The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

In the mood to do some serious ass whooping LIKE LEGIT!

I think I am definitely going to be spending the rest of the night up. Especially since I think I had finally learn how to recolored objects for the Sims 4 game. That Sims 4 Studio is amazing. It will be even more amazing once I finally learn how to recolor clothing for that game.

^ you gonna get the new sims 4 fitnes pack??

^ you gonna get the new sims 4 fitnes pack??

Of course I am. I can't wait to get that climbing wall. In fact I am also getting the parenthood game pack on June 20th as well. I might as well as get both of them at the same time. I really want to finish making this house in my Sims 4 game. But knowing there is another stuff pack coming out in 9 days. I am just going have to wait on finish making it. Which it really doesn't matter to me. Since I need to do more downloads for the game. And I have the Sims 4 Studio play around with. I can't tell you the thousands of choices that I have in that seamless patterns site Colour Lovers. OMG do I love that site for seamless patterns and colors to use in your Sims game. It is definitely the very best site to go to for seamless patterns. But I only make the wall and floor coverings for my game only. I mean I could post my sets on sites like Sims Resource and Mod The Sims. But I don't know if other simmers might like them or not. And I don't know if I am allowed to post those Colour Lovers patterns on other sites or not. Which is why I just play it safe and use them in my game only. It was just last night I finish making a stucco wall and floor set for my game. I do get so tired of using someone else's wall coverings. As great as they are. And not have the right match for the floor. I usually have to guess if that is the right match. Which is why I am making my own sets now. At least that way I will always have an exact match. To what ever wall covering of mine that I am using. I am planing doing a carpet set for the game. Right now I just want to do some recolors for the Slablet. Than maybe I will work on making the carpet sets for my game.

RT: I think I am make myself some lunch now. And watch some you tube videos as I am eating my lunch.

Of course I am. I can't wait to get that climbing wall. In fact I am also getting the parenthood game pack on June 20th as well. I might as well as get both of them at the same time. I really want to finish making this house in my Sims 4 game. But knowing there is another stuff pack coming out in 9 days. I am just going have to wait on finish making it. Which it really doesn't matter to me. Since I need to do more downloads for the game. And I have the Sims 4 Studio play around with. I can't tell you the thousands of choices that I have in that seamless patterns site Colour Lovers. OMG do I love that site for seamless patterns and colors to use in your Sims game. It is definitely the very best site to go to for seamless patterns. But I only make the wall and floor coverings for my game only. I mean I could post my sets on sites like Sims Resource and Mod The Sims. But I don't know if other simmers might like them or not. And I don't know if I am allowed to post those Colour Lovers patterns on other sites or not. Which is why I just play it safe and use them in my game only. It was just last night I finish making a stucco wall and floor set for my game. I do get so tired of using someone else's wall coverings. As great as they are. And not have the right match for the floor. I usually have to guess if that is the right match. Which is why I am making my own sets now. At least that way I will always have an exact match. To what ever wall covering of mine that I am using. I am planing doing a carpet set for the game. Right now I just want to do some recolors for the Slablet. Than maybe I will work on making the carpet sets for my game.

RT: I think I am make myself some lunch now. And watch some you tube videos as I am eating my lunch.

I wish i knew how to make houses for sims 4 but i just fail at it :( so i just download them. I'm 50/50 on getting the fitness pack i just dont wanna waste money when techincally its the same ol stuff

I wish i knew how to make houses for sims 4 but i just fail at it :( so i just download them. I'm 50/50 on getting the fitness pack i just dont wanna waste money when techincally its the same ol stuff

How is it going to be same old stuff. When it is going to have that amazing climbing wall. Which looks 10 times better than the one I have in my Sims 3 game. In fact after seeing the trailer for the fitness pack. I uninstall my Sims 3 game. Only my Sims 4 game I have install on my laptop now. Not only did I uninstall it. I also remove all Sims 3 related files from my laptop. It is only the Sims 4 game I want to play with right now. Plus I am hoping that before this year is over. That we will have either pets or weather in the game. I am hoping for both. But I don't think that is going to happen. I miss having dogs and cats in my Sims game. Making houses for the Sims games is really not that hard. I thought the same way. Back when I first gotten the Sims 2 base game back in 2004. But ever since I first try making a house for my Sims 2 game. It just came naturally to me. Ever since then I am almost always having an idea for a house to make in my game. Some of the ideas involved having one of my Sims going through a huge hedge maze. That I had made. In order for my Sims to get to their house. And I am pretty good at making hedge mazes on my Sims game lots. Been doing that ever since EA was still making Sims 2 related stuff. Though I still like to download other players lots. But I really prefer making my own houses, restaurants, and other buildings like them. Since I can make the rooms as big or as small as I want them to be.

RT: I so hate the thought of what it is going to be again in 12 days. Which is why I got to get some more iPad games to help take my mind off of it. Or another 3ds game. It is already bad enough that I started to have another vivid nightmare about Michael yesterday. Thankfully I was able to force myself to wake up from it. I was up the entire night because of it. I only have that ahole to blame for my constant insomnia and these vivid MJ related nightmares. I can only hope when that horrible June date does happen again. Something horrible would will happen to that ahole. Like hearing about his untimely death. I can only wish that will happen to him.

I hurt my back deadlifting! Thought I can move back to 495 again after a while of losing muscle etc.. got excited and F'd up

I hurt my back deadlifting! Thought I can move back to 495 again after a while of losing muscle etc.. got excited and F'd up

Ouch! That sounds painful not good ? take it easy mate

How is it going to be same old stuff. When it is going to have that amazing climbing wall. Which looks 10 times better than the one I have in my Sims 3 game. In fact after seeing the trailer for the fitness pack. I uninstall my Sims 3 game. Only my Sims 4 game I have install on my laptop now. Not only did I uninstall it. I also remove all Sims 3 related files from my laptop. It is only the Sims 4 game I want to play with right now. Plus I am hoping that before this year is over. That we will have either pets or weather in the game. I am hoping for both. But I don't think that is going to happen. I miss having dogs and cats in my Sims game. Making houses for the Sims games is really not that hard. I thought the same way. Back when I first gotten the Sims 2 base game back in 2004. But ever since I first try making a house for my Sims 2 game. It just came naturally to me. Ever since then I am almost always having an idea for a house to make in my game. Some of the ideas involved having one of my Sims going through a huge hedge maze. That I had made. In order for my Sims to get to their house. And I am pretty good at making hedge mazes on my Sims game lots. Been doing that ever since EA was still making Sims 2 related stuff. Though I still like to download other players lots. But I really prefer making my own houses, restaurants, and other buildings like them. Since I can make the rooms as big or as small as I want them to be.

RT: I so hate the thought of what it is going to be again in 12 days. Which is why I got to get some more iPad games to help take my mind off of it. Or another 3ds game. It is already bad enough that I started to have another vivid nightmare about Michael yesterday. Thankfully I was able to force myself to wake up from it. I was up the entire night because of it. I only have that ahole to blame for my constant insomnia and these vivid MJ related nightmares. I can only hope when that horrible June date does happen again. Something horrible would will happen to that ahole. Like hearing about his untimely death. I can only wish that will happen to him.

I wish i could have one mj dream but lately i rarely sleep at all anymore idk why......i miss having mj dreams :(

I wish i could have one mj dream but lately i rarely sleep at all anymore idk why......i miss having mj dreams :(

I also miss having the kind of MJ dreams I used to have when we still had him. And I used to always have the most amazing dreams ever about him. But now it is have been horrific vivid nightmares about him for me. And I am still haunted by the ones I had all through that first horrible summer into the Fall without him. And you know what really hurt the most for me. Was that yesterday I was watching this old game from the 1950s called What's My Line. When they went to commercial break. This guy mention both Michael's and the singer Prince's names. And he mention that what happen to Prince was what happen to Michael. You have no idea just how badly I wanted to jump in to that tv. And totally beat the living shit out of that guy. Because he knows damn fcking well that is not true. Prince wasn't k****d like Michael was. I really don't know what the commercial was about. I left the room as fast as I could after hearing that part. That just hurt so bad hearing that. It is no damn wonder why I am still suffering from horrible depression and anxiety attacks. Because seeing or reading that kind of stuff about Michael. Either on tv, the internet, or whatever is not letting me recover from what happen to him. And what is worst I have no control over it. Sometimes I still wish I went through with one of my 3 suicide attempts back then. That way I won't be still suffering from depression and anxiety attacks. As well as the constant insomnia and those horrific vivid nightmares. Every single time June comes I tend to become really addicted to the video and computer games. Especially when it comes to buying the ones I want off of my iPad. Because they are literally the only thing now to help me cope with what happen. Especially since my Bollywood doesn't seem to help me anymore. Not when they tend to make movies with MJ related scenes in them. I also hardly slept at all during this month alone. Mainly because of it being June. And every day it gets closer and closer to that horrible June date again. And because of it I tend not to be in a right kind of mind.

RT: I still so badly wish I could get my revenge on that nameless ahole. Because evil monsters like him needs to be dead. And forever burning in that Lake Of Fire. I am so thankful for the revenge scenes in the movie Anjaam. Pratighat Ki Jwala is definitely the most perfect revenge song ever made. And to see Shivani Chopra getting her revenge. As that song is playing. Just makes the song even more perfect.

Not really dont know if i wanna bang my head on the wall a thousand times or god knows what.....just over my insomiA

I so know what that is like. I hardly haven't slept for days now. I am lying on my bed right now. I mean I want to go to sleep. But then I don't want to have another one of my horrific vivid MJ nightmares. And I already had 2 of them in this month alone. And I never know when I am going to have another one. And plus knowing that this Sunday will be that horrible day again. So because of that I am going to spend another night up. Just the mere thought of having another one of my vivid MJ nightmares just upsets me enough as is. Thankfully I can spend this night up working on my Sims 4 restaurant. And do some more downloads for the game. And also make more wall and floor sets for the game.

RT: I seriously hope that something horrible happens to that evil nameless piece of shit this Sunday. Because he is the only reason why my life have been a living Hell ever since he did what he did to Michael. And I want nothing more for him to pay for it with his life.

Its not i have nightmares or aything but for some damn reason i cant sleep mum thought it may have been my doona cover so she changed it for me so hopefully that will help.

Rt: i cannot belive the way some moonwalkers are giving paris hell - MICHAEL WOULD BE DISGUSTED YA'LL!

Its not i have nightmares or aything but for some damn reason i cant sleep mum thought it may have been my doona cover so she changed it for me so hopefully that will help.

Rt: i cannot belive the way some moonwalkers are giving paris hell - MICHAEL WOULD BE DISGUSTED YA'LL!

Why are some MJ fans giving her hell? I don't go in to that section of this site. So I would not know. But what ever the reason as a MJ fan they should know better not treat one of Michael's kids so very badly. I am one MJ fan even though I really don't consider myself one much anymore.:( Will know better than to do something like that. It makes me wonder if they really are MJ fans. Because I can't believe that a true MJ fan would ever say anything bad about any of Michael's kids.

RT: I am so glad that I got that Fitness stuff pack yesterday. I am really loving that climbing wall. Definitely far better than the one I have for Sims 3. And the fan made one I had for Sims 2. Even though that was only made for the kids in my Sims 2 game. Now I get to finally remake the house that I was making in my Sims 4 game. Even though I am now in the process of making a restaurant in my Sims 4 game.

Some moonwalkers are saying she is lying bout being sexually assualted

Poor Paris. :no: I really wish everyone would leave her alone. Shes only a young girl she doesn't deserve to be picked apart and dissected by everyone like her dad. That is the last thing he ever wanted for his children and all the Moonwalkers who try to say she is lying for attention disgust me tbh, and I know it would disgust Michael.

It really hurts knowing that in 3 days it will be that horrible day again. It is 1:16 am here. And I am spending another sleepless night up because of it. Especially since last night I had another one of my MJ related nightmares. I think that was like the 3rd or 4th time this month. So I am definitely staying awake. Just so I don't end up having another one. I can only really hope and really wish that something horrible will happen to that evil ahole this Sunday. Because that evil bastard totally deserves it.

I think while she was suffering from that bad stage a few years ago

Even that is news to me. I guess because of my depression and the horrible anxiety attacks that I am still suffering from. If I so much to do something MJ related. It is all that I can do by even coming on to this site. That I decided not to have anything more to do with anyone from Michael's family. Which also includes his kids. Thinking that by doing that it will help with my depression and my anxiety attacks. But obviously that didn't help me any at all. Because I still have my depression and my horrible anxiety attacks. And my MJ fandom is still almost non existence.:(

RT: I hope I am not going to be at the dentist for very long today. Because all I want is to get back home to work on either my Sims 4 house. Or on my Sims 4 restaurant.

RT: I sure wish I had Michael to help make me feel better today. He always did back when we still had him. Now I have to rely on other things to help make me feel better. Like my Ancient Aliens episodes and my games. And that is not helping as much as he would had.:(

I broke my bedroom window and cannot close it at the moment. :( This weekend, my town is on fire and the noise level is crazy at 11:00 pm. I just listened to fireworks and there is an outdoor club nearby. Sweet dreams to myself LOL.

Sent from my phone

I broke my bedroom window and cannot close it at the moment. :( This weekend, my town is on fire and the noise level is crazy at 11:00 pm. I just listened to fireworks and there is an outdoor club nearby. Sweet dreams to myself LOL.

Sent from my phone

Your town in on fire??????? u ok?????????

8701girl;4197499 said:
Your town in on fire??????? u ok?????????

OMG, no, it´s just there is so much going on (concerts, huge art exhibition, opening of new train station, etc.) Sorry for chosing bad wording and thanks for your concern!!:)

I used earplugs and did manage to get some sleep lol

I know my anxiety is going to be quite bad. Especially seeing what day it is. But I have to force myself to listen to just 7 of Michael's songs today. Thankfully I am going to be listening to 7 Bollywood songs. In between each of the 7 MJ songs I will listen to today. That way my anxiety will not be as bad. And it is all because of that damn fcking ahole. Is why I suffer from horrible anxiety attacks if I so much to do something MJ related.:( Thank God that I have my video and computer games. As well as my Bollywood related stuff to help me get through today. Because I'm sure as hell going to be needing them. As I try very hard not to think about what day it is today.:( :boohoo

Back