Big Update in Raymone Case! MJ Responds

there could be another reason y she'spushing this case....if i loan shaun $2, 000 and then sayhe has to repay it in six months but teh final total is $2, 500 and if he doesn't pay by then he owes me $3, 000 no court will uphold that contract b/c the interest on that is illegal. i can't collect interest.

so maybe she found a loophole in the contract she signed w/ mj. we don't know, we r just basing this on mj's side right now. but either she's stupid or she has an ace up her sleeve.

and the wma's weren't a disaster for his career, it was for his fans. being lied to, mj looking stupid, then looking super pissed at raymone once fans asked about the party...it was bad on that part. mj not singing the whole song etc...it was the MEDIA who made him look stupid but then the very same media was scrambling when tickets for the 02 were being sold. they may be stupid but they know mj is amoney maker and can put on a good show.

logistically, it was a nightmare, the show ran over, he couldn't sing, it just looked messy and the backstage drama was lame.

case in point, the ONLY time raymone followed through w/ something was THIS LAWSUIT. mj should've taken the hint once mez fired her ass.

and raymone was NEVER startstruck. believe me on that one. she didn't care one bit about mj, just her wallet and she made that explicit many times

Here’s an excerpt from Page 8 of her claim. It is line 29.

Beginning in January 2007, Ms. Bain initiated what became year long negotiations with Anchutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (hereinafter AEG) regarding a comprehensive entertainment deal for Mr. Jackson, which also include, at the time, development of the Neverland Valley Ranch, and recording and film projects. The entertainment deal also included several live performances by Mr. Jackson at the O2 Arena in London, England.

Notice that it says, “The entertainment deal also included several live performances by Mr. Jackson at the O2 Arena in London, England.”

I don’t think she was expecting this thing to grow to the size that it has. Plus, by the time the deal was finalized, she was completely out of the loop. It was finalized when Dr. Tohme Tohme was on board.

Once Raymone heard about the concert deal and how much money could possibly be made, I think she changed her mind about things. All of a sudden, $488,208K was no longer enough. Look at the enormous amount that she is suing for. She is shooting for $44million and she's also trying to use media reports to support her claim. Using the media's reports to support her claim is a big change for her in itself.

While working for MJ she spent a large amount of her time refuting what the media was saying about MJ. Now, as his former spokesperson, she’s trying to use what they are saying to her advantage. If she was able to change her mind about using the media as a reliable source, she can change her mind on other things as well.

Back to the concert deal…originally, she was only negotiating several performances at the O2. The deal has now been finalized by someone other than her and signed by MJ and the number of performances at the O2 has now jumped from several to fifty. In addition to this, there’s talk about the show going to other parts of the world if MJ wants to do it. AEG is the one saying it's up to MJ.

Raymone probably thought MJ had forgotten about the “Payment and Release Agreement” that the two of them had signed. During the time that she was still working for him he was busy preparing for Thriller 25 to come out. He was very excited about Thriller 25. If anything was going to slip his mind, it would have been around this time. He has mentioned in the past that he IS very forgetful at times. During past depositions for some other matters he has mentioned that he’s forgotten some of the business stuff because he had his mind more on the creative side of things. And, let’s not forget that MJ is childlike too. Moreso than anything, I think he is unable to remember a lot of the business stuff because he usually has someone else handling it for him so he can fully focus his attention on the music.

Actually, according to what TSCM posted on page 13 of this thread, MJ faxed the Payment and Release Agreement to Londell in February 2008. He faxed it to Londell about two months after he and Raymone had signed off. So, there is a possibility that he did forget about it for a little while. But, unfortunately for Raymone, he did get around to sending it. Since he faxed it to Londell, it almost seems to me like maybe he and Raymone were alone when the two of them signed. And even if she isn't thinking that he forgot about it, if it is in fact her that forgot about it, she's doubling back trying to sue him now anyway.

Still in all, it does seem like MJ is trying look out for himself now. You see how quickly he moved the money that came in after the loan was refinanced? I’m thinking he moved it like this because of what had happened to him the last time he had severed ties with someone that had access to his accounts. That lesson learned would come from dealing with Schaffel and the others. When he had let go of Schaffel, Schaffel later went back to the accountant behind MJ’s back and had the accountant backdating checks to him for large sums of MJ’s money. Schaffel also had the audacity to sue MJ after stealing from him and guess what? A judge actually awarded Schaffel hundreds of thousands of dollars. I think MJ probably made a vow to himself that he wouldn’t let anything like that happen to him again.

Although I do not agree with the way that Raymone is now trying to sue MJ for $44mil, I'm still glad that she was there for him during the trial and that she had pulled together this Financial Advisory Board. Londell McMillan is a key person on the board and he's a cool cat! I like him. Hopefully, he'll remain cool long-term.

By the way, I love the way you said MJ gave Raymone a half mil and a "get lost" agreement. That cracked me up! That's exactly what it was, huh?! A half mil and a "get lost" agreement LOL

^ lol yep that was 'bout the size of it. I feel its a real stretch for someone to bank on someone's possible forgetting they gave them a half a mil and a get lost agreement simply because of the finality of intention behind such an action and Raymone KNEW for sure that MJ was done with their business relationship. She knew he didn't forget that he was done.

There's no telling if the fact that he faxed it to McMillan in Feb. '08 means he'd temporarily forgotten, or if he just had it sitting on his desk in a 'to do' pile but the fact that he faxed it to his attorney seems to suggest that it was initiated and orchestrated by MJ. Some feel that action on his part was due to him being advised that the original agreement wasn't a good idea and I say he already knew exactly what he was doing. I say his unprecedented success and longevity is not an 'accident' that happened just because he's had some advisor/s watching his back. The one who was his known advisor at that time isn't even there anymore - shows how much MJ 'needed" him imho.

I know MJ is childlike and has creating as a priority over logistics and all, but I still say, that man has all his life been a "sponge" for learning from the best of them how to maintain his longevity in this business, and he is not as oblivious as some would have us believe. What he said on the stand or in depositions about his memory not serving him at those moments of questioning doesn't imho speak to what is really going on in his day to day vs. "selective" memory lol when being asked something he doesn't feel he needs to dig to deeply to answer just to satisfy some seemingly to him probably, irrelevant question.

Based on the "dramatic" way she's gone about things, I've got a funny feeling what it could boil down to is Raymone playing some kind of game she's all too familiar with that she figures MJ isn't - like some stupid "political" type move ("manipulation")

- something along the lines of what she was suggesting in her random comment about "personal" things people may be thinking and how it would be set straight in court.

I feel that was intended to be a veiled "threat" designed to get MJ to cough up some money based on her first-hand understanding of how important his sheer privacy is to him and how he hates being exposed no matter how benign the issue.

I don't necessarily feel she really expects 44 mil either - I feel she took that half a mil - spent it all gleefully - and right now just wants enough to pay the mortgage mad that she sold herself "out" by signing that agreement and is doing what she knows how to do to recoup - "BAD" (so-called) PR.

See, she knew fully well, ever since December '07 that MJ wanted her to 'get lost' and I feel she did what so many do when they feel powerless against the "force" - they get desperate and start reverting back to what they know.

She is finding out that it didn't and will not work. The only hope she has imho may be based on interpretation by the judge as far as what it means that she was presented this agreeement after being paid x amount of dollars for work she'd already set in motion and that interpretation, I'd imagine, could only come from some "latitude" the judge finds in the law.

I'm hoping the judge will not be obliged to review and interpret the details at all,
and I believe Londell & Co. are more than ready for that defense anyway. The only thing that bugs me a little is how DC can be a funny town by it not being a State.

There are sometimes little funny loopholey type thingies lol people can do - in its way its also a very "small town" so "Politics" is something that makes me just a wee bit "paranoid" but MJ has DC attorneys who are more than fit for battle.

The only thing I feel I know for sure is that because of the "corruption" minded among so many when it comes to money, that we all have to join forces and pray that the judge will reprimand that game playing woman and just toss the whole thing.

I'm glad Raymone was there at the time as well. Fans could criticize MJ's choice of using her until they're blue in the face. She served her purpose and MJ moved on as we all knew he eventually would. As for all her mishandlings, well, she's not there anymore now is she, so I see no need for fans harping on that.

Last edited:
yeah..and to me, MJ will never look stupid when he doesn't allow himself to be forced into something he don't wanna do. i don't care how much noise the media makes. IMO u only look stupid when u become somebody else's puppet.

^ lol yep that was 'bout the size of it. I feel its a real stretch for someone to bank on someone's possible forgetting they gave them a half a mil and a get lost agreement simply because of the finality of intention behind such an action and Raymone KNEW for sure that MJ was done with their business relationship. She knew he didn't forget that he was done.

There's no telling if the fact that he faxed it to McMillan in Feb. '08 means he'd temporarily forgotten, or if he just had it sitting on his desk in a 'to do' pile but the fact that he faxed it to his attorney seems to suggest that it was initiated and orchestrated by MJ. Some feel that action on his part was due to him being advised that the original agreement wasn't a good idea and I say he already knew exactly what he was doing. I say his unprecedented success and longevity is not an 'accident' that happened just because he's had some advisor/s watching his back. The one who was his known advisor at that time isn't even there anymore - shows how much MJ 'needed" him imho.

I know MJ is childlike and has creating as a priority over logistics and all, but I still say, that man has all his life been a "sponge" for learning from the best of them how to maintain his longevity in this business, and he is not as oblivious as some would have us believe. What he said on the stand or in depositions about his memory not serving him at those moments of questioning doesn't imho speak to what is really going on in his day to day vs. "selective" memory lol when being asked something he doesn't feel he needs to dig to deeply to answer just to satisfy some seemingly to him probably, irrelevant question.

Based on the "dramatic" way she's gone about things, I've got a funny feeling what it could boil down to is Raymone playing some kind of game she's all too familiar with that she figures MJ isn't - like some stupid "political" type move ("manipulation")

- something along the lines of what she was suggesting in her random comment about "personal" things people may be thinking and how it would be set straight in court.

I feel that was intended to be a veiled "threat" designed to get MJ to cough up some money based on her first-hand understanding of how important his sheer privacy is to him and how he hates being exposed no matter how benign the issue.

I don't necessarily feel she really expects 44 mil either - I feel she took that half a mil - spent it all gleefully - and right now just wants enough to pay the mortgage mad that she sold herself "out" by signing that agreement and is doing what she knows how to do to recoup - "BAD" (so-called) PR.

See, she knew fully well, ever since December '07 that MJ wanted her to 'get lost' and I feel she did what so many do when they feel powerless against the "force" - they get desperate and start reverting back to what they know.

She is finding out that it didn't and will not work. The only hope she has imho may be based on interpretation by the judge as far as what it means that she was presented this agreeement after being paid x amount of dollars for work she'd already set in motion and that interpretation, I'd imagine, could only come from some "latitude" the judge finds in the law.

I'm hoping the judge will not be obliged to review and interpret the details at all,
and I believe Londell & Co. are more than ready for that defense anyway. The only thing that bugs me a little is how DC can be a funny town by it not being a State.

There are sometimes little funny loopholey type thingies lol people can do - in its way its also a very "small town" so "Politics" is something that makes me just a wee bit "paranoid" but MJ has DC attorneys who are more than fit for battle.

The only thing I feel I know for sure is that because of the "corruption" minded among so many when it comes to money, that we all have to join forces and pray that the judge will reprimand that game playing woman and just toss the whole thing.

I'm glad Raymone was there at the time as well. Fans could criticize MJ's choice of using her until they're blue in the face. She served her purpose and MJ moved on as we all knew he eventually would. As for all her mishandlings, well, she's not there anymore now is she, so I see no need for fans harping on that.

Yeah, I agree, MJ was definitely on top of things here. He was dotting his i's and crossing his t's. It looks like he was trying to make sure nothing came back on him later. And I also agree that he's been in the business long enough to know what he is doing and that he made it to the top because of that. It was serious velocity, painstaking work and a clear idea of what direction he wanted to go. His career is going longer and stronger than the other artists even when he's got his thing on auto pilot so he can attend to other things that are taking place in his life. lol

At this present moment, things are definitely picking up big time for him. I'm suspecting that business must be pretty slow for Raymone. I doesn't seem like she's got anyone paying her big bucks like MJ was, so now she's trying to pull a power move on him. And, as you mentioned, people will do things out of desperation. It seems to be the norm when people have to leave MJ's world and go back to their own.

If her own name isn't helping her to quickly line up new clients, she would have to live off of the money that MJ gave her until she drums up new business. But, in the entertainment industry, the industry folks don't come rushing up to you after you are no longer with the high profile client that you had. From reading the wording on her website that she's led everyone to, it does look like she's trying to use her past association with MJ to the max. Actually, I thought it was kind of odd that her court document started off much like a bio. She was doing some serious name-dropping. What was the reason for that?

There's another thing that I've been checking out too that makes me wonder if she was trying to function separately from MJ even though she had become his President/COO for The Michael Jackson Company. It's the way that she drew up that May 30, 2006 Personal Services Agreement on her own stationery. It has always made me feel like that should have been done on stationery that had The Michael Jackson Company contact info on it rather than her own, ya know? The way that she keeps saying "services rendered" also makes her sound more like she was trying to function as a vendor rather than an employee. But then when she wants to seem like she's got leverage, she throws that President/COO title out there. So, it may be a good idea for MJ and his team to try and figure out from what angle is she caming at him. She's being very indecisive.

At any rate, here she comes and what seems to be on her mind more than anything, in terms of money, is getting a portion of the money from the concert series. It's the last thing being mentioned in her lawsuit and most likely what the huge dollar amount is stemming from.

She doesn't seem to care how she looks right now or if it will have a negative impact on her reputation. Her main concern was getting MJ's attention even if she had to take the dramatic route because she couldn't get him via the telephone. She now has his attention. It worked. The only thing is, MJ was prepared ahead of time.

This "Payment and Release Agreement" aka the "get lost agreement" is a doozy. It's nice to see him using it. It looks pretty thorough and like something to have future employees sign while they're being shown the exit. lol

Let's hope the judge will say this suit should be tossed. From looking at the way that MJ and his team have covered all the bases, it should be. If it's not tossed, the dollar amount should be dramatically reduced. After all, she was not negotiating any more than several concerts, she is not the person that finalized the concert deal, she's not the celebrity that's going to be on stage doing the entertaining, she did not help fund the shows and she's adding in stuff like wanting 10% of the money that MJ received after refinancing his loan, yet she's probably not planning to help him pay the loan back. Plus, it's very odd that the person that came on board to help MJ make it through a time of hardship is now coming back claiming he's causing her hardship and she wants him to fix her situation. What in the world? lol But, ya know? I'm still going to remain positive about this because I know that God has brought MJ through things that were much more complicated than this and He did not bring him this far along just for him to get caught up on a snag. It's not gonna happen.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree, MJ was definitely on top of things here. He was dotting his i's and crossing his t's. It looks like he was trying to make sure nothing came back on him later. And I also agree that he's been in the business long enough to know what he is doing and that he made it to the top because of that. It was serious velocity and a clear idea of what direction he wanted to go. His career is going longer and stronger than the other artists even when he's got his thing on auto pilot so he can attend to other things that are taking place in his life. lol

At this present moment, things are definitely picking up big time for him. I'm suspecting that business must be pretty slow for Raymone. I doesn't seem like she's got anyone paying her big bucks like MJ was, so now she's trying to pull a power move on him. And, as you mentioned, people will do things out of desperation. It seems to be the norm when people have to leave MJ's world and go back to their own.

If her own name isn't helping her to quickly line up new clients, she would have to live off of the money that MJ gave her until she drums up new business. But, in the entertainment industry, the industry folks don't come rushing up to you after you are no longer with the high profile client that you had. From reading the wording on her website that she's led everyone to, it does look like she's trying to use her past association with MJ to the max. Actually, I thought it was kind of odd that her court document started off much like a bio. She was doing some serious name-dropping. What was the reason for that?

There's another thing that I've been checking out too that makes me wonder if she was trying to function separately from MJ even though she had become his President/COO for The Michael Jackson Company. It's the way that she drew up that May 30, 2006 Personal Services Agreement on her own stationery. It has always made me feel like that should have been done on stationery that had The Michael Jackson Company contact info on it rather than her own, ya know? The way that she keeps saying "services rendered" also makes her sound more like she was trying to function as a vendor rather than an employee. But then when she wants to seem like she's got leverage, she throws that President/COO title out there. So, it may be a good idea for MJ and his team to try and figure out from what angle is she caming at him. She's being very indecisive.

At any rate, here she comes and what seems to be on her mind more than anything, in terms of money, is getting a portion of the money from the concert series. It's the last thing being mentioned in her lawsuit and most likely what the huge dollar amount is stemming from.

She doesn't seem to care how she looks right now or if it will have a negative impact on her reputation. Her main concern was getting MJ's attention even if she had to take the dramatic route because she couldn't get him via the telephone. She now has his attention. It worked. The only thing is, MJ was prepared ahead of time.

This "Payment and Release Agreement" aka the "get lost agreement" is a doozy. It's nice to see him using it. It looks pretty thorough and like something to have future employees sign while they're being shown the exit. lol

Let's hope the judge will say this suit should be tossed. From looking at the way that MJ and his team have covered all the bases, it should be. If it's not tossed, the dollar amount should be dramatically reduced. After all, she was not negotiating any more than several concerts, she is not the person that finalized the concert deal, she's not the celebrity that's going to be on stage doing the entertaining, she did not help fund the shows and she's adding in stuff like wanting 10% of the money that MJ received after refinancing his loan, yet she's probably not planning to help him pay the loan back. Plus, it's very odd that the person that came on board to help MJ make it through a time of hardship is now coming back claiming he's causing her hardship and she wants him to fix her situation. What in the world? lol But, ya know? I'm still going to remain positive about this because I know that God has brought MJ through things that were much more complicated than this and He did not bring him this far along just for him to get caught up on a snag. It's not gonna happen.

Yes, God has brought him this far indeed and ironically used her to do it, yep, but we know how He do. He uses whom He wants how He wants.

10% of the refy indeed, see, that's just what I'm talking about. She went and got creative - she couldn't be satisfied with getting paid for "all services rendered" and been done with it. She had to go and cook up something out of left field.

I kinda joked to myself when I first read it and said, "she must've been drunk when she thought this up" but now that I think of it again...it may not be so far fetched.

I myself like to give myself a seemingly plausible story so I can peacefully let mysterious, bugsome, things go, so for now this is what I'm imagining.

Now mind everyone, these are only hypothetical opinions all of which are probably a far cry from reality which I guess everyone knows lol.

With that said, I can just imagine that after she went and spent up her half a mil, its just as easily possible that Homegirl and one of her girlfriends were indeed actually sittin' in some bar having a few tequilas, (or whatever she drinks - somebody prolly knows lol) cryin' over how all the money's gone now and just can't believe those 50 sold out shows, boohooing over that agreement she signed - and right then and there had the bright idea to cook up this whole thing.

I can hear it now -

R: "Chiiile, it just don't make no sense - I mean, I thought I HAD him with that one paragraph contract and the next thing I knew he offerred me a half a mil and some papers to sign ..... and now look - he went and orchestrated the entire thing without me

girlfriend: Well did you sign the papers?

R: He** yeah I signed 'em!! A half a mil Chiiiile!!!
(indignant) He's just so dam smart!! He let me think all the while I had all this control then here he come with dam near a half a mil talkin' bout I can either take the money or hold out for some unforseeable thing - girl you know I took the money".

You know what? I'mmo get his a**. I have an idea - (leans in closer) - You know how he don't like his bidness out in the street right? - so you know what I'mma do? - Imma set me up a website and do me a video and - hey I KNOW! (leans in closer still, to giggle) Imma make myself look like Latoya 'cause see then I'll remind him of faamly - thatta really get him - then in my video I'm just gone let him understand that if he don't hand me some BIG money up front right off the bat, Immo tell ALL his personal bidness in court - Girl and you know soon as I say court he's gone reach in his pocket 'cause court is the last place he wants to be"

(they both bust out laughing)

girlfriend: Well Girl, I know you're gone break me off - haay I know! - tell you what - I'mmo do yo hair fuh ya - we gone make you look just like Toy Toy.

:cheers:

(after the 15th drink they speak in unison)
10% for the refy!!!

(girlfriend suddenly has 1 sobering thought)

oh wait a minute! what about yo rep Girl, this might not look so good! Remember you were thinking that after repping MJ you might get a gig with Obama?

R: Oh don't wurry 'bout that chiiile - after I get PAID I'mma spin this thing so sweet Obama a be callin' in no time. You know, I know errrrrrbody in town - chile I got all da hook ups.

:cheers: (both)This last one's for the road! A toast! To our scheming crapp!!!

That's the way things are looking to me at this time and on that note, I'll say once again, truthfully and seriously, I agree, God did not bring MJ this far for nothing. I do still say we all pray. Based on the second agreement, and the temerity she has to bring this case omitting such an obvious mitigating factor, the judge simply throws it out. Hands down. :yes: and until then, at least I have a "story" so I can rest assured and leave the mystery be, until the truth comes out - if we ever find out - and with TSCM's track record, the odds look pretty good.

Last edited:
Yes, God has brought him this far indeed and ironically used her to do it, yep, but we know how He do. He uses whom He wants how He wants.

10% of the refy indeed, see, that's just what I'm talking about. She went and got creative - she couldn't be satisfied with getting paid for "all services rendered" and been done with it. She had to go and cook up something out of left field.

I kinda joked to myself when I first read it and said, "she must've been drunk when she thought this up" but now that I think of it again...it may not be so far fetched.

I myself like to give myself a seemingly plausible story so I can peacefully let mysterious, bugsome, things go, so for now this is what I'm imagining.

Now mind everyone, these are only hypothetical opinions all of which are probably a far cry from reality which I guess everyone knows lol.

With that said, I can just imagine that after she went and spent up her half a mil, its just as easily possible that Homegirl and one of her girlfriends were indeed actually sittin' in some bar having a few tequilas, (or whatever she drinks - somebody prolly knows lol) cryin' over how all the money's gone now and just can't believe those 50 sold out shows, boohooing over that agreement she signed - and right then and there had the bright idea to cook up this whole thing.

I can hear it now -

R: "Chiiile, it just don't make no sense - I mean, I thought I HAD him with that one paragraph contract and the next thing I knew he offerred me a half a mil and some papers to sign ..... and now look - he went and orchestrated the entire thing without me

(indignant) He's just so dam smart!! He let me think all the while I had all this control then here he come with dam near a half a mil talkin' bout I can either take the money or hold out for some unforseeable thing - girl you know I took the money".

You know what? I'mmo get his a**. I have an idea - (leans in closer) - You know how he don't like his bidness out in the street right? - so you know what I'mma do? - Imma set me up a website and do me a video and - hey I KNOW! (leans in closer still, to giggle) Imma make myself look like Latoya 'cause see then I'll remind him of faamly - thatta really get him - then in my video I'm just gone let him understand that if he don't hand me some BIG money up front right off the bat, Immo tell ALL his personal bidness in court - Girl and you know soon as I say court he's gone reach in his pocket 'cause court is the last place he wants to be"

girlfriend: Well Girl, I know you're gone break me off - haay I know! - tell you what - I'mmo do yo hair fuh ya - we gone make you look just like Toy Toy.

10% for the refy!!!

oh wait a minute! what about yo rep Girl, this might not look so good! Remember you were thinking that after repping MJ you might get a gig with Obama?

R: Oh don't wurry 'bout that chiiile - after I get PAID I'mma spin this thing so sweet Obama a be callin' in no time. You know, I know errrrrrbody in town - chile I got all da hook ups.

That's the way things are looking to me at this time and on that note, I'll say once again, truthfully and seriously, I agree, God did not bring MJ this far for nothing. I do still say we all pray. Based on the second agreement, and the temerity she has to bring this case omitting such an obvious mitigating factor, the judge simply throws it out. Hands down. :yes: and until then, at least I have a "story" so I can rest assured and leave the mystery be, until the truth comes out - if we ever find out - and with TSCM's track record, the odds look pretty good.
You so crazy, SoS!!! You had me ROLLIN'!!! I can see that mess happenin' juuuusssst like that!!! LOL

I hope she decides to just drop this thing on her own and leave it alone. If she keeps going like this, she's going to end up getting the reverse effect. It will make it harder for her to get future high profile clients, not easier. They'll be afraid to use her services.

You so crazy, SoS!!! You had me ROLLIN'!!! I can see that mess happenin' juuuusssst like that!!! LOL

I hope she decides to just drop this thing on her own and leave it alone. If she keeps going like this, she's going to end up getting the reverse effect. It will make it harder for her to get future high profile clients, not easier. They'll be afraid to use her services.
aw glad u enjoyed it lol, I started to delete it. Its just too easy to believe it could have actually happened something like that. I hope she drops it too, its embarrassing for her. I think that even with all the "unprofessionalism" she displayed from time to time, most people expected her to move upon much higher ground in her dealings with MJ, if for no other reason, because of her dealings with MJ.

I thought it was kind of odd that her court document started off much like a bio. She was doing some serious name-dropping. What was the reason for that?
Yes, that was the first thing I noticed too. It really made me wonder about her credibility, period. Something I can imagine that MJ may have had issues with, the reason for ending his business with her.

And yes, I can't imagine any high profile clients touching her with a ten foot pole.

Last edited:
Sos, i could so see raymoine and her girl doing that! lol. It wouldnt surprise me if she has been talkin' with her girls bout what she doin.

Thanx for the update TSCM.

I had every confidence from the start that Mike would squash this. Good stuff.

^ yes, likewise - thx 8701girl lol - gosh I feel so bad, I mean - *sigh* - I'm really not wanting to "paint" her as this "ghetto" actin' whatever, its just, if she hadn't chosen this route, it would not speak for itself in this way - her actions - I mean *sigh*, and mind you, I know the same can be said of my "actions" in life and what they have caused me to "appear as" - keeping in mind that I also said (in an older post), "there is more to this business at hand here than meets the eye" (same is tru of me lol) so I mean, I'm not even tryin' to make it a thing of Raymone being "wrong" - its not about me trying to "judge" or assess the "value" of her as a human being - nobody can do that - and I think most people, even some "die hard" fans who kayn't stand her for their long lists of reasons lol, I don't thing that even they necessarily desire to "judge" her - actions, its otherwise baffling, for instance, I don't believe her 'yaki' would have ever even been brought up lol if we had simply read that MJ was served this document, in some random lil' blurb somewhere, (i think fans woulda been like, yeh wish her azz luck lol), or even in a tabloid, but Nooooooooooo
!

a video??? was it TMZ? or am remembering that incorrectly? whatever - :lmao: *note to self - don't get started up again*

*clapping with laughter* this is just some kind of hoot and I feel so sure MJ is enjoying the livin' daylights out of his days, fullfilled in every way, while we're on 'vigil' about this crazy shhtuff LOL!!! Lord hepp us OK not vigil but u know ..

ok, I'm gone - if anybody who even remotely gives a crapp about me sees me on this board any more today before 11pm, please PM me and say, .... say something!!! :lol: :doh::bugeyed:angel: *tries very hard to avoid procrastinating another secondt - life awaits - prepares to unplug the computer* :agree: bye y'all - 0h - one caveat - i may have to come back to delete this so I can delete it from my mind!! Its so crazy its riveting!!! :lol: I have self control I have self control I have self control :angel:

why? when MJ comesback and does something like concerts and things and people have to come and kick sacks at him that's what my father says don't kick suck cause they'll kick it back :lol: but is ture :yes:
but Raymone i never like her :no: i never like her cause they why she was around MJ is something about her in her eyes is something :yes:

Raymone go to hell :giggle: aka MJ say that :giggle:

p.s. i'm that my spell is not good :)

^ that sounds about right to me too. LOL girlfriend thought she could hook-up something with Obama..... *shakes head* no, she's pit--tyful

I can hear it now -

10% for the refy!!!

lol..who says that's far fetched? lol...happens all th time. that's why we got talk shows. lol. i enjoyed that, SOS. :lol:

yeah God bring MJ this far. MJ puts out positive energy. God bring someone else far, they put out negative energy. God will use negative to help the positive. and dump the negative. seems only right. lol

for some reason I think Bains thought she could blackmail Michael with inside info and thats why she is doing this lawsuit eventhough she signed that release...

but that trial in 2005 gave Michael his schield of armour.............after withstanding that hell...................he can probably say ..."bring it on"...

and if this goes to trial... I can see T-mez testify about her azz...

What is really amazing is not only her willingness to put her reputation out there but that of her firm since they are named as parties in this lawsuit. Michael covered himself well and obviously wanted all ties severed. It appears that he did so cleanly.

rasta, ur spot on. she thought if she muddied his name he would fold. too bad! lol

and i don't think anyone is calling mj dumb or did call him dumb. smart people make bad biz mistakes all the time. it's called 'learning'.

rasta, ur spot on. she thought if she muddied his name he would fold. too bad! lol

and i don't think anyone is calling mj dumb or did call him dumb. smart people make bad biz mistakes all the time. it's called 'learning'.

Well, you are right about one thing: he is definitely not dumb; but, there really was some harsh things said thrown his way when this lawsuit first materialized that was overstepping bounds considering people didn't know his defense, including his lack of initial response. But, I think it is clear to all now that Michael has every intention of taking care of his business.

Another interesting thing is that his release agreement also contained statement that any future disagreements should go through arbitration (not litigation/lawsuit). There are so many ways it seems that they have them on this.

It IS what IT is..!

Mr.Jackson is NOT stupid...he has been trained by the "BEST" in the business..!

Signed Contractual Obligations..IS what it IS...Black and White...Period..!

That is ALL the courts "ever" look at..! If it is NOT in the contractual agreement signed by BOTH parties...it really does NOT matter what one or the other claim..!

PROVE IT..! THAT is the LAW...no IF's, AND's or BUT's about it...!

THAT in it self is what the United States Law is and what it is ALL about...!

Basic law 101..!

:angel:

Last edited:

if the term 'dumb' was not used, there certainly was a reasonable facsimile. let's face it. he was described as far from what he's lookin like right now.

^ yes, likewise - thx 8701girl lol - gosh I feel so bad, I mean - *sigh* - I'm really not wanting to "paint" her as this "ghetto" actin' whatever, its just, if she hadn't chosen this route, it would not speak for itself in this way - her actions - I mean *sigh*, and mind you, I know the same can be said of my "actions" in life and what they have caused me to "appear as" - keeping in mind that I also said (in an older post), "there is more to this business at hand here than meets the eye" (same is tru of me lol) so I mean, I'm not even tryin' to make it a thing of Raymone being "wrong" - its not about me trying to "judge" or assess the "value" of her as a human being - nobody can do that - and I think most people, even some "die hard" fans who kayn't stand her for their long lists of reasons lol, I don't thing that even they necessarily desire to "judge" her - actions, its otherwise baffling, for instance, I don't believe her 'yaki' would have ever even been brought up lol if we had simply read that MJ was served this document, in some random lil' blurb somewhere, (i think fans woulda been like, yeh wish her azz luck lol), or even in a tabloid, but Nooooooooooo
!

a video??? was it TMZ? or am remembering that incorrectly? whatever - :lmao: *note to self - don't get started up again*

*clapping with laughter* this is just some kind of hoot and I feel so sure MJ is enjoying the livin' daylights out of his days, fullfilled in every way, while we're on 'vigil' about this crazy shhtuff LOL!!! Lord hepp us OK not vigil but u know ..

ok, I'm gone - if anybody who even remotely gives a crapp about me sees me on this board any more today before 11pm, please PM me and say, .... say something!!! :lol: :doh::bugeyed:angel: *tries very hard to avoid procrastinating another secondt - life awaits - prepares to unplug the computer* :agree: bye y'all - 0h - one caveat - i may have to come back to delete this so I can delete it from my mind!! Its so crazy its riveting!!! :lol: I have self control I have self control I have self control :angel:

Yes i admit at first i felt bad thinking of her like that, but personally i reckon shes had this "plan" planned out right from the moment michael hired her. She properly been thinking of the $$$ from that moment and always has been throught her working time with michael.

u do realize this is just his rebuttal, right? he hasn't won anything yet. many are sitting around wondering y she wouldfile something like this knowing there was this contract out there. either she's a true nutter OR something made this null and void. we don't know yet. but his rebuttal was strong.

his initial "i didn't know cuz i wasn't served cuz my guard intercepted it' claim cannot be used and won't work. that's y the more plausible tohme thing was also inserted...it was mj's employee who 'prevented' the summons from coming tohim. it wasn't anyone else so that's y if he didn't fire tohme and the summons wasn't given to the right manager, the guard issue wuoldn't givehim a leg to stand on.

i think the general sentiment was what it was b/c this always happens. how many times has he had a successful case against someone? the past few lawyers, the prince etc...this is just a normal day in jackson land.

there could be another reason y she'spushing this case....if i loan shaun $2, 000 and then sayhe has to repay it in six months but teh final total is $2, 500 and if he doesn't pay by then he owes me $3, 000 no court will uphold that contract b/c the interest on that is illegal. i can't collect interest.

so maybe she found a loophole in the contract she signed w/ mj. we don't know, we r just basing this on mj's side right now. but either she's stupid or she has an ace up her sleeve.

and the wma's weren't a disaster for his career, it was for his fans. being lied to, mj looking stupid, then looking super pissed at raymone once fans asked about the party...it was bad on that part. mj not singing the whole song etc...it was the MEDIA who made him look stupid but then the very same media was scrambling when tickets for the 02 were being sold. they may be stupid but they know mj is amoney maker and can put on a good show.

logistically, it was a nightmare, the show ran over, he couldn't sing, it just looked messy and the backstage drama was lame.

case in point, the ONLY time raymone followed through w/ something was THIS LAWSUIT. mj should've taken the hint once mez fired her ass.

and raymone was NEVER startstruck. believe me on that one. she didn't care one bit about mj, just her wallet and she made that explicit many times

lets take the $2,000 loan then lol

Actually, his legal team did challenge MJJ Productions being named to the suit based on no proper serve/notice was given. And didn't TSCM state that they explained that Michael was not under the impression of a lawsuit for specified reasons. Just as there are specific rules about how a company can be legally and properly served, I'm sure that there is also the same for an individual person. And they didn't insert the claim about Tohme; that came from Bain's side and they responded to it.

Also, I can see where there are ways that Michael's defense might be able to say that Bain's side did not go the distance in attempting to serve. But, I think that they have other valid reasons that holding up the default judgment entry.

I still say that what will trump alot is Bain's claims of not being compensated and Michael's attempts to avoid discussing her fees, etc. when there is documentation of a payment of over $400, 000. How do you possible explain leaving out that detail. It will be interesting to see the reply.

Last edited:
Back