The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

Reading MJ related Grammy tweets (ain't actually watching because I didn't feel like it) and you have people saying that Beyonce, Bruno Mars, and the Weeknd are all the new MJ or the closest thing.
Can't nobody decide on one person, and this gets done literally every awards season.:lol:

Dang, if Kanye west was right about people buying awards (which I could believe in some cases) then Rih and Bey should have brought some tonight.
Rih got nominated for 8 awards and ain't get shit.
Adele was deserving of her awards tho.

Edit:But In the end I don't really feel bad for Bey, and I'm not overly happy about Adele's win.
Both Adele and Bey are hyped AF by the media and have their asses kissed by the media on a regular.
So yeah, that was nice for Adele and she wasn't undeserving, but overall meh.:lol:

Last edited:

Yeah my throat has been aching for months now, sometimes i can't even breath properly -.-

Have you seen a doctor yet?
Saw a doctor bout it a few weeks ago she said it was because i have been having too much hot drinks loke coffee & tea.....but my parents say it cuz i have too much cold drinks......idk

Love takes a lot of inner strength, devotion, determination, and a will to put someone else's needs as a high level of importance... At the same cost - You can give so much love and if it is not felt.. It doesn't count for anything!

I don’t get these dumbasses on Instagram who photoshop the shit out of MJ and title the pic “omg he was so handsome”. Bruh, if you really thought that, you wouldn’t alter his looks for your liking. What the hell.

ONE QUESTION : WHERE THE HELL IS THE "GAMES and gizmsos " SECTION IN MJJC???????????!!!!!!!!!!! :BLINK:

ONE QUESTION : WHERE THE HELL IS THE "GAMES and gizmsos " SECTION IN MJJC???????????!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

That's what I like to know myself. Since that was one of the more safer sections to be in on this site. Because being in that main MJ section. Just tends to upset me so badly anymore. And I really hate that the MJ news is mixed in with MJ discussion. Since the MJ news section was one of the sections I always try to avoid when I do come on to this site. It doesn't really matter to me anymore. I just tend to come on to this site even less now. What is the point? When there really is nothing to look forward to as a MJ fan.:( :boohoo

I think I am going to spend the rest of the night up. Mostly playing my Zelda Breath Of The Wild game. Might as well. Since going to sleep anymore for me is only going end up causing me to have another vivid MJ nightmare. Something I have been suffering with ever since what happen to him. Having those nightmares is why I have insomnia now. Which is something I totally blame that nameless ahole for. And thanks to that ahole I have gotten used to my insomnia.

That's what I like to know myself. Since that was one of the more safer sections to be in on this site. Because being in that main MJ section. Just tends to upset me so badly anymore. And I really hate that the MJ news is mixed in with MJ discussion. Since the MJ news section was one of the sections I always try to avoid when I do come on to this site. It doesn't really matter to me anymore. I just tend to come on to this site even less now. What is the point? When there really is nothing to look forward to as a MJ fan.:( :boohoo

I think I am going to spend the rest of the night up. Mostly playing my Zelda Breath Of The Wild game. Might as well. Since going to sleep anymore for me is only going end up causing me to have another vivid MJ nightmare. Something I have been suffering with ever since what happen to him. Having those nightmares is why I have insomnia now. Which is something I totally blame that nameless ahole for. And thanks to that ahole I have gotten used to my insomnia.

That thread has gone and dissapeared into thin air!!! :scratchhead: that was one of the best threads in mjjc like ever . I have been playing my sims game tonight and it has been going well no frezze ups thank god :) and i have insomnia too which sucks

That thread has gone and dissapeared into thin air!!! :scratchhead: that was one of the best threads in mjjc like ever . I have been playing my sims game tonight and it has been going well no frezze ups thank god :) and i have insomnia too which sucks

That's good to hear about your sims game has not freeze up. It has been nearly a month since I last touch any of my Sims games. Only because I have just been so heavily addicted to my Zelda Breath Of The Wild game. I don't know if you are in to the Zelda games like I am. But once you start playing Zelda Breath Of The Wild. You can literally spend hours on end playing that game. Since unlike the other Zelda games. There is like a ton of stuff you can do in Breath Of The Wild. That I practically neglected my Sims 4 and Sims 3 games. Though I have been doing a ton of downloading a lot of new custom content for my Sims 4 game. Yesterday I did went back to my Sims 4 game. But only for a little bit just to see how that bowling sp that I had just bought. Was going to be like and I just totally love it. I knew there will be bowling in Sims 4. I mean there was bowling for both Sims 2 and Sims 3 so why not Sims 4 as well. Now if they would just come out with weather and pets. As well as a witches game pack. I know insomnia does suck. Thanks to that fcking ahole. I have since gotten so used to my insomnia now. At least I know what it was like for Michael. Before that fcking ahole did what he did to him. You have no idea just how badly I still would so love to see that ahole dead. Preferably by my own hands. I can very easily do to him to what he did to Michael. And I will enjoy every single second of what I so love to do to him. But since going back to my Christian religion I can't do that Unfortunately. He is the reason why my MJ fandom is on life support. He is the reason why I have insomnia now. He is the reason why I am suffering from deep depression. Which has cause me to become heavily addicted to video games. As my way to help me deal with my deep depression. And he is also the reason why I am still suffering from those horrific vivid MJ related nightmares. And what really angers me the most is that he is not on death row. Awaiting the same kind execution that he gave to Michael. Unlike most of the idiots in my country who is against the death penalty. I have always been for it. Why should I show any remorse or sympathy to the condemn. When they never once showed any to their victims. I am glad that the death penalty is still use in my country. Even though not every state has it. At least in my state it is still in use.

RT: I think I am going to have some lunch. Then I am going to go back to my Zelda Breath Of The Wild game. And then do some more Sims 4 custom content downloading. And then I am going back to Zelda again.

Last edited:

That's good to hear about your sims game has not freeze up. It has been nearly a month since I last touch any of my Sims games. Only because I have just been so heavily addicted to my Zelda Breath Of The Wild game. I don't know if you are in to the Zelda games like I am. But once you start playing Zelda Breath Of The Wild. You can literally spend hours on end playing that game. Since unlike the other Zelda games. There is like a ton of stuff you can do in Breath Of The Wild. That I practically neglected my Sims 4 and Sims 3 games. Though I have been doing a ton of downloading a lot of new custom content for my Sims 4 game. Yesterday I did went back to my Sims 4 game. But only for a little bit just to see how that bowling sp that I had just bought. Was going to be like and I just totally love it. I knew there will be bowling in Sims 4. I mean there was bowling for both Sims 2 and Sims 3 so why not Sims 4 as well. Now if they would just come out with weather and pets. As well as a witches game pack. I know insomnia does suck. Thanks to that fcking ahole. I have since gotten so used to my insomnia now. At least I know what it was like for Michael. Before that fcking ahole did what he did to him. You have no idea just how badly I still would so love to see that ahole dead. Preferably by my own hands. I can very easily do to him to what he did to Michael. And I will enjoy every single second of what I so love to do to him. But since going back to my Christian religion I can't do that Unfortunately. He is the reason why my MJ fandom is on life support. He is the reason why I have insomnia now. He is the reason why I am suffering from deep depression. Which has cause me to become heavily addicted to video games. As my way to help me deal with my deep depression. And he is also the reason why I am still suffering from those horrific vivid MJ related nightmares. And what really angers me the most is that he is not on death row. Awaiting the same kind execution that he gave to Michael. Unlike most of the idiots in my country who is against the death penalty. I have always been for it. Why should I show any remorse or sympathy to the condemn. When they never once showed any to their victims. I am glad that the death penalty is still use in my country. Even though not every state has it. At least in my state it is still in use.

RT: I think I am going to have some lunch. Then I am going to go back to my Zelda Breath Of The Wild game. And then do some more Sims 4 custom content downloading. And then I am going back to Zelda again.

I used to play zelda when i was little when it was on nintendo and it was fun :) but have never played it on computer. I have been listening to this song by the singer jojo and its called "save my soul" and even though it about her father's addicton to drugs alchol etc it all mj went through, just listen to the lyrics and u will know what i mean. Even though it is a heartbreaking song i have been listening to it non stop....... i feel sorta connected with mj 's spirit while listening to it :(

RT: This is so unfair

Went for lunch with a friend today and order a think crust pizza. 8 pieces and I ate them all. 0_0.

Gotta love pizza! Next time I just won't eat so much of it. :yes:

lol i always say that but then i end up eating the lot of it

I think for my lunch today I am going to have another slice of meatball pizza. And a little bit of the left over Chinese food from 2 days ago. I just got to have more of my shrimp rice noodles. I am so craving for that.

Hmmmmm meatball pzza .......yummy

RT: i wish things were so different

I hope this idea I have to make shipping container apartments in my Sims 3 game. Comes out as good as I am hoping it will. If I finish making them. I always get these new ideas for buildings in one of my Sims games. And I never follow through of finish making them. Because then I suddenly get a new idea for another building to make. It has been this way for me. Ever since I first started to playing Sims 2 back in 2004.

Back