November 12, 2008.... MJ leaves 2 notes for fans post #17, 3rd note in post #129

Re: November 12, 2008

Whaaa? half of those above him i never heard of and paul mccartney above him? Insanity. Sorry shut me up now.

I mean absolutely no harm when I say that if you haven't heard of half of those people, you have missed out on something wonderful. I love Michael Jackson more than any other artist, but the people in the top of that list are legends. I may not agree on a few of the names, but it's undeniable that Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke, James Brown and so many other of those people are true greats.

Paul McCartney is also a great singer although MJ fans tend to want to downgrade him. I can only assume that is because of his bitterness towards MJ over the ATV catalogue purchase. I don't particularily like him as a person but the man can sing whether MJ fans like it or not.

Re: November 12, 2008.... MJ leaves 2 notes for fans post #17

TWO notes at once, WOW. I've noticed no one has answered specifically where they came from....how do you all know when if you don't know where or how? :unsure:

elusive how do you know a hotel? I realize he's done that in the past but is that why you say that? you're guessing based on the past or does someone know specifics?

nice to see though :wub:

(still a bit curious :unsure:)

Thanks for the notes. I love how Michael writes... his handwriting is very interesting.

Thank you Michael your support is also vital to all of us on our everyday lives ....You are a treasure to this world .

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CUTE CUTE!!

The bit about ' I live for you and the chidren' that is soo sweet.

Thanks for sharing and bringing it to our attention Eluisive :)

Where were these notes? Did Michael leave them somewhere and how did we get them?
thefan who posted these on kop.her friend was given the notes when they were at mjs hotel in L.A. i dont know if mj personally gave them to his friend or his staff did. let me go re reaad the post. he tends to throw things out of windows in europe but prob didnt do that in this case

Wow, those notes are really sweet. Michael really cares about people.

Great notes! I always smile seeing MJ's handwriting... :)

Love ya, Mike!

the person who got the notes didnt see mj.so i guess security gave them out

He is too sweet:cry:

OMG thanks for posting elusive moonwalker!!!!!! This is the 1st time ever that I receive his message since I became a fan! I can feel how much he loves his fans and he's truly affectionate:wub: Been a fan for only months and learning many things about him and I'm simply moved by who he is as an artist and a person. Thank you and love ya Mike!:)

(I can't stop smiling yall!)

i deeply wish :heart:Michael releases a statement regarding the ranch
yeah me too!
but this time pls not with handwriting:lol: it would take us ages to figure out again, and now it would be important to understand correctly :tease:

Michael YOU are our inspiration, YOU are our light, YOU are our angel and we ADORE YOU. Thank you for being such a wonderful person!
I adore you!

Michael YOU are our inspiration, YOU are our light, YOU are our angel and we ADORE YOU. Thank you for being such a wonderful person!
I adore you!

Amen!! Seeing someone who found joy in living and in his children IS a true inspiration!! You inspire ME every Day Michael! Just by you being your sweet loveable self.

thank you for posting the pics.

i love you michael since i was so young and evryday i love you more than the day before,God bless your soul ....places have no meaning without you ......so every land you are living on is the fairy Neverland ....

i promise u my king as a fan. ..........never gonna give you up, ,,,,,,,,never gonna let you down ,,,,,,never gonna say Goodbye and leave you........

OMG thanks for posting elusive moonwalker!!!!!! This is the 1st time ever that I receive his message since I became a fan! I can feel how much he loves his fans and he's truly affectionate:wub: Been a fan for only months and learning many things about him and I'm simply moved by who he is as an artist and a person. Thank you and love ya Mike!:)

(I can't stop smiling yall!)

It's amusing and endearing to me when I see very new fans express themselves in this way.
I like what you had to say. Especially when you seem so sincere in your post. :)

OMG i love u michael :wub: u are the sweetest man ever!!!!!

Re: November 12, 2008

note from mj from mjtls on kop

111108.jpg

Awww such a sweetheart! :wub: Who else does that to their fans??

Thanks for posting, Elusive!
:flowers:

And we love you more, Mike! ^_^

img1417yj6.jpg

The last words, what does it mean? feel ...., sub....., and THEN BEING GOD!

That means BEING GOD :bugeyed:angel:

And the signature, is it really Michael AND Janet? Or what name is the last one?

it says michael and family

i think mj had one to many cans of coke when he wrote that lol

some more info from the person who posted the notes

I just learned that my friends in Cali were at the hotel last night and they talked with MJ for over an hour. They were asking him questions about life, music and stuff and he was asking them questions back. lol

They didn't elaborate because it was late, but maybe I can share some of their tidbits later today.
smile.gif

He tells them because he cares and wants to, Bee just get used to it thats michael. He wants his fans to know he loves them and its just a way of letting them know he is okay. Its a connection withthe fans he can't always go out and meet them so he will send them a note, he has been known to leave messages to fans on mirrors in hotels.

This has been going on for years, he hasn't changed good for him

anyone seen the new merryl streep film.some say its a take on the 03-05 case?

beautiful words-as always. I love mike so much!

oooh that list needs some serious reworking but I guess according to people's taste no one will ever be satisfied with it. Altho I favor others more, Aretha being the top choice isn't something I would challenge.

I agree wholeheartedly with your post, Michael is SO sweet. I, too, have had a very hard, tiring day and then trying to make head and tail of the NL/Sycamore thread. It is certainly a good end to the day to read those lovely notes.
Thanks elusive for posting
OK, Im off to bed now...goodnight everyone xx

Thanks. And yes, the notes hit the spot on a confuzzling day. :lol:

Hi Rasta; for some reason the Duke Ellington link isn't working.:( Ellington's cool. :yes: Take the A-train etc.... and he wrote some classical stuff too!

Music, film, performance? Gaaah!

I am living for you, and the children? Awww.

lol I wondered how long it was going to take for someone to jump on that. Well, it's clearly there written in black and white. It's just a matter of when. :shifty: haha

it says michael and family

i think mj had one to many cans of coke when he wrote that lol

:lol: He's used that before tho. I remember he used it a time or two when giving out holiday greetings. That might be the first time we've seen it in a handwritten note tho. Both notes are very interesting. The mentionings of a higher consciousness and subconsciousness is a new thing, I believe. I've seen some fans taking the mick about it (not on this board) but I think there's a very important message there. :)

some more info from the person who posted the notes

Thanks for the updates, elusive. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

anyone seen the new merryl streep film.some say its a take on the 03-05 case?

I want to see that movie, actually. The preview made me think of Michael's case.

Very sweet of Michael to leave those notes. He's very thoughtful. His thoughts are profound.

And that RS list is wack. They don't base it on actual vocal ability.

Back