The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

Shipping container apartmeants???

Yeah about 5 years ago. I had downloaded this wall and floor texture set of that looked like parts of a shipping container. You know the kind of containers you will see on freight or cargo ships. I got this set from Mod The Sims site. And I had save this set ever since. It is so much better to do shipping container homes and or apartments in Sims 3 than in Sims 4. With 3 I can make that set to whatever color and metal texture I want them to be. The one I have downloaded for 4 I am very limited to only the colors that simmer made that set in. And also I have about 3 external hard drives that has all sorts of Sims 3 related custom content stuff that I have save on them. In my downloads folder alone I have 9,124 items. Where in my mods package folder I just have 326 items. And I am still planning on downloading more stuff for my Sims 3 game. As much as I love Sims 4. And I really do love Sims 4. Sometimes I still wish EA would have ended the Sims series with 3. One thing that will always makes Sims 3 the best Sims game ever is that color wheel. And having a selection of patterns to use for whatever you want to use them for in your Sims 3 game. Where in 4 it is pretty much back to the way it used to be for Sims 2.

RT: I think it is time to go back to my Zelda Breath Of The Wild game for probably a good long while. That game is really just so very addictive to play. Even after beating the game.

I can't believe they literally drug that man down the isle of a plane.

I know that was horrible of what they did. After hearing that I am now very glad I don't go on commercial airlines at all. Then again I have never been on any kind of plane before.

RT: It is time for me to go look for more shrines I need to do in Zelda Breath Of The Wild. After doing 69 of them. I still have 51 more shrines to do yet. As well as have more fun at taking down those guardians. As scary as they are. Yet those things are just so much fun to kill. I just so love to kill those things. It just reminds me of how much I would so totally love to kill that nameless ahole. Who totally destroyed my life by doing what he did.

it's my birthday :D
Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful day!
5334c50c9c39bf466cc9565aaeb8163d.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G357FZ mit Tapatalk

I still cant belive that man shot mr goodwin live on facebook :(

But the weak ass punk was to sh*t scared of facing the police huh

I still cant belive that man shot mr goodwin live on facebook :(

But the weak ass punk was to sh*t scared of facing the police huh

I know that poor old guy who was just walking home from the grocery store. Who wasn't doing anything wrong at all. Well I hope that ahole who did that is enjoying his time in hell. I hope Satan is having his fun with that ahole.

RT: I think I am going to play my Zelda Breath O f the Wild game some more. Than I am going to try to get a little bit of sleep. Especially since I have not been feeling well all day today. I sure wish I had Michael to watch and listen to. Just to help make me feel better. He always did back when we still had him.:( :boohoo

Oh dont worry he is getting punished big time in hell

Oh dont worry he is getting punished big time in hell

Yeah I'm sure he is. I just wish Satan is also having fun with the nameless ahole. Who totally destroyed my life. When he did what he did to MJ. You have no idea just how badly I still want to see that ahole dead. Preferably by my own hands. I mean if the state couldn't give him the death penalty. Than I will gladly give him the kind of punishment. That the state had totally fail to give him. And I will enjoy every single second of it. The bible does say an eye for an eye. And that is what I believe in.

RT: I am still feeling sick from yesterday. I think I am going to avoid mostly anything sweet today. Even though I so badly want another one of my homemade brownies. Maybe sometime later today I think I might have one.

It makes me very sick, angry, and upset that Dr. Oz is going to be talking to that mother fcking ahole tomorrow. To talk about what he did to Michael. And I am not there with a loaded gun so I can kill him instantly. Or better yet have a large syringe filled with the same kind of poison he used on Michael. I want nothing more to see that evil monster dead. It is like what the one line in the revenge song Partighat Ki Jwala says: She isn’t afraid of law or accusations or of any end result. Which is true I really don't. That ahole totally destroyed my life when he did what he did to Michael. Even though I could not be there to take care of that ahole. At least I won't be watching the show tomorrow. Why the hell do I want to see the monster that totally destroyed my life? Or hear what ever lies that he might say.

So many people have high expectations of others, but little expectations of themselves.

What a crappy birthday i had today

I am sorry to hear that. For me the last time I had celebrated my birthday was my 29th birthday. This was back in early January of 2009. Not knowing that was going to be my final birthday I will ever have.:( :boohoo For me what is the point of celebrating my birthday. When I can no longer do the 3 things I was so accustom of doing on my birthday. Which was spending the day very happily wondering what Michael is doing on my birthday. Especially with his kids. As I also spend my birthday watching and listening to him on full blast. I mean that is the only way to watch and listen to Michael Jackson. Thanks to what that evil fcking ahole did. There is just no point of me celebrating another birthday ever again.:( Now when I see or hear other people celebrating their birthdays. It just really angers me to end. That they get to do something I can never do again. And it is all thanks to that evil fcking ahole.

RT: I am so glad to finally be getting myself back in to my Sims 4 game. After spending nearly 2 months being totally addicted to that Zelda Breath Of The Wild game. All I have to do is to finish making the final floor of my Sims 4 house. And I back to really playing the game.

Ive been downloading lots of mods n stuff for sims 4 which has been fun :)

Ive been downloading lots of mods n stuff for sims 4 which has been fun :)

That's very good. I am glad that your computer is allowing you to play your Sims 4 game. I am downloading more stuff for my Sims 4 game right now. I already have well over 11,500 cc in my mods folder. Before this day is over it is going to be over 12,000 cc. You will think that will be enough. But when I keep seeing all this amazing stuff being made for the game. You know like clothes, hair, shoes, and other stuff. Made by these other talented simmers. I have to keep on downloading more stuff for my game. I so wish I could be as talented as them. I would so love to make saris for the game. When I see those google images of all of those extremely gorgeous looking saris. I just so totally wish I could make them for Sims 4. The only things I can really make for Sims 4 is wall and floor coverings. I only make them for my game. Since I can't make them look as professional as those other simmers can make them. As well as houses. Though I only make houses for my game only.

RT: I think I am going to have some more of my mother's beef stew for my lunch. And make one of my ice tea slushies to go along with it.

One question do we like have to restart the game everytime we put new cc and mods in the game?

One question do we like have to restart the game everytime we put new cc and mods in the game?

Yeah I think so. Because that is what I do. As long as you save the game before you restart it after adding new cc.

RT: I think I might play with Sims 3 as well as Sims 4 today. Since I really need to take a good long break from playing my Zelda BOTW game. And I do have this idea for another house in my Sims 3 game.

Yeh but everytime i restart the game alot of the cc that i saved doesnt seem to be in the game :blink:

Yeh but everytime i restart the game alot of the cc that i saved doesnt seem to be in the game :blink:

Are you sure you are putting them in the mods folder? The tray folder is only for houses and other custom made lots. Maybe it might also be your settings in the game. Go in to the menu section. Click on game options then when that comes up click on other. Then check off Enabled custom content and mods. And also check off the script mods as well. Then go out of that save the game. And restart the game back up again. Then you should see your custom content. If not then I really don't know what else you can do. I mean that is what I did in Sims 4. And all of my custom content showed up with no prolems.

RT: I think I am going to take a shower. Then I am going back to my Zelda BOTW game. And then later tonight I am going to watch the Shahrukh Khan movie Raees. The dvd of that movie finally came in the mail today. I am so very thankful that I still have Shahrukh Khan to watch. Especially since I can no longer watch MJ.:( :boohoo

Are you sure you are putting them in the mods folder? The tray folder is only for houses and other custom made lots. Maybe it might also be your settings in the game. Go in to the menu section. Click on game options then when that comes up click on other. Then check off Enabled custom content and mods. And also check off the script mods as well. Then go out of that save the game. And restart the game back up again. Then you should see your custom content. If not then I really don't know what else you can do. I mean that is what I did in Sims 4. And all of my custom content showed up with no prolems.

RT: I think I am going to take a shower. Then I am going back to my Zelda BOTW game. And then later tonight I am going to watch the Shahrukh Khan movie Raees. The dvd of that movie finally came in the mail today. I am so very thankful that I still have Shahrukh Khan to watch. Especially since I can no longer watch MJ.:( :boohoo

I think maybe i put some of the cc in wrong folder ..??? idk

My best guy friends fiance is a freaking mess man!!!! I wish I could save him from this train wreck

Today was a very nice day.
I had some tacos and they tasted very good.

I also would love to have seen Michael do MC Hammer's 2 legit 2 quit choreo.
Michael would have slayed it.

Back