BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

for me it looks like 'im freaking exhausted, leave me alone'

I think the add is kinda cool. I mean yea, could have had Michael on it but man, the 'BAD' song can make anything be cool.

Well, I'm still hoping for this:

Ha! Free Bad 25 underwear with each Pepsi can purchase or... 6 free Bad 25 underwear pairs for a 6-pack :D

Why does China get all the awesome stuff? :unsure: Except for their commercial. They can keep it, but whatever...it's China. Maybe that's a famous pop star in their commercial. I have no idea. Maybe it's marketing gold for China. I don't know. The lack of MJ still sucks though.

Pepsi expects to boost their sales. Fine. What does the Estate expect from such an ad? Will this boost BAD25 sales? With no Michael in the ad? I wonder how many younger people will even notice that the music that is used in the ad is Michael's BAD? No distinctive picture, no distinctive move, no nothing to even suggest that there's actually an album and song called BAD.

When you have witnessed the BAD era pepsi commercials back then and the release of the short movie BAD, and when you see the current ad, you can't help but have a *WTF* reaction.

I want the Bad Tour 1988 on Blu-Ray & DVD this year.

BAD towel would be great!

I'd like to add to the requests for a Bad Tour 1988 Blu-ray :wild:

Waiting for announcement
cereal-guy-template.png

First of all Chinese Ad is made for Chinese market and not for us so it would consist of their cultural elements. Secondly both people in it are extremely popular in China. The guy is called "king of popularity" and quite famous for his songs and dance and the girl happens to be the most popular actress. So that people combined with Michael's music might be the thing to reach to Chinese teens.

First of all Chinese Ad is made for Chinese market and not for us so it would consist of their cultural elements. Secondly both people in it are extremely popular in China. The guy is called "king of popularity" and quite famous for his songs and dance and the girl happens to be the most popular actress. So that people combined with Michael's music might be the thing to reach to Chinese teens.

Good point.

Thank you! I was getting a bit tired of people complaining about something that's not meant for their country/culture, saying they hate it and don't like it.

People, you're not supposed to like it. The Chinese people are supposed to see it and like it, not you...

MJ Facebook:

BIG NEWS COMING - Sign up to the official Michael Jackson newsletter to be the first to know! Click to join: http://myplay.me/pvu

MJ_SEmerson_TheWay.jpg

Michael Jackson ?@michaeljackson
BIG NEWS COMING - Sign up to the official Michael Jackson newsletter to be the first to know! Click to join: http://myplay.me/pvu

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is on the way !!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying not to get too excited!

Praying it comes today, can't bare waiting any longer!!!! :D

Hmm.. how long does "coming" mean? It could be hours or it could be days.

They are teasing us now. I bet some kind of announcement will come very soon :D I pray for words ''Bad tour, cinema, dvd, blu-ray'' in it :D

Maybe tomorrow? Or Monday?

Just becaue it's another country/cultural you don't have the right to be disappointed? and voice your opinion. and if you are tired of reading the complaints Stop reading them.

I think this announcement will be for the CD release, not the tour.

Legacy Recordings ?@SonyLegacyRecs
BIG NEWS COMING - Sign up to the official @MichaelJackson newsletter to be the first to know!

I have nothing against Chinese stars nor people. But Chinese fans expect to see MJ, not someone else. What kind of argument is that? So, each country will have their own local star instead of MJ? Well, whatever. Why calling it MJ Pepsi commercial then? Name it after that local guy and use his or her own song.Chinese are not dumb, they know who MJ is and they deserve to see MJ as much as anyone else in the Pepsi ad.

Legacy Recordings ?@SonyLegacyRecs
BIG NEWS COMING - Sign up to the official @MichaelJackson newsletter to be the first to know!

Probably Bad 25th anniversary album

Omg omg omg its coming :girl_pride::chillin::clapping::wild::clap::bounce:sarmoti

Too much of excitement
Gardevoir__Fainting_animation_by_leafbarrett.gif

It has to be Bad Tour 88 dvd/blu-ray. Don't let us down Estate and Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back