company.

One thing that may play a role is what were P.R. duties or general management duties versus actually creating deals. For example, setting up interviews or meetings or even thinking of the idea about Thriller 25 is not really the same as being responsible for its actually development and creation into reality. The same holds for the refinancing and the financial advisory board. A claim was that members of the board were compensated but she was not; yet, if read correctly, the examples given of the work done on the board was scheduling meetings, getting members to participate on the board and insuring that Michael was a part of the meetings; if that is the case, then for her sake she is holding back on other things because those duties do not result in the refinancing deals being made.

What she is going to have a hard time fighting is that one of Michael's lawyers, a very prominent and successful one at that, was there in the thick of things and knows exactly what was going on and who was doing what and to what degree. I have a hard time believing that if she was contractually suppose to get a fee from the refinancing that he would not have made sure that such was done.

funny how Bains been fired for 1 1/2 year and the so called "insiders" didn't know that...

makes you go ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

Here's the real story.

The Raymone vs. Michael Lawsuit Storybook in .gif format:

2vt4gep.gif

Raymone: "Mikey's doing some concerts and I'm not involved? I want a cut of that paycheck, damnit!" *files lawsuit*

2hgfhas.gif

Fans: *FREAKING OUT* "OH MY GOD THE CONCERTS WILL BE CANCELLED EVERYTHING IS RUINED I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN"

23w9wdv.gif

Raymone: "MJ doesn't know about the lawsuit, it's gonna default, I just know it! I CAN FINALLY AFFORD A NEW WEAVE!!!" *dances*

fehrmu.gif

MJ's lawyers: "Oh yeah? We got something to say about that" *hands contract over saying Raymone isn't owed a damn cent*

e6prmu.gif

Raymone's lawyers: "DAAAAAAYUMMMMMMM, we're screwed"

ziw0eu.gif

Raymone: "NOOOOOO... MY WEAVE!" *dramatic flailing*

2qbuan9.gif

Fans: "I knew everything would be okay, I knew he made smart financial decisions!" *Pinnochio nose grows*

1zqamqd.gif

Raymone: "Yeah, well... I'm still going ahead with the suit!"

2e24k60.gif

MJ: "Oh lawd... You really are desperate for that weave, aren't you?"

34rfyf7.jpg

MJ's lawyers: "Bring it on!"

To Be Continued...

This took me forever, I better get some rep or something. :lol: jk

HAHAHA!!!! That was the best post!!! :toofunny:
Omg i love the DAAAYYUUMMMMMM part :lmao:

Adore - That post was one of the funniest I've ever seen.

:lol: :lol:

Ahhhahhhhaaaahaaa, Adore, you're killing me! Had to give you reputation for that :kickass:

I understand the anger, but it's not Raymone's fault that Michael passed away, let's please try to stay grounded.

(sitting on one hand so I don't say what I "really" want to...) :evil: but the ***** does now have the unenviable reputation as the last person to go after Michael.

What the hell have I missed.. I thought Raymone Bay was a good woman on Michaels side.. I dont get it, what have I missed..

I am surprised that Raymone would bring a case she knew had no legs, she was professional and very loyal so there must be a valid reason from her, misinformation, misunderstanding etc. could be the cause.

Interesting that Thome did not make Michael aware of this, yet another example of someone acting against his interests, and what did he have to gain. Bankrupting Michael through legal suits and fees, for Thome's own purpose, or was he working for someone else.

And here I am again, more convinced than ever that Michael's death was all about people not wanting him to earn enough money to secure the catalogue and Neverland and other assets. Maybe this was a plot to disable him that went horribly wrong.

wait i thot raymone supported him? can someone fill me in on what this case was about??

A signed Legal Contract is a Legal "Agreement" between both parties subject to and not limited to the parties involved in such Agreement.

The signed terms and conditions of such contract are basically the "meat" of what both parties have agreed to.

:angel:Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

I beleive because Tome kept people from Michael that Raymone did this. I think back to when the tour was announce. Geraldo said Ms. Bain was concern because MJ was not in shape to do this and that Tome was the one pushing it. Looking at things now, I wonder if she was right and was doing this to slow things down. We will never know.

Back