Do u believe any of the conspiracy theories?

What do u believe happened?

• His death was faked and hes living somewhere else

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Its a PR stunt and he'll be back

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • He was murdered/his death was planned by others

Votes: 158 50.5%
  • It was a fatality - he was overstressed

Votes: 145 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when i was watching cable yesterday i saw skytv do a report showing jacksons arms and legs and they looked mutilated from the number of injection marks. i didnt see the entire report so i dont know if these were leaked autopsy photos or obtained by other result but it painted a very sobering picture of a man who (at the moment) looks like he had a very serious dependency on painkillers and many close to jackson are saying they believe he was given several drugs and the combination killed him
they were old photos from 2002 where michael was showing a spider bite,but the bitter media have twisted it and trying to make out it was through drug abuse,

Where did my thread go?...........

The one with mjs diary, which I was wondering about

when i was watching cable yesterday i saw skytv do a report showing jacksons arms and legs and they looked mutilated from the number of injection marks. i didnt see the entire report so i dont know if these were leaked autopsy photos or obtained by other result but it painted a very sobering picture of a man who (at the moment) looks like he had a very serious dependency on painkillers and many close to jackson are saying they believe he was given several drugs and the combination killed him

This is a lie propagated by the media.

Have you got a link, any pics I've seen show no marks, are you sure they haven't been manipulated. Ihave no doubt the conclusion will be overdose, but I don't trust that things won't be tampered with to prove this for insurance purposes and to dilute MJ message and work

Oh yes the "official" report will "OD" But it is all a lie. This profession involves elements of the LAPD, The Media a certain record company's inner circle, and most likely AEG and the VIPs of Hollywood(who rule Los Angeles). It had to be done after rehearsals were complete and before he left the Country.

Those were old photos from like 2002.

Thank you I hope others who resprcted Jackson remember to question the propaganda the media is pumping out against his legacy and memory. The pics are old and altered.

they were old photos from 2002 where michael was showing a spider bite,but the bitter media have twisted it and trying to make out it was through drug abuse,

Thank You!

MURDER, She Wrote!!!!!

I had to quote this.

Whether or not

to believe in conspiracy theories... Believing in them can make you seem mad to others, as some out there are just silly and sadly they all get viewed in the same light. But ... when it comes to Michael's death a lot does not add up. What if some of the theories around him, are not a theory but simply some of the truth coming out. In response to someone on another thread saying why would AEG want Michael dead, I posted the text at the bottom of this post. I just want the truth to come out and I have feel that any avenue has to be looked down for a reason why people might have wanted Michael dead. Its such a nasty thing to talk about, a lot of the time it makes me feel sick and frustrated. I have experience of the record industry and the media from past jobs and this only fuels some of my doubts about the companies involved.

Michael believed in these things himself though. For years he was trying to tell people his fears about what those behind the scenes wanted to happen to him. Tom Sneddon, Sony, the media... That is why as much as I don't think Michael would want any of us too upset he would probably want someone to get to the bottom of it. I don't think I/we have the power. We can only hope if it was foul play then someone has tripped up badly and evidence comes out that not even the Police or the media will cover up. If anything I bet Paris and Prince will grow up to be such intelligent young people but I don't want them to have to fight for their dad for a long time, if anything did go wrong and it was on purpose I hope the truth comes out sooner rather than later - so those children wont have to fight the cause themselves most of their lives and those involved get into trouble. Read up on Jimi Hendrix's death and the fact that the doctor at the hospital John Bannister suspected someone did it to him as his lungs were full of red wine and it was in his hair and his clothes like someone forced it into him and made it out Jimi had done it... And they delayed getting his body to hospital... "The doctor who examined Hendrix discovered copious amounts of wine in Hendrix’s lungs, but strangely little had had time to be absorbed into his bloodstream — a powerful indication of foul play. Dr John Bannister told The Times in 1993 that by the time his body reached the hospital, “Hendrix had been dead for some time, without a doubt, hours rather than minutes.” source is(many other articles on this too online) -
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article6625403.ece

I just feel strongly Michael would want the truth to come out, I just have a feeling the doctors will get blamed for giving him these drugs - Michael will be made out to be a druggie and it will be manslaughter only when 'possibly' there could have been much more going on behind the scenes. I don't want Michael 'labelled' as something else when he can't even defend himself now bless him. Yes he may have taken the drugs to numb pain/enduce sleep and to be honest I don't blame him, but Michael was a v.clever man, something odd happened in those last few hours.

I am open to other people's views as I don't know the truth, none of us do. The only ones who are close to knowing are that Dr, the pathologist, members of the LAPD and possibly some at AEG... I know this is a sensitive subject and most of the time we are so emotionally charged due to the sad event that we don't even want to consider such horrible things and its best to agree to disagree on some of it I know :)

This is what I posted in the other thread earlier:

The only thing I can think of is the fact they own full rights to a lot of things connected to this and that DVD sold worldwide(of rehearsals) when it comes out will probably make more than the gigs, including the merchandise that will not be bought by people around the world(it would have been anyway but with his death the sales will soar just look at the music charts) Also how dare they ask the fans if they want a refund OR the ticket, those tickets aren't worth the full ticket price. That is disgusting! Also Randy saying Michael was lazy at some points, well perhaps Randy he had health issues that you knew about all along!
What if Michael had not even made one gig(and AEG thought this might happen) a lot of ticket holders would have been upset, refunds would have still had to be issued - they could not use the 'have a special ticket instead' excuse, the merchandise sales would have been very low with only dedicated fans buying(if the items went on sale at all)
It seems like 'if' they at AEG suspected he wouldn't make the first gig, something they realised a month or so before it was due to start - then in that scenario with the prospect of the rehearsal DVD and fans buying more merchandise around the world and some fans opting for their ticket(which seems mad to me and not what Michael would want), they also own the rights to the show, so could put it on as a tribute now every year with some Jackson members of just other famous singers - - - then in that scenario he is worth more to AEG dead than alive.

OR

Maybe its Sony(just look at all the album sales now) behind it or someone wanting his catalogues not AEG, its just alot of things AEG have said look ridiculous now some are telling their 'versions' of events.

Like I've said before a lot of it does not make sense and we may NEVER know the full truth. I just feel we should seek it for Michael's sake as the media are not going too, they make more money selling more stories on some perceived notion of what Michael was than the real person and the real events(whatever they were) I just hope it doesn't take 30/40 years for the truth to come out, like with Hendrix.

Before you reply to this all I ask is you take the time to read it all, there is a lot there I know it simply reflects how much there is to think about with all of this.

Re: Whether or not

i don't think people are trying to make themselves crazy, it's quite the opposite. we'r elooking for some connection, some reason y this happened if if this was negligence, we want the guilty party or parties to pay.

i don't think people are trying to make themselves crazy, it's quite the opposite. we'r elooking for some connection, some reason y this happened if if this was negligence, we want the guilty party or parties to pay.

That is what I meant, not trying to think too much about it - you just can't help thinking about it as it does not add up and if anyone was guilty they should pay.

the easiest thing to think of is the good but right now, shit don't smell right. and im glad people are trying to get to the bottom of this. it doesn't take a nation to figure out something or change something. IT TAKES ONE PERSON

we just need to compile logical information and show the conflictions. it's not hard. and once that's done, we can pass it along

I hope they will (the family) hire a PI if they feel michael was in fact murdered. I'm not ruling out conspiracy AT ALL. I don't care what, that doctor is hiding something. His actions alone have put me off from day one. Nothing he did makes sense and its why michael isn't here (he was michael last hope). Even if michael was destined for C. arrest I think he could have survived it if this jerk wasn't the one who found him. I mean if you can't survive having your personal doctor around i don't know whats gonna save you. Dude didn't try to help michael. Your patient was hot on one side cold on the other, what the heck??? Michael called a nurse miles away, where and WHAT was murry doing? Awkward one handed compression cpr, don't know the address to your patients house, and didn't call 911 until 30 minutes later. One minute you was with michael when he collasped the next oh I "fortunately found" him. If anything murry should be locked up for STUPIDITY alone.:smilerolleyes:

And AEG is sounding shadier ever time they speak, and are showing their greed. Its not hard to believe they could care less with all money they are gonna make with a dead michael . Its not just the fans who are gonna buy michael merchandise you got just about the whole world grabbing up things now. Then you have a shady insurance policy. michael was healthier than an ox yet you brought in someone to make him eat. :bugeyed

I too hope the Jackson's have a very good PI, I wonder what Thomas Mesereau is thinking about it all and if he will help... He always seems like a genuine nice guy.

I think we should compile what we can. Michael would want that if it is foul play. He would not want these people to get away with anything.

i'm sorry but i really don't know what to believe. i would rather that he's living in anonymity right now, where he is getting the peaceful life that has eluded him since childhood, and knowing for certain he's loved by the world. that's what i want to believe, but at the same time, a lot of facts say otherwise. so i don't know.
whatever...i just pray that he's at peace now, be he in heaven or on earth.

Oh right with you there... I hope and prey he is living in peace here on earth or as the most beautiful angel in Heaven.....

3 or 4
i dunno
if pieces don't fit. it's a conspiracy.
it could be 4 though
but i dunno...
lies upon lies upon lies upon lies upon lies upon lies
could the man have his REST and his family, friends, fans and loved ones CLOSURE!
that's all I want CLOSURE!

I believe he simply had a weak heart, due to stress and past drug use. I honestly believe that to be the truth.

I remember the wrestler Eddie Guerrero suddenly passed away one day after being perfectly fine and wrestling just two days before. Suddenly he died. Eddie Guerreo had done much worse drugs in the past that MJ had used though.

I simply believe he just had a weak heart :\

There is this guy on You Tube who does a Ouija board and 'supposedly' contacts Michael and Michael spells out 'Weak heart' as what happened and no to foul play. So if you believe in psychics... or in particular that guy..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0m_6wKPo6w Don't watch if you are freaked out by that stuff! Then there is also that Von Lahr guy who was on Coast to Coast FM who was saying Michael was talking through him(this was only a few days after his death) mentioning a Oxygen bottle in the room and how much was in it. So who knows!

So easy for someone to make this out as he was stressed and his heart just gave up as with all his history and stuff in his life most people would buy it even if it was all set up. I'm suspicious of AEG lots and the doctor due to things not adding up but I'm very aware that we will probably never know the truth. As I've mentioned before its only being said now about possibly Hendrix was murdered, is that people making money out of him as others involved aren't alive to sue? Or the truth? Also there people will just never know the real truth...

I've heard more than 4 theories. Everyone is speculating. For all I know he may have died from all the bullshit surrounding him.

Conspiracy theories are nothing new, just look at Marilyn Monroes death. It's classified as a suicide by overdose when the world knows certain people were involved some way, some how. Evidence came up missing, the death scene was staged, she had strange bruising/marks on her, and on and on.......LAPD was involved in that case too.......:ermm:

The thing about the media is that they live in a their little malicious sensationalism box. They report non-truth and half-truth because the real truth doesn't grab attention and sell. The fans know this which is why we speculate, ask questions and are searching for the truth. We aren't accusing anyone, we are raising concerns and wondering why? Everyones behavior around him is questionable imo so why shouldn't we? I have no doubt in my mind the media and people involved with this case come to MJJC/other MJ sites for information, especially the media/gossip blogs. Michael loved his fans and believe it or not trusted and told fans things others just don't know. Will we accept the outcome of what the reports will say, who knows. What I do know is MANY people have questions and we shouldn't even be at this place talking about Michael being gone, but we are and things just don't add up.

Conspiracy theories are nothing new, just look at Marilyn Monroes death. It's classified as a suicide by overdose when the world knows certain people were involved some way, some how. Evidence came up missing, the death scene was staged, she had strange bruising/marks on her, and on and on.......LAPD was involved in that case too.......:ermm:

The thing about the media is that they live in a their little malicious sensationalism box. They report non-truth and half-truth because the real truth doesn't grab attention and sell. The fans know this which is why we speculate, ask questions and are searching for the truth. We aren't accusing anyone, we are raising concerns and wondering why? Everyones behavior around him is questionable imo so why shouldn't we? I have no doubt in my mind the media and people involved with this case come to MJJC/other MJ sites for information, especially the media/gossip blogs. Michael loved his fans and believe it or not trusted and told fans things others just don't know. Will we accept the outcome of what the reports will say, who knows. What I do know is MANY people have questions and we shouldn't even be at this place talking about Michael being gone, but we are and things just don't add up.

My sentiments exactly...

I simply believe this was a case of negligence by medical personnel - those who were supplying Michael with the pain pills and other medication despite his obvious addiction and the possible lethality effects of the drugs. I do not believe his death was a malice murder or intentional. I do hope the doctors involved are investigated and charged for their negligent actions and disregard for human life.

I just wish someone could have intervened and helped Michael - it was very obvious that he was an addict and needed help. It was the years of drug use that led to the death - I believe he was overly stressed about the concert and reclaiming his fame. So sad.

I simply believe this was a case of negligence by medical personnel - those who were supplying Michael with the pain pills and other medication despite his obvious addiction and the possible lethality effects of the drugs. I do not believe his death was a malice murder or intentional. I do hope the doctors involved are investigated and charged for their negligent actions and disregard for human life.

I just wish someone could have intervened and helped Michael - it was very obvious that he was an addict and needed help. It was the years of drug use that led to the death - I believe he was overly stressed about the concert and reclaiming his fame. So sad.

Exactly. Obviously, the doctors only had dollar signs in their eyes, and didn't really care about Michael's health or well-being. The greedy bloodsuckers strike again.

Last edited:
i couldnt help myself thinking about the possibility that this was fake/a stunt too...
(i guess many did ..just to escape reality maybe)
but there are two points that don't make sense...

-how do you make state officials to play along a fake death? (officially confirming death, autopsies etc)
-michael would have to live seperated from his children now ...no way.

plus... if this would ever come out ...he would have messed up with his fans big time.

I agree. Of course the same thing happened with Elvis including periodic Elvis sightings. I saw a political cartoon recently showing Michael and Elvis sitting in a booth in a cafe.

At one time there was even a theory that John F. Kennedy was only too badly wounded to continue as president. Supposedly Jackie married Aristotle Onassis so she had an excuse to live on the Greek Island with him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was murdered though. Too many of the people who get rich lose their moral values and will do anything to get more money. If they thought Michael might not be able to fulfill his concert contract they might have killed him to have a continued revenue stream from sale of his music after his death.

I don't even know what my theory fits under but I think it is this until proven otherwise....
I think he did the same old thing again when it came to touring (even though it was going to be more like a 'stationary' tour in one venue).

I think he was trying to make it so perfect, every foot step, every shoulder shrug, every head turn....that he practiced way too much, slept too little, ate too little, drank too few fluids, because he got into that zone again. That perfectionist, still trying to be perfect like he had to be for his dad as a kid, training hours a day and punished when it wasn't perfect. I think he pushed himself harder and harder, until he got blisters, split skin, aches, pulled muscles, pains.

Then maybe he started taking something for those pains to get through it.... like sometimes athletes have to do. You get shin splints or really banged up knees from doing that spin and drop thing he does.... he was probably aching, sore, tired, yet full of creativity and wanting it right, even if it was three in the morning...just one more time....

He said himself how much he hated to tour, how he went through hell, others whom he talked to said he thought another tour would kill him because he couldn't control the urge to be perfect....
On top of it all the other stresses he always had to go through.....
Maybe it just wore him out.

Don't get me wrong...I'm still suspicious of this doctor who forgot how to perform cpr correctly, the possibility of administered anesthetics, etc. And maybe that will be part of it too. But I think at least part of it, is he just pushed himself way too hard to please everyone instead of himself. :(

Just when was Tohme terminated as manager and Dileo brought back in?

The reason I ask is, $5.5 million in "secret" money was turned over to the administrators and Tohme is saying it was for the purchase of a dream home in Vegas that he was negotiating for Michael at the time of his passing. If he was no longer employed by Michael what business does he have negotiating anything after he's been terminated, let alone holding onto $5.5 million dollars that isn't his, and just NOW turning it back over AFTER Michael is gone? That and the storage locker with the auction stuff he had no business controlling or having access to if he was terminated imo..and to be just NOW turning it over? Yeah ok.......

Just when was Tohme terminated as manager and Dileo brought back in?

The reason I ask is, $5.5 million in "secret" money was turned over to the administrators and Tohme is saying it was for the purchase of a dream home in Vegas that he was negotiating for Michael at the time of his passing. If he was no longer employed by Michael what business does he have negotiating anything after he's been terminated, let alone holding onto $5.5 million dollars that isn't his, and just NOW turning it back over AFTER Michael is gone? That and the storage locker with the auction stuff he had no business controlling or having access to if he was terminated imo..and to be just NOW turning it over? Yeah ok.......

Exactly. Too many hands in Michael's financial matters.

I have my own conspiracy theory that I'd like to post. Not sure if I'm willing to take the criticism. Most likely it's the same thing others have thought. It's all too fishy. Not an accident.

Back