Prince's Birthday... sending flowers to him :) [ Donate button added on first post ]

Hey again everyone,
I think there seems to be some confusion. I never added any countries to the card. The card that is being sent says "Happy Birthday Prince! Love, the MJJCommunity Board Members" The card being sent with the flowers is the size of a business card. So that is all that would fit on the card. Please, no one feel left out if you have donated! I have sent out E-mails to everyone who has donated, thank you everyone so much again! Without you all, it wouldn't have been possible!
Dani

Thank you :) I don't worry much about that . We are family ..:) MJJC board member is ok.

thanks again for helping

There are 2 children of Prince and Paris's age living under the same roof too. they are Mj's nephews. As much as we are Mj's fans Mj would never want his children to be singled out and treated differently. He brought them up well. Let us remember that the other children should never be treated as inferior because it will upset the equilibrium of the family aand the childrenas they grow up. please do not attack me for my opnion.
Hey I understand your point but we just thought it would be nice way to tell the children that we care about them, too. (not that we wouldn't care about the other kids, though) It is a little complicated if you look it like that but it's just all for love.

I do think that would be a great idea. But, most of the children have been living under Katherine's roof for almost their whole lives. And we do not know if they are Jehova Witnesses, I think we would be stepping over some lines if we sent them Birthday gifts and they don't celebrate. Plus, the gifts we will be sending have a lot of candy, candy I am sure they will be sharing with their siblings and cousins. To others, there is no need to be rude, it was just a simple suggestion.
There are 2 children of Prince and Paris's age living under the same roof too. they are Mj's nephews. As much as we are Mj's fans Mj would never want his children to be singled out and treated differently. He brought them up well. Let us remember that the other children should never be treated as inferior because it will upset the equilibrium of the family aand the childrenas they grow up. please do not attack me for my opnion.

its their birthday! or does everyone get a present even if your birthday is 9 months away.

Besides, it's not like the MJJC members do this every year. (it's my first year here, so correct me if I'm wrong about it). But this year is different. They lost a parent. The only parent they had. They need extra care and attention.

When did you donate? At the moment, Paypal has put a hold on the account. There were too many donations and they are wanting me to provide tax information. Right now I am trying to get it switched back to a personal account and not a business one. Once they change it everything will be up and running.

Ooohh eeeep! :/

I understand your point, I wouldn't want other children to be upset, but this is for the birthdays of Prince, Paris and Blanket. I don't know who the others are who live there or when their birthdays are, or even if they celebrate them. There is plenty candy, I'm sure Prince will share. If we start sending gifts to all the Jackson children it would be a little creepy and we'd be bankrupt!

Besides, it's not like the MJJC members do this every year. (it's my first year here, so correct me if I'm wrong about it). But this year is different. They lost a parent. The only parent they had. They need extra care and attention.

This too. We're just trying to do something good for them, we don't want to hurt the others :/

Can I ask a question????.... what if perhaps, Katherine, or whoever is the adult, rejects it? I know that thats probably not the case considering how nice Katherine is- but its just good to have a back up plan. =)

This is such a beautiful idea. Well done everyone. :huggy: I'm sure it will make Prince happy.

SB-355.jpg
06N300.jpg

These are the gifts that have been ordered for Prince :)

Oh my goodness, how beautiful.
This is just so kind and lovely of you all.

its their birthday! or does everyone get a present even if your birthday is 9 months away.
exactly. What this nonsense about?! They are old enough to know to know that it's their cousins birthday and not their own. I suggest you should buy Jermaine's kids presents datsymay, they are not toddlers not to comprehend this is not their own birthday.

how about we do a MJJCommunity Birthday for all us members as well??? :yes: I could make a list of things and believe me, all I would ask for anyway is a gift card to use on amazon or barnes and noble- and we could chip in??? Sorry if this is not allowed.

I am so excited. I have been waiting for this day for the whole week! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

It's still really hard to believe that Prince is 13 tomorrow. It seems like only yesterday when I was looking at the pictures of Michael holding him in his arms as a baby! Man I feel old :lol:

so much to process this weekend............

Vancouver olympics

We are the World release

Prince's b'day

Chinese New Year

Valentines Day

WOW busy busy busy

Toooo exciting.

^^ We wanted to put this list on a card at first, but the card was too small, so it was decided to write simply "mjjcommunity board members" without mentioning the countries the fans are from.

18064_294578781733_581196733_3339294_6349333_n.jpg

:H:B:D: Happy Birthday, Prince!!!! :H:B:D:
Although this is your first birthday without your daddy, Michael
your daddy will always on your side and to support you!
Hope you happy forever!
Keep Michael's spirit and heal the world with LOVE!
We will always love you and your dad!

18064_294578721733_581196733_3339290_2045539_n.jpg

It's still really hard to believe that Prince is 13 tomorrow. It seems like only yesterday when I was looking at the pictures of Michael holding him in his arms as a baby! Man I feel old :lol:

haha me too i was only 12 and i remember going to buy the magazine that mj did with prince's baby pics. i have it stored away, was it ok or hello? i don't remember lol i did my presentation at school on mj and i showed everyone the pics in the mag hehe seems like such a long time ago, and i was so happy that michael had someone that he could love forever and would love him back :)

It should be within the hour. It said it would be delivered by noon.

EDIT: I just got an e-mail saying it may not be out by noon. Flower shops are busy today because of Valentines day Friday. I told the lady it was no huge deal, as long as it was today.
So what time it will be delivered to Prince, how many hours? :D

Last edited:
It should be within the hour. It said it would be delivered by noon.

EDIT: I just got an e-mail saying it may not be out by noon. Flower shops are busy today because of Valentines day Friday. I told the lady it was no huge deal, as long as it was today.

If only they knew who it is for!!! They would hurry! lol :)

it sure is unbelievable that Prince is turning 13....I just wish Michael was here to see....Bless those children..

:wub: If You're looking through this thread & thinking of Prince's 13th Birthday (and Paris & Blanket) Why not express your Birthday Wishes for Prince. :D
Click Here To write a Birthday Wish for Prince Michael Jackson:
Happy Birthday Prince!

P.S.
I could Print The B-Day (threads) off & send it later to Prince as well as Blanket & Paris's Birthday Threads..So they could read it later,like a Big Birthday card from MJJC Members Nation 2 Nation. I'll Do it if you guys would like. I know a group has a mail box set-up for the kids,just for these ocassions. This from us here at MJJC would just be printing each of Michael's childrens Birthday threads for this year from us. could just print it till say after the weekend (and time frame of Paris & Blanket's) & at the end 'sign it ~From MJJCommunity.com Members
:hug:

:angel:

L.O.V.E to Everyone here at MJJC~*~*
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Hey everyone!
Just got an E-mail from the company, our gifts have been delivered AND accepted! YAY!

it sure is unbelievable that Prince is turning 13....I just wish Michael was here to see....Bless those children..

I so wish Michael was here to see how well his children are growing up :(.

Michael would have been so proud to see what an intelligent, caring and mature young man Prince is growing into.

I really hope he has a wonderful birthday. All the best to Prince Michael. Happy 13th Birthday Sweetie!!!!

Back