November 12, 2008.... MJ leaves 2 notes for fans post #17, 3rd note in post #129

Re: November 12, 2008.... MJ leaves 2 notes for fans post #17

Thank you, guys for posting the 2 messages! Well, I am speechless and overwhelmed! I don´t know what to say, the only thing I can say again and again is that Michael Jackson is truly heaven-sent and the way he expresses himself is so sweet and you can see and feel it that it comes straight from his heart. The wonderful words he has chosen are so true and so sweet. He´s the sweetest and kindest person on earth and may God be with him and his family...

Look at the roses (2nd message) - that is so lovely, he´s an angel. God bless him and his family.

The influencial but dated magazine Rolling Stone has voted Aretha Franklin has been named the greastest singer of the rock era. I disagree with this, and Michael hasn't even made the top 10. But on a positive note Michael Jackson is the youngest singer to make the list (and I guess one of the few who are still alive and well). Maybe when Michael is 70yrs old he will be voted No.1.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7724404.stm

Aretha is named greatest singer

_45198519_-56.jpg
The star has been given the nickname of The Queen of Soul.

Soul diva Aretha Franklin has been named the greatest singer of the rock era in a Rolling Stone magazine poll.
The 66-year-old, best known for her hit song Respect, topped the list of 179 musicians, producers and other music-industry insiders.
Ray Charles came in at number two, with Elvis Presley voted third, Sam Cooke at four and John Lennon at five.
Voters included Keith Richards, Iggy Pop and James Blunt who each submitted their top 20 choices.
Besides Franklin, the only other living people in the top 10 were Bob Dylan at seven and Stevie Wonder at number nine.
Other stars on the list included Paul McCartney at 11 and Mick Jagger at number 16.
o.gif
ROLLING STONE'S GREATEST SINGERS OF THE ROCK ERA
1. Aretha Franklin
2. Ray Charles
3. Elvis Presley
4. Sam Cooke
5. John Lennon
6. Marvin Gaye
7. Bob Dylan
8. Otis Redding
9. Stevie Wonder
10. James Brown

Among the top 25, Michael Jackson, aged 50, was the youngest artist.
The 100-strong list will be published in Rolling Stone's next issue, which is out on Friday.
The magazine also includes testimonials from musicians, including R&B singer Mary J Blige who said that Franklin was "the reason why women want to sing".
Former Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant, number 15 on the list, described Presley's voice as "confident, insinuating and taking no prisoners".
Brought up in Detroit, Franklin began singing in her father's choir. A live version of Precious Lord brought her into the public eye at the age of 14.
She later teamed up with producer Jerry Wexler, and her rendition of Otis Redding's Respect, released in 1967, was hailed as a social and political anthem.
Her other hits include Think, Spanish Harlem, I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You), A Deeper Love and Rock Steady.

Bee just get used to it thats michael. He wants his fans to know he loves them and its just a way of letting them know he is okay.

Get used to what? Because that is Michael? So you know Michael, personally? You are just a fan. I would not be shocked if these fans were telling him that the fans were "worried" about him and he decided to send them a note to let them know that he is OK. Why? We know that he is OK, we know that he is recording and we know that he loves his fans so why does he have to feel as though he has to tell the fans that? That is only unless these fans that cannot leave him alone and let him be that want him to send them things because they live for it. I am happy that MJ is doing great but at times, MJ does not need to tell the fans how he is doing and what he is doing. We know all of that so what is the point of him doing this? Please, let me state what I want to state and if you do not like it, then do not read my post. Don't tell me to get used to anything. It would be reasonable not to mentioned my name as well. It would be best to just quote me.

OMG :eek:hmy: did they talk to him over the phone or face to face ?
not sure. i presume face to face but i dont know

ok thanks for letting us know elusive. i hope they do share more info with us.

i read on kop board that michaels also doing a photoshoot this week :unsure:

Re: November 12, 2008

I mean absolutely no harm when I say that if you haven't heard of half of those people, you have missed out on something wonderful. I love Michael Jackson more than any other artist, but the people in the top of that list are legends. I may not agree on a few of the names, but it's undeniable that Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke, James Brown and so many other of those people are true greats.

Paul McCartney is also a great singer although MJ fans tend to want to downgrade him. I can only assume that is because of his bitterness towards MJ over the ATV catalogue purchase. I don't particularily like him as a person but the man can sing whether MJ fans like it or not.

no no i wa not rating him over those you have mentioned after otis redding, just some i have never even heard of. And im not downgrading paul mccartney im just saying that in my opinion his voice is not that great. I did not hint that mj should be above those greats such as those listed after otis redding in your 1st paragraph.

I remember he used it a time or two when giving out holiday greetings.

I remember that, too. He was greeting us and OUR families. He did not write M. J. and family (that's only what I use when I write him) on that holiday message on which you refer to.

Thank you very much for posting the messages. very much appreciated.

i read on kop board that michaels also doing a photoshoot this week :unsure:

yeah the below was what was posted

according to a (reliable) fan who met michael last sunday, michael had planned to come back to las vegas last weekend but he finally decided to stay another week in los angeles, where she met him.

michael confirmed her he's in l.a. for professional reasons, and that he also planned a photo shoot this week (also announced few days ago by PMJ/Prince Michael Jr -who sometimes posts here- who said the photo shoot could be for his next album).

an employee of michael also talked with her and mentioned a documentary being in the works.

ok please don't start any drama about whether i or the sources are reliable or not. i'm not kopv alright.
biggrin.gif

if you don't wanna trust me, just take it as another rumor ok?
wink.gif

^ :eek: oh, goodie!! Another photoshoot and a documentary! And what he said, music, film, performance...oh my! Cant wait for that!!
woohoo :rogerfriedman:

truly the beginning of an era!! :clap:

Im looking forward to the new era :) I will always love Michael Jackson for everything he has done and are doing. looking forward hearing new music from the king of pop.

"Music, film, performance" ... :wild:

Omg!

Those wer every sweet messages, thanks for sharing them :)
Michael is such a sweetheart, I love u! :heart:

You ain't the only one dutchie, lol. I had to reread them over and over and squint my eyes to make out those letters, lol.

Love the messages. Michael is a romantic sweetie.

Thank you so very much elusive :flowers:

The parts I could understand were so beautiful, sweet 'n sincere AWWWWWWWW MICHAEL :in_love:

That makes not forgetting how much Michael love us :yes:

Awww Michael YOU'VE MADE ME SMILE when I feel very sad THANK YOU MY :heart:

Thank you so very much elusive :flowers:

The parts I could understand were so beautiful, sweet 'n sincere AWWWWWWWW MICHAEL :in_love:

That makes not forgetting how much Michael love us :yes:

Awww Michael YOU'VE MADE ME SMILE when I feel very sad THANK YOU MY :heart:

yes, I was sad about the NL thing, and then here comes the notes. It does seem that he is geneally content and that makes me feel better. he was definitely in a good mood when he wrote those:)

We love you, Michael. Thanks for the messages & thanks to the fan(s) who passed them on. :)

What is he saying when it says.. "being God".... ? Caught me a bit off gaurd..

Be alive, be free, feel continuous subconsciousness (feel God) Is what I thought he meant. Not that he is busy being God..lol.

Be alive, be free, feel continuous subconsciousness (feel God) Is what I thought he meant. Not that he is busy being God..lol.

I wonder what he means by that?

To live life! Experience it, be free and experience the freedom of that, and to experience God, to Feel His ever present presence.

continuous subconsciousness = God (being = =) did I just confuse it even more?

He's so sweet.
I can basically read his handwriting (which indeed is interesting ;) ) but what is the word there "I truly Love all of you I am ..???.tonight ..."

img1417yj6.jpg

Recording tonight ;)

^ did I miss something.. something being telivized??

I think the messages are proving my worst fears to be true: he has lost his mind. I love him but what is with all the God-crap? And higher consciousness?

How about putting out a record or something? He sounds like he's in a fog. Sorry.

"Michael I want to thank u to live for us and children"

Nice video!! Thanks :)

Can I faint now ? It was very nice that he could take the time to write to his fans.We are very special to him.I hope he continues doing what he's doing without interruptions.I can see that his innerlight is shiny bright when he wrote those 2 letters.
Keep doin' what you're doin' Michael
I'm with you 1Mil percent.

Back