BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

Man! I'm really hoping Argentina or Brazil get the cans so I can buy some lol
but if they don't there's always e-bay :D

Yup! That's what I'm planning to do ;)

I sure would love the to have that Jacket and the t-shirt too....they are beautiful..

If the UK doesn't get cans, I riot. Simple.

If the UK doesn't get cans, I riot. Simple.

Seems legit.

Or should I say... appears to be legitimate!

358f8082e05e9c4e0b0a9a4ab93ab8bf_96.jpeg

Chinese commercial's full version aired

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk3Njg3NDk2.html

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Rf5CYvlqBpA/?resourceId=0_03_05_02

it's really really bad.

background music, some dance moves. that are the things from MJ. No more MJ factors and images.

The only highlight is at the end, about 2 seconds.
Can anyone do a .gif image?

This commercial is awfully boring... Not impressed... They should just use the performance footage from The Chase and let Michael be the artist since they're obviously not good at it.

....or instead of the jacket....I'll take the towel :shifty: :wild:

x2m4it.jpg

the last 2 seconds are the best in this commercail. lol

I hope we get those cans in Finland. I haven't drinked Pepsi but if they come I would taste.

not impressed by the Chinese ad.

anyway, PLEASE GIVE US THE BAD TOUR 1988 IN FULL HIGH DEFINITION 1080p BLU-RAY AND ALSO A DVD FOR THOSE WITHOUT A BLU-RAY PLAYER. THANK YOU. WEMBLEY OR ROME OR TOKYO 88 OR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY, thanks :D

not impressed by the Chinese ad.

anyway, PLEASE GIVE US THE BAD TOUR 1988 IN FULL HIGH DEFINITION 1080p BLU-RAY AND ALSO A DVD FOR THOSE WITHOUT A BLU-RAY PLAYER. THANK YOU. WEMBLEY OR ROME OR TOKYO 88 OR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY, thanks :D

What about LA 1989?

....or instead of the jacket....I'll take the towel :shifty: :wild:

x2m4it.jpg

OMFG, I love his face! He's like, "Boy, you best be gettin' that camera out my face. I'm Michael f**king Jackson." xD

I am so didappointed in the china ad . I won't get my hopes up for ads here in the US might be disappoined again. with just a half of second of a flash of Michael.

I am so didappointed in the china ad . I won't get my hopes up for ads here in the US might be disappoined again. with just a half of second of a flash of Michael.

I'm getting flashbacks of when the videos were released for the Michael album, and no Michael in sight in any of them. Just of bunch of people mugging it up for the camera. What a waste.

OMFG, I love his face! He's like, "Boy, you best be gettin' that camera out my face. I'm Michael f**king Jackson." xD

Nah to me it looks as if he saying "ahhhh im just gonna relax here for a min- no one disturb me!" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back