Prince's Birthday... sending flowers to him :) [ Donate button added on first post ]

Alright! Everything is ordered and confirmed! It will be sent Friday the 12th (since candy couldn't be delivered on Sat.) before 12pm. The final price was $169.65 that for delivery, candy, flowers, and they sent balloons too since I took a survey. The card says "Happy Birthday Prince! Love, the Mjjcommunity board fans"

hiii, sorry, i know i am way too late but i wish to be part of this too, please... i pray it's not too late, wat do you think?...
ENDLESS LOVE

this is amazing.......i am so very very excited..i want to be in sooooooooooo bad... oh god, guys, you are the best ever...
i hope it's not too late for me to participate

Of course it's not! We still have Blanket and Paris's birthday coming up! The money that is still coming in will be going towards their birthdays, which are both very soon!

Of course it's not! We still have Blanket and Paris's birthday coming up! The money that is still coming in will be going towards their birthdays, which are both very soon!

YEP, GREAT.. but you see i wish to be a participant in each of their birthdays individually, so i wish to participate in prince's birthday now, then paris and blanket... you see i swear i am overwhelmed now... i wish to participate in putting a smile on prince's face as well as his sister and brother...so if it's still possible that i donate now and it goes to Prince's present now and make it jus a little bit bigger, sorry..i am just overwhelmed..

another suggestion,
do you think that putting our names and the countries we are from would be so much? i mean i am thinkin of more of a personal touch...

dont know..

YEP, GREAT.. but you see i wish to be a participant in each of their birthdays individually, so i wish to participate in prince's birthday now, then paris and blanket... you see i swear i am overwhelmed now... i wish to participate in putting a smile on prince's face as well as his sister and brother...so if it's still possible that i donate now and it goes to Prince's present now and make it jus a little bit bigger, sorry..i am just overwhelmed..

another suggestion,
do you think that putting our names and the countries we are from would be so much? i mean i am thinkin of more of a personal touch...

dont know..

I'm sorry, I've already placed the order for Prince. We all agreed earlier that we would just put the MJJCommunity board fans, the card is a small one that goes with the flowers so there is no way that we could put all our names. It's really the thought that counts, and the fact you want to help, means a lot!

Oh no is it to late for Princes' birthday?

I already placed the order, I wasn't expecting to get all the money so soon. And, come to find out we could only send it Friday, so I needed to place the order sooner than I thought. If you still want to donate, we are using the money for Blanket and Paris birthday coming up.

i already donated... but i feel sad it wont go towards Prince's birthday...May i suggest please that if the money that is collected other than what you have already ordered can buy something.. can we still put it towards Prince's birthday and we will donate further for Paris' and Blanket's birthday in time...

but for example, i just donated and as i have read just now Emzi wishes to donate, so maybe we can get something extra with that money and send it with the flowers or candies... what do you think?

i know it's too much for you but we can all help, i mean i can search online and place an order if you wish, you don't have to take the whole burden....

but i wish you to know how appreciative we are.......
we want those angels to smile... and you came with this idea.........
God bless you all,
LOVE

That is great Ella...:D Thankyou again for doing this...:cheeky:

And Now we can move on to Blanket's B-day which is February 21st. He'll be 8 years old :wild:

This is what we were talking about before...I think its appropriate for an 8 year old dont y'all think? Add in the balloons and flowers...
http://ww11.1800flowers.com/product.do?baseCode=93234&dataset=10147&cm_cid=d10147

93234z.jpg

Any WILD ideas :lol: Cant wait...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

i already donated... but i feel sad it wont go towards Prince's birthday...May i suggest please that if the money that is collected other than what you have already ordered can buy something.. can we still put it towards Prince's birthday and we will donate further for Paris' and Blanket's birthday in time...

but for example, i just donated and as i have read just now Emzi wishes to donate, so maybe we can get something extra with that money and send it with the flowers or candies... what do you think?

i know it's too much for you but we can all help, i mean i can search online and place an order if you wish, you don't have to take the whole burden....

God bless you all,
LOVE

Hey hun :) what ever is left of the money goes to Blanket's Birthday(Feb. 21st) and Paris's Birthday(April 3rd)...So we got lots to plan...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I wonder if Michael intentionally wanted his kids' birthdays to be close & planned specifically ....

Alright! Everything is ordered and confirmed! It will be sent Friday the 12th (since candy couldn't be delivered on Sat.) before 12pm. The final price was $169.65 that for delivery, candy, flowers, and they sent balloons too since I took a survey. The card says "Happy Birthday Prince! Love, the Mjjcommunity board fans"

Aaaaw :heart: Can't express how much I love this idea. So happy to be a part of it.

I'm with earthlyme and the cake for Blanket :)

yep earthlyme, but will you please consider this with ellabella, look i was thinking wat could make Prince really smiling and i remember he plays Karate so i checked on line and i found this ten level belt wtih certificate and it's on sale so now it's only 29$, i have already donated 25 so we need extra 7 and we can buy it... i thought it could be a great idea, check it out

http://www.karatedepot.com/un-be-27.html

wat do u think guys? OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXITED :))

:holiday: This is great. Thank you! :clapping:

I thought we agreed not to write "fans" and go with "mjjcommunity members" instead, because we are not his fans. And he might think we are and it would be creepy. Is it possible to change the note??

Otherwise, good job!!! I agree, all gifts should be sent together.

I knew I messed that up. I can change it! Sorry!
I thought we agreed not to write "fans" and go with "mjjcommunity members" instead, because we are not his fans. And he might think we are and it would be creepy. Is it possible to change the note??

yep earthlyme, but will you please consider this with ellabella, look i was thinking wat could make Prince really smiling and i remember he plays Karate so i checked on line and i found this ten level belt wtih certificate and it's on sale so now it's only 29$, i have already donated 25 so we need extra 7 and we can buy it... i thought it could be a great idea, check it out

http://www.karatedepot.com/un-be-27.html

wat do u think guys? OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXITED :))

I think its a good idea but at the same time we all did what we agreed on. Everything is ordered now and I dont think its possible to add that... IMO, I think what was ordered is enough...:cheeky:

If you have any ideas for Blanket's B-day(its in 2 weeks) please share it...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

God bless you all,
LOVE
Emily, I dont like that you feel , you didnt participate in Prince birthday present, so I can offer you this. Half of the money that I donated is on your behlaf its like $5 so you also shared in Prince's birthday present and $5 of the money you donated for Blanket birthday is on behalf of me,of course i gonna donate more for Paris's birthday.So now you can feel that you participated on Prince's birthday gift :) and dont worry about if we will buy some thing bigger or not.

Great! Thanks so much for making this happen :huggy:

Emily, I dont like that you feel , you didnt participate in Prince birthday present, so I can offer you this. Half of the money that I donated is on your behlaf its like $5 so you also shared in Prince's birthday present and $5 of the money you donated for Blanket birthday is on behalf of me,of course i gonna donate more for Paris's birthday.So now you can feel that you participated on Prince's birthday gift :) and dont worry about if we will buy some thing bigger or not.

OMG SuperMJFan, you brought tears to my eyes:") you are soooo very sweet... oh my God, it's people like you who bring my trust back in the world...that's a brilliant idea SuperMJFan, thank you so very very very much and yeah the money i donated then is on both of our names... and you made me participate in Prince's birthday.. thank you so much , i am really so touched xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

L.O.V.E.

I think its a good idea but at the same time we all did what we agreed on. Everything is ordered now and I dont think its possible to add that... IMO, I think what was ordered is enough...:cheeky:

If you have any ideas for Blanket's B-day(its in 2 weeks) please share it...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

OKK:) after i read SuperMjFan's post, i am kinda relaxed now, and yes,i will definitely start thinking of some good ideas for Blanket...

it's all for L.O.V.E. :) XXX

Sorry about that, I was able to make the change.

I knew I messed that up. I can change it! Sorry!

Thank you :clapping: :clapping:

we should get started on Paris' too yea? Its only what 2 mons from Prince's???

Next birthday is Blanket's, it's February 21. I suggest we give him something other than a candy bucket because they'll probably still have Prince's one, because it's so big :)

I like that candy apple, it's cute :) I was worried that it was small but people here have been saying it was so huge it would be bigger than Blanket's head. So I thought APPLEHEAD! lol :wild:

Blanket will turn 8 :cry: He's still so young..

Maybe the apple is too big for him? Didn't someone post that it took a month to eat it :lol:

OMG SuperMJFan, you brought tears to my eyes:") you are soooo very sweet... oh my God, it's people like you who bring my trust back in the world...that's a brilliant idea SuperMJFan, thank you so very very very much and yeah the money i donated then is on both of our names... and you made me participate in Prince's birthday.. thank you so much , i am really so touched xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

L.O.V.E.

you are so welcome,Im happy that you liked my idea.:)

I like that candy apply, it's cute :) I was worried that it was small but people here have been saying it was so huge it would be bigger than Blanket's head. So I thought APPLEHEAD! lol :wild:
:lmao:

Blanket will turn 8 :cry: He's still so young..

Maybe the apple is too big for him? Didn't someone post that it took a month to eat it :lol:

Haha, I think it's fun! And every time he eats it he will remember the mysterious mjjcommunity :lol:

Back