Do u believe any of the conspiracy theories?

What do u believe happened?

• His death was faked and hes living somewhere else

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Its a PR stunt and he'll be back

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • He was murdered/his death was planned by others

Votes: 158 50.5%
  • It was a fatality - he was overstressed

Votes: 145 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ Superstition, your username and this thread go well together now all we need is Stevie Wonder and were good to go lol

STUPID THREAD! Please will someone with an ounce of decency PLEASE close this thread. We should be concentrating on the messages Michael shared with us over the years NOT this tabloid shit about 'is it a conspiracy'.
Can we get a grip for Michaels sake please!?

We're all very upset and sad, and for me personally, conspiracy theories are helping me get through it right now.

Look guys, the man took too much medicine and died. end of story.

That's ridiculous. He's been taking medication for YEARS. He knows what to take, how much of it, what not to mix, etc. He was NOT stupid. I think we're taking away much credit by saying that Michael was idiotic enough to die of an overdose. IF there were several medications in his body and this shows up in the toxicology report, I'm going to think that the doctor served him a nice toxic cocktail. If Propofol/Diprivan is found, then we KNOW it's not MJ's fault as he is supposed to be MONITORED while that stuff is going into his veins. Which means someone failed to do their job. If a drug thats administered through an IV is found in his system, then it is NOT a mistake as others are suggesting. Someone let that stuff drip into his body longer than it should have.

That's ridiculous. He's been taking medication for YEARS. He knows what to take, how much of it, what not to mix, etc. He was NOT stupid. I think we're taking away much credit by saying that Michael was idiotic enough to die of an overdose. IF there were several medications in his body and this shows up in the toxicology report, I'm going to think that the doctor served him a nice toxic cocktail. If Propofol/Diprivan is found, then we KNOW it's not MJ's fault as he is supposed to be MONITORED while that stuff is going into his veins. Which means someone failed to do their job. If a drug thats administered through an IV is found in his system, then it is NOT a mistake as others are suggesting. Someone let that stuff drip into his body longer than it should have.

Smart people who have done drugs for years die of overdoses all the time. I'm not saying MJ died of an overdose (though that's what I personally think). But your reasoning is off. Dale Earnhardt drove a race car for years: he crashed. Steve Irwin worked with dangerous animals for years: one killed him. So accidents happen.

We're all very upset and sad, and for me personally, conspiracy theories are helping me get through it right now.

Okay, suppose some figure heads at Sony and some creep sat in a room and devised a plan to kill him. They walked into his room and shot him full of arsenic while he slept. Will that bring solace to ANYONE?

Smart people who have done drugs for years die of overdoses all the time. I'm not saying MJ died of an overdose (though that's what I personally think). But your reasoning is off. Dale Earnhardt drove a race car for years: he crashed. Steve Irwin worked with dangerous animals for years: one killed him. So accidents happen.

Okay, suppose some figure heads at Sony and some creep sat in a room and devised a plan to kill him. They walked into his room and shot him full of arsenic while he slept. Will that bring solace to ANYONE?

A) There's a difference between an animal having a spur of the moment reaction and killing you, and a person knowing exactly what to put and what not to put into their body so that they stay alive. Taking pills is a choice and you are in control of what you are ingesting. You are not in control of your car swerving on the road, or an animal attacking you.

B) Conspiracy theories keep my mind occupied, is what I meant.

Don't do this to me... :cry:
Don't say that... :cry:

Love, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but it took me exactly 2 weeks to come to terms with this reality. I loved MJ more than most people in my life. This was one of the most painful things that's happend to me. It's just easier accepting this reality than to explore other theories. Don't dismay. We will all see him again in the afterlife. We all will get there eventually. He just beat us to it.:flowers:

I believe MJ was in a lot of pain both physically and mentally and had an addiction to prescription pills, but I also believe that negligence to blame here. He had a lot of enablers, but beyond that, I really feel that his death could've been prevented. The ambulence wasn't called soon enough and there's just no getting around that. If they had called them right away, MJ could still be here today, who know's? I just feel like there's more to what led to his death than what is being said.

Last edited:
Sonys leader Tommy Mottola, canceled all promotional efforts for Invincible in 2002.Sony deliberately failed to promote the album Invincible to drive Jackson into debt so that he would have to give up his half-ownership of the Beatles' back catalogue, which he co-owns with Sony. It is also said of the links/meetings between certain people and the accusers in the trials of MJ. Of course you have to realise the media aint gonna bad mouth or print anything about one of their own.

Due to his many health problems, it became impossible to insure Jackson for the full tour, the the promoters got greedy and vastly extended the tour, so the promoters had to "self-insure", meaning they would take all the risk if Jackson, in fact, couldn't finish the tour. As the promoters knew he wouldn't be able to survive the tour, this was unacceptable, and Jackson became more valuable dead than alive. Alive, he would just create more debt to be shared amongst many creditors, with no more assets to pay them off (look at the tour and just do the maths???). Dead before the tour, the banksters could divvy up his tangible assets and use his preexisting life insurance policy to cover the rest. The greed of the promoters extended the tour to the point where it was uninsurable. Either the stress of the impossible tour killed him, or they arranged for him to be given a "hot shot" - a mix of his drug of choice with a heart-attack inducing, and completely undetectable, potassium chloride - to finish him off (note how the mainstream press is suddenly filled with stories of his drug addictions.). The promoters and media interlinked via their personal connections then play on his drug use and to manipulate everyones thoughts in that direction.

Either way, they got their pound of flesh.

I believe we dont know the half of it....
They will paint and get whatever conclusion they want
Whey did the doc run away
Why did the LAPD return days later to get the tablets - lets face it they could have been placed there to make MJ look like some kinda druggie
I wouldnt be surprised if Debbie Rowe gets manipulated to get the kids by those in power, she is of course part of them.

'they dont really care about us'

George Michael - Sony Music boss Tommy Mottola was at the centre of his decision to quit the record label in 1993 and fight Sony Music for his artistic freedom in court. George Michael changed opinion once Tommy Mottola resigned.

A) There's a difference between an animal having a spur of the moment reaction and killing you, and a person knowing exactly what to put and what not to put into their body so that they stay alive. Taking pills is a choice and you are in control of what you are ingesting. You are not in control of your car swerving on the road, or an animal attacking you.

It's not really all that different: Steve Irwin knew animals could be dangerous, he still worked with them. One killed him. He put himself in that situation, and unfortunately it spelt disaster. That is my point: he knew the risks, and after thousands of times dealing with animals and years of experiencing handling them, there was that one moment where something went wrong.

Your reasoning was that MJ wouldn't do drugs because he knows of the consequences: that is what an addiction is though. Most people know the consequences of their actions and know that doing drugs is horribly unhealthy, but their desire to feel the way they do is what drives them to continue using. Are you telling me meth addicts who have lacerations on ther body, rotting teeth and low quality of life don't realize what its doing to them? Of course they do, but they're addicted.

Again, I'm not saying for certain MJ was addicted to anything, but saying he knew the consequences isn't proof of anything. I know soda is incredibly unhealthy, yet I drink it.

I believe MJ was in a lot of pain both physically and mentally and had an addiction to prescription pills, but I also believe that negligence to blame here. He had a lot of enablers,
I completely agree.

but beyond that, I really feel that his death could've been prevented. The ambulence wasn't called soon enough and there's just no getting around that. If they had called them right away, MJ could still be here today, who know's? I just feel like there's more to what led to his death than what is being said.
The chances of being able to revive someone who has gone into cardiac arrest (which is not the same thing as a heart attack) are very low - even if he had been at the hospital when it happened the statistics are such that he would have probably still died.

I think he was killed by his dad and the other gold digger..they knew that he couldnt do all concerts so they killed him ...

I apologize in advance if this offends anyone but people who believe that he's faking his death need to seriously grasp the seriousness of the situation. We all wish that he ultimately did not die but having this belief is dangerous and harmful to your mental health.
I personally think that it was a mixture between stress/accidnetal overdoes, but i guess we won't know anything until more time passes

Can you imagine if he did?
God, it would be even bigger than his death

I'm sorry but the people who believe he is still alive are suffering the same syndrome that some Elvis Presley,Aaliyah and Tupac fans suffer. He's dead folks, its hard to take but he's dead.

If he's still alive, I know he wouldn't disappear forever. He'd come back.

Cardiac arrest
Memorial

July 8th: lol j/k guys

Then pay with his own money to get everyone their tickets and flights back.

Michael would never be so cruel to fake his own death, considering how greedy paparazzis and other media hunters are, they would find Michael if he was still alive.

Why would he fake his death, why would he spend so much money on having the hospital, police department and his family be in on this? Why would he let his kids endure this? I think those are real tears.... He would never hurt his family that way.

If he was alive, there's no way he would escape the media, they would find him somehow. Even on a deserted island somewhere..Everyone can recognise him.. Unless he changed his appearence all over.. Which I dont think he would.

The man has passed. And I think it was fatality.

While it doesn't take a genius to figure out MJ was on some kind of prescription drugs for awhile, it honestly seemed to me that he was getting his life together lately or at least trying to. In the last 6 months maybe longer seemed better. That is what honestly makes this so heartbreaking.
but I do think he was under enormous pressure financially, professionally to make all this work and one mistake cost him his life.
Now whether it was his mistake or the doctor's is the mystery here.
I don't think anyone purposely killed him but years of turmoil weakens the body.

AEG , Dr Tohme, and probably some others were definetly looking at MJ as a cash cow and had no concern whatsoever about him as long as he did these shows but without MJ here they lose money.
Dr Tohme doesn't get anything w/o a client to represent. AEG yes has the rehearsal footage which they can make money from but that's nothing compared to how much money the actual show , along with dvd's, merchandise, etc... would have generated.
The only other suspect if you believe it was murder is John Branca, and Sony- I still don't understand why he had an account with Tommy Matolla as was told during the trial. And with MJ only 8 days before signing some document putting John branca in charge is fishy but could also be a coincidence.
HIs death is as mysterious as his life

Last edited:
I believe he was murdered/assassinated. I do not believe he was abusing drugs tothe degree they say. He developed a dependency on pain killers after pepsi commercial burns but received treatment for that and got off the dependency.

I believe he did use pain relief for injuries and help for sleep when touring all over the world as jet lag would have really disrupted his body rhythms. Personally these days most people are aware of dangers of drugs but this does mean you are a drug addict and you do not just drop dead. There are plenty of rock stars who are serious hard core drug addicts and they are still around ie keith richards.

TPTB have been after michael since 1993 as they did not l ike the direction he was moving in ie heal the world and speeches on love forgiveness and peace and ending of wars ie semi political.

He was then accused of being anti semitic after writing they don't care about us and had to change the lyrics jew me **** me to do me strike me. This is just ridiculous.

People have been paid to go on to the media and say bad things about MJ. Too many people will do anything for money.

They tried to destroy him through the media first and the child allegations, then they tried to get him financially ie when he had the sony catelogue he was tied from using beatles songs. They created financial situation to try and force him to give up his sony catelogue which he refused

He also fell out with sony and got Motola sacked, Motola has zionist maffia connections as does the whole running of sony. MJ just wanted artists to be treated fairly but he was playing a dangerous game. Sony could have a reason, also they stand to make loads of money from his death. He is worth more dead than alive to them. They sold more music of MJ in 24 hours of his death than they had sold in 11 years.

He also had spent time in the middle east and may have converted to Islam and after the concerts he was going back to the middle east to use his influence to end the wars.

Finally he was making these concerts ,his power was in his global power, he is know and loved in every country in the world where he would have generated alot of positive energy, he was going to make statements on how we must act on healing our planet etc and these concerts were going to reach a billion people, you have to remember TPTB fund these wars,on both sides by selling weapons, they thrive on human misery and suffering, and like keep large numbers of the world's people in fear and weak and postive energy on a massive scale for healing the world and sending messages of love and forgiveness and peace was going to upset there plans. Some say he was in the know on something that he was going to reveal. ie Karen Faye is makeup artist. I believe this could be true from what I've seen of him and his speech on Sony. He would not shut about about injustice.

At the end of the day we will never fully know the truth about why he was murdered because there are plot within plots but I do know in my heart that he was. What matters is that MJ would want us to do something to make the world a better place that is the way to honour Michael.

MJ was an angel on earth that we can be proud we shared this time with him here, there will never be another, the poor, the downtrodden, the homeless, the starving, they all lost their greatest advocate.

MJ generated love like noone else could,which transcends all the evil going on in the world even though he is no longer with us, his legacy will carry on. At the end of the day speculation will run riot and whatever it was it was Michaels time and his music messages of healing and hope will live forever in our hearts and memories.

Lets all do something to make the world a better place

R.I.P MJ

Last edited:
I believe the family and the investigators already know the answer(s).

What I wonder about is why Santa Barbara County knew about the illegal prescription drug writing by doctors years ago and did nothing to pursue it, why didn't they? They had proof a crime was occurring.

I also wonder if some of these drugs weren't tainted or being shipped from overseas because the accessibility to acquire them in the U.S. may have been more difficult? and if these prescriptions were knowingly being written illegally across state lines and charges are going to be brought, are they federal or state charges? I guess the DEA decides that? Whatever the final cause is :cry: all I know is there has to be accountability for these and many other "doctors" actions all across the country, this russian roulette prescription writing mentality needs to stop now! It's destroying precious lives. :mello:

It was a fatality , but I don't believe that he was over stressed.

Michael himself said that there is a conspiracy against him but I really pray that he wasn't murded. It was malpractice and manslaughter (voluntary or involuntary, remains to be discovered).

To say that Michael faked his own death I will never believe. He'd never do such a thing to his children and his fans ( I think he knew that if he died some fans would comit a suicide like has happened). To say that "Michael is alive and living" is like twisting a knife in a wound.

I believe he was murdered/assassinated. I do not believe he was abusing drugs to the degree they say. He developed a dependency on pain killers after pepsi commercial burns but received treatment for that and got off the dependency.

I believe he did use pain relief for injuries and help for sleep when touring all over the world as jet lag would have really disrupted his body rhythms. Personally these days most people are aware of dangers of drugs but this doesn't mean you are a drug addict and you do not just drop dead. There are plenty of rock stars who are serious hard core drug addicts and they are still around ie keith richards.

TPTB have been after michael since 1993 as they did not l ike the direction he was moving in ie heal the world and speeches on love forgiveness and peace and ending of wars ie semi political.

He was then accused of being anti semitic after writing they don't care about us and had to change the lyrics jew me **** me to do me strike me. This is just ridiculous.

People have been paid to go on to the media and say bad things about MJ. Too many people will do anything for money.

They tried to destroy him through the media first and the child allegations, then they tried to get him financially ie when he had the sony catelogue he was tied from using beatles songs. They created financial situation to try and force him to give up his sony catelogue which he refused

He also fell out with sony and got Motola sacked, Motola has zionist maffia connections as does the whole running of sony. MJ just wanted artists to be treated fairly but he was playing a dangerous game. Sony could have a reason, also they stand to make loads of money from his death. He is worth more dead than alive to them. They sold more music of MJ in 24 hours of his death than they had sold in 11 years.

He also had spent time in the middle east and may have converted to Islam and after the concerts he was going back to the middle east to use his influence to end the wars.

Finally he was making these concerts ,his power was in his global power, he is know and loved in every country in the world where he would have generated alot of positive energy, he was going to make statements on how we must act on healing our planet etc and these concerts were going to reach a billion people, you have to remember TPTB fund these wars,on both sides by selling weapons, they thrive on human misery and suffering, and like keep large numbers of the world's people in fear and weak and postive energy on a massive scale for healing the world and sending messages of love and forgiveness and peace was going to upset there plans. Some say he was in the know on something that he was going to reveal. ie Karen Faye is makeup artist. I believe this could be true from what I've seen of him and his speech on Sony. He would not shut about about injustice.

At the end of the day we will never fully know the truth about why he was murdered because there are plot within plots but I do know in my heart that he was. What matters is that MJ would want us to do something to make the world a better place that is the way to honour Michael.

MJ was an angel on earth that we can be proud we shared this time with him here, there will never be another, the poor, the downtrodden, the homeless, the starving, they all lost their greatest advocate.

MJ generated love like noone else could,which transcends all the evil going on in the world even though he is no longer with us, his legacy will carry on. At the end of the day speculation will run riot and whatever it was it was Michaels time and his music messages of healing and hope will live forever in our hearts and memories.

Lets all do something to make the world a better place

R.I.P MJ
I take offense to what you said about "zionist mafia connections" as I am Jewish.... but I agree with lots of what you said. Good post.

I very much agree with the bolded parts.

I REALLY don't think he was as addicted as the news is making him seem. I think he was under a lot of stress and needed something stronger to put him to sleep, as his body had become immune to lots of other medications, but they're making him sound like someone who couldn't go a day without getting his fix. I think it's important to draw the line somewhere. I don't believe that Michael was using these drugs to get a buzz or to get high, I think he was genuinely in pain and had insomnia and the stuff he was taking really helped him relax and sleep.

If he was indeed taking Diprivan or other IV medications the night he died, he HAD to have been monitored carefully. Therefore someone wasn't doing their job. I highly doubt a doctor is going to make a mistake and forget to take the IV out. The doctor would have had to stay with him in the room the entire time until he fell asleep and then remove it immediately.

I take offense to what you said about "zionist mafia connections" as I am Jewish.... but I agree with lots of what you said. Good post.

It is what I read on a website that had a lot of info on MJ and why he was killed, and this is what MJ said himself but was accused of being rascist when he was not, he loved all races, it was part of the plot against him If you do research on Mottola and heads of sony you will see what Imean

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us

Back