Do u believe any of the conspiracy theories?

What do u believe happened?

• His death was faked and hes living somewhere else

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Its a PR stunt and he'll be back

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • He was murdered/his death was planned by others

Votes: 158 50.5%
  • It was a fatality - he was overstressed

Votes: 145 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do I believe any of the conspiracy theories? Well no. But to be fair, in the world of celebrity anything is possible. I think when the toxicology reports come back and once the investigations have been completed it will be ruled accidental overdose. Likely there were too many pills, prescribed by too many Doctors and too many yes people.

Ofcourse there is no way he would fake his death. That is just too siniter and imposible!
A well planned murder could be possible.
But I believe the cause it's because of the cruel world he was living in. People treating him as cash cow, feeding him drugs, accusing him to get money, treating him as a Lab rat and they never care about his health and put a lot of presure on him. Those people indirently murdered him. There are reports that said MJ suffered from several diseases which made his body weaker and so the drugs can kill him easier. :-( Sigh.
If this is a planned murder it is very well planned and would be planned a long time ago!
Can I ask who is benefiting the most now? Sony due to the CD sales? AEG too since they are releasing his concert footage?
Could it be more complex than that?
Imagine if MJ dies when he is very old, would he be hail and remember like he is today and in the future.
I'm trying to make sense of the interview they claimed La Toya gave. She said he was worth more dead than alive! What does it means? Because when MJ is officially paint a Legend, more company will benefit since lots of people will buy his stuffs???
Gosh!!! It's driving me crazy thinking that murder could be possible!
I really hope it's just accidental, but the truth must be out and there must be justice!

There has been many conspiracy theories circulating...

-That he faked his death and is living somewhere reclusive (some websites are posting pictures of what might be him)

-Theres the theory that this is a pr stunt and that he will be back

-and there are theories about him being murdered - not necessarily by the doctor but other people involved too (not murdered psychologically and emotionally by people who did him bad either)

Do u believe in any of these or in another theory? or do u believe it was just a fatality, that he was overstressed and felt pressured and so it happened?

No I don't believe any of this quackery as it is painful and ridiculous to hear. To come and state he's murdered is using a strong word without facts or backup. Let the LAPD who feels it could be homicide/ accidental overdose, do their work and the report should be out Friday or other day could be next Wednesday.

It's all speculation and don't be fooled into believing anything. Those that giving out interviews are doing it for profit :doh:

As for the last statement, overstressed and pressured...unfortunately yes I do believe this. Michael is or was a perfectionist. It could be a lot of reasons really... fear of going out looking like a loser because the media kept banking on him being sick and cancelling out tours...who knows..

Right now Michael is a peace and doesn't have to face this darn scrunity anymore thank goodness. He suffered enough.

Let's just wait for the report and not let the speculation play on our minds...

Let the LAPD who feels it could be homicide/ accidental overdose, do their work and the report should be out Friday or other day could be next Wednesday.

Accidental overdose, my bum. Michael has been taking prescription meds for YEARS, he knew what to mix and what not to mix, and how much was enough.

VanX im with you on that one. I always wondered since everbody screaming he's an addict which im not sold on, why just 18 days before the show when he just give out and overdose. I just dont' believe that.

pretty neat trick fooling the coroner, the second coroner, the hospital, and the LAPD.

Accidental overdose, my bum. Michael has been taking prescription meds for YEARS, he knew what to mix and what not to mix, and how much was enough.

to be fair you could say that about everybody who overdoses.

Accidental overdose could easily have happened. Like most celebrities he likely had someone else adminstering drugs to him on occasion and it could have easily been too much and killed him. Police found oxygen cannisters in his rented mansion and there are reports he was starting to use drugs only used in hospitals so maybe one of the doctors he was with gave him overdose without realizing too late. There are reports some of the doctors he saw werent legally qualified to be giving the drugs they were. I think in the end it will be ruled accidental overdose.

Why would fans believe that he might be murdered??? Is it because so that they can have someone to blame and get revenge? What about how will MJ feel? Do you think the picture would look better if he was really murdered?
I really hope that it's just accidentally overdose or related. Ofcourse there are many people that causes his death by neglecting him and only wants his money by telling lies about him and feed him with drugs instead of giving proper treatment. But I don't want to believe it is properlly planned assasination and was done intentionally!
Gosh!!! This is killling me!

Hi RainbowAngel (cool to see another Aussie on here!) I agree with what you said. Alot of people have inflamed passions and for some grief has given way to recriminations and blame and thats where I think the murder thing comes from. I dont for a minute believe he was murdered. Its just a crazy idea. In the end I'm pretty sure it will be ruled an accidental overdose. From many different reports he was a long time addict to prescription pills and was messing with some very dangerous drugs that are usually only adminstered in hospital and I believe it was one of the doctors who administered the fatal dose. Its an old story with celebrities - drugs and doctors who prescribe anything their famous patients want.

hey ranibow angel, i love your drawing! it so cool

The information in this thread that Ape brought up still bothers me.....where did this poster "back" get the June 25, 2006 date from? and it just so happens June 25, 2009 is when this senseless tragedy occurred? :mello: Something other than a mere coincidence of dates and what is said by this person "back" bothers me.....Does "back" stand for Backerman?

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65790

Also, this thread makes me suspicious because of something I read that HemlockDevi posted in another thread about the will being a forgery...made me think back to what I posted the other day in this thread:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69529

"Sweeping organizational changes were made personal and business? Kinda makes you wonder if there isn't another will within the past few years out there somewhere. Seems like a pretty significant thing to not be advised on updating or to overlook during a life and business restructuring.".....what else does Raymone know?

Question?: Who is the physician that did the 4 hour physical on Michael to clear him for the insurance? Was it "Doctor" Murray?

Before I leave because I'm gonna get all worked up and bothered because everyone is suspect as far as I'm concerned, I trust no one. I just pray to God that Michael kept records/journals/documentation of things happening in his life and that they are in the right hands. He was smart, we saw it when those nightmare accusations came about, he seemed to have given his defense specific info/dates/etc.. that you just don't randomly keep in your head. I pray to God he kept things documented and that they are hidden somewhere or in safe hands.....

Finally, I think Trish got it right in the "Michael talks to fan" thread when she said...

"What I do know and request is that if these fans know something that could be of some help to Michael's family or the LAPD, I encourage them to come forward to the family and the authorities so a proper time line of Michael's last hours can be constructed. It's the right thing to do as they (the police, family) can know what Michael was thinking and how he was feeling. Was he ill? Did he feel great? Was he happy? Was he upset? Did he complain about anything?"

There are reasons and meaning for everything, good and bad and if it's something weighing on your conscience or that you feel is significant, speak on it. Michael and his family deserve Peace...and if a crime occurred, they deserve Justice.......

Last edited:
to be fair you could say that about everybody who overdoses.

Well, not really. I think Michael was far more intelligent than your average human. And considering how much he loved life and wanted to live forever, he knew better.

Finally found the thread I was looking for.

Tonight on the news they said police are calling Michaels death a homicide. That's what the news said but if I've learned nothing else through this fiasco about 98% of what's being said is lies and bait to keep us glued to the tube to watch more lies. I really don't believe anything any longer.

I haven't read through the entire thread, just the first page and I wish it was easier to find what I'm looking for. There are so many forums to search through.

Ugh, homicide. Now what? I know all of you have gone through strong emotions over this as I have and we've just touched the tip of the iceberg.

My question is; "Who would benefit the most from Michaels death?" Not being in on the behind the scenes stuff, the question probably can't be answered and I fear we will never know what really happened. But if this was planned, I just don't understand how they could think they'd get away with it.

That's what an accidental overdose is...an accident...

I wish that Michael is somewhere, disguised and I do not care for whatever reason, I just want him back, Please come back. The problem is that no matter what he did or how he went by doing it, people will always have a say in it. Why can't we trust him, why can't we believe that he does have a mind of his own and can make decisions for himself rather everyone trying to make it for him. Am sure that if Michael decided that it was safer for him to hide away to protect his children and himself, he will go ahead and do it and ofcourse you and I will also do the same to protect the ones we love. So lets not say its weird, lets not trust any rumor, any conspiracies, and so on.

I will give anything to have him back!!!!!!!!!

"Sweeping organizational changes were made personal and business? Kinda makes you wonder if there isn't another will within the past few years out there somewhere. Seems like a pretty significant thing to not be advised on updating or to overlook during a life and business restructuring.".....what else does Raymone know? [/i]
I read that LaToya said that Michael updated his will every 5 years. She believes there should be one from 2007 out there somewhere.

That's what an accidental overdose is...an accident...

I don't think any overdose is "accidental" unless you have someone other than yourself administering the drugs and THEY accidentally give you the wrong dosage. If YOU are taking the drugs on your own, you know exactly what you are putting into your system. It is YOUR responsibility to find out what you are taking and if it is safe to take with something else, how much you should be taking, etc. It's not an accident if you're mixing things you shouldn't be and haven't checked with anyone to make sure it was ok - it's stupidity.

It's still accidental if I tell the doctor to pump me with something I should not be taking. The doctor is at fault for agreeing to go along with it, I'm at fault for asking for it.

Also, people abusing drugs - prescription or illegal - are more concerned about the sensation they get from taking the drugs than they are with their safety or well-being. That is what an addiction, or dependency, is. Do you think most cases of overdoses from prescription drugs are because people are being responsible, reading the labels, taking what they are prescribed, etc.?

i'm sorry but i really don't know what to believe. i would rather that he's living in anonymity right now, where he is getting the peaceful life that has eluded him since childhood, and knowing for certain he's loved by the world. that's what i want to believe, but at the same time, a lot of facts say otherwise. so i don't know. he came on strong about the conspiracy theory, too, which was probably why he had that many bodyguards around him.

whatever...i just pray that he's at peace now, be he in heaven or on earth.

This poll is too limited! :lol:

I'm not sure I believe he died a natural death (from being overstressed) though obviously no one can be sure at this point.
I don't believe his death was deliberately pre-meditated or planned.
I don't believe it's a PR stunt. :mello: I mean c'mon.
I don't believe he faked his death. It's fraud and he would go to prison. I don't think he would put his family, especially his children through that either.

I agree that Michael was a smart man, who had taken meds before this happened, he know what to take and what not to take, what to mix, what not to mix. He loved being alive. He never wanted to die. ( :( ).

It was manslaughter. That S.O.B of a "doctor", admistered that hard drug and left him to die.

Ugh. :(

It's still accidental if I tell the doctor to pump me with something I should not be taking. The doctor is at fault for agreeing to go along with it, I'm at fault for asking for it.

Also, people abusing drugs - prescription or illegal - are more concerned about the sensation they get from taking the drugs than they are with their safety or well-being. That is what an addiction, or dependency, is. Do you think most cases of overdoses from prescription drugs are because people are being responsible, reading the labels, taking what they are prescribed, etc.?
I'm sorry, I don't think that's accidental. As long as you're taking something you shouldn't be taking KNOWINGLY, that's not accidental, in my opinion.

And yes yes, I'm aware of what you said in your second paragraph. However if he had a problem with prescription medication in the past and he was able to recognize it and take care of it, I like to think that he did indeed care about his well-being more than he cared about the habit. Second, we don't KNOW that he had a recent dependency that went as far as him loving the sensation and therefore once again being addicted. He very much seemed like the type of person that used it only to sleep and for genuine pain. He seemed fine in rehearsals, seemed alert enough to help put together an entire run of shows... that's not the sign of a hardcore addict, in my opinion.

when i was watching cable yesterday i saw skytv do a report showing jacksons arms and legs and they looked mutilated from the number of injection marks. i didnt see the entire report so i dont know if these were leaked autopsy photos or obtained by other result but it painted a very sobering picture of a man who (at the moment) looks like he had a very serious dependency on painkillers and many close to jackson are saying they believe he was given several drugs and the combination killed him

when i was watching cable yesterday i saw skytv do a report showing jacksons arms and legs and they looked mutilated from the number of injection marks. i didnt see the entire report so i dont know if these were leaked autopsy photos or obtained by other result but it painted a very sobering picture of a man who (at the moment) looks like he had a very serious dependency on painkillers and many close to jackson are saying they believe he was given several drugs and the combination killed him

Have you got a link, any pics I've seen show no marks, are you sure they haven't been manipulated. Ihave no doubt the conclusion will be overdose, but I don't trust that things won't be tampered with to prove this for insurance purposes and to dilute MJ message and work

Sorry Gaiaschild I didnt tape the report. Its hard to know if the pictures were manipulated but it aired on skytv and was originally from an american network so I would hope they would have trusted their sources for the material. But in this era its hard to know who to trust.

Those were old photos from like 2002.

Re: What Do You Think???

I think what that site is saying is disgusting. Michael would NEVER fake is own death. He has children, we would never put his children through something like that, neither would he do that to his family, friends & fans. That site should be shut down for saying stuff like that, its ridiculous what they're trying to implicate.

Re: What Do You Think???

Wow, I give a lot of credit to them for taking the time to analyze everything and putting all that together.

Having said that, what an utter waste of time!

You can clearly see changes in his face, he looks older than he did during the History tour... and yet they're trying to convince people that the TDCAU footage was from 97? Mhmm....

Back