New message from Michael (Sept. 6th, 2008)

moonstreet

Guests
just found this on KOP BOARD

posted by TALITHA on saturday 6 september 10.34 am (gmt, London time)

Michael asked me to give you all this message. He specifically asked me to put it on the Internet so that everyone hears it – so that’s what I’m doing. He says, “I love you all from the bottom of my heart. You’re a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create. I feel your purity and innocence from all across the world. I feel your love and it inspires me to create music every day. You inspire me and I remember everything that you do. I love you all so much.”
XO From Talitha

Now before you lot rip this to shreds, This is 100% from Michael, I have known Talitha for many years and I know that that this is a genuine message from Michael. Any disrespect about Talitha will be reported to admin!

Last edited:
Re: New message from michael

Nice message :)

Now before you lot rip this to shreds, This is 100% from Michael, I have known Talitha for many years and I know that that this is a genuine message from Michael. Any disrespect about Talitha will be reported to admin!

However I don't think this was neccessary. How about giving people a chance to respond before you start threatening them? Also, I (and probably many other members) have good faith in the moderation staff to make sure attacks aren't tolerated on here, so how about leaving it to them when it comes to issuing threats? Just a thought

Well he's talking about music a lot. That's positive!

Very nice of him! :)

Nice message :)

However I don't think this was neccessary. How about giving people a chance to respond before you start threatening them? Also, I (and probably many other members) have good faith in the moderation staff to make sure attacks aren't tolerated on here, so how about leaving it to them when it comes to issuing threats? Just a thought
i agree and i think pple do have a 100 percent right to their own opinion as long as its not namecaling and openly disrespectfull to other MJJC boardmembers and nobody even has said antythin yet so come on lets be civil and friendyl

^ exactly it's stuff like this that makes some people on here feel like they're censored.

He is talking about music a lot lately :) I'm getting excited about future prospects.

Why would Michael give a message to Thalitha? In what capacity does she stand to Michael? Its our prerogative to scrutinize these kind of things and it shouldn't be viewed disrespect to anyone.

I don't doubt the authenticity of the message at all. However the actual message is dull as anything. I have read/heard the same few lines a MILLION times before. It's boring. Give us an update on your actual plans for the future rather than teasing with stuff like 'the best is yet to come' and 'i'm making musi every day'.

Why would Michael give a message to Thalitha? In what capacity does she stand to Michael? Its our prerogative to scrutinize these kind of things and it shouldn't be viewed disrespect to anyone.

Talitha is a fan who has been active in the fan community since History era. I have known her since 1999. She is not an active member of the forums but has travelled alot to see Michael over the years. Michael is very aware of the huge online fan community and also that only a a tiny amount of his fans actully have the opputunity to travel to see him. She must have met Michael recently and thats why Michael gave her this message to pass on to all of the online fans who he knows about but is not in a position to talk to.

well its a well known fact for yrs now that michael does visit mj boards and websites to see what his fans are up too so he can also mail a message or has one of his employees or fans do so
that would at least prevent these kind of discussions in which everyone has to wonder if something is true or not .

i dont know talitha so i m not speaking of her right now but it has happened way too many times over the yrs that pple we thought truthfull turned out to be everything but
-
lol a direct line to the man himself
would make things a lot easier for all of us

Give us an update on your actual plans for the future

Why should he? Why should he tell us before it happens? Just so we stop shaking in our boots? What sort of businessman does that? In this case you need to look at MJ less as your buddy and more as a superstar.

-

um thats what this is, but becuse she is just a fan and dosnt have an official title, and is not an active member on the forums, its met with disbelief!!

thank you for passing us the message :)

hah, i wonder how many fans would actually believe that a message comes from Michael if he directly wrote here on the forum :lol: :doh:

thanks to talitha for delivering this message to us

michael i love u with all my heart. :wub: thank YOU :heart:

well its a well known fact for yrs now that michael does visit mj boards and websites to see what his fans are up too so he can also mail a message or has one of his employees or fans do so
that would at least prevent these kind of discussions in which everyone has to wonder if something is true or not .

-

I'm inclined to disagree, I don't think Michael Jackson, or any of his employees for that matter, should be posting or getting active in any Fan forums. To me this idea often falls under the "He owes us loyal fans something" when the truth of the matter is we are here because we chose to be, so if we spend all our time on here waiting for new material or being entertained by gossip (most of it fan created) it is all our choice.
The only way I believe that MJ or his team should be involved with any forum, is by answering any serious questions that are posed by the site owners.

I think it's great of Michael to hand out little messages to random fans, it's something he's always done and must be a wonderful moment for that fan.

As for a direct line unless he opens a blog on michaeljackson.com or another official site, I think anything else would be "questioned" by a lot of fans. And MJ doesn't have to make anything easier for us ;)

It does look like a believable MJ message, and as for his plans, why would he let you know, too much? he keeps it quiet

Thank you moonstreet for passing on the message.
I know the message is similar to many of Michaels messages but for me its just good to know that he seems happy, he is making music and he is thinking of us all and knows that we stand by him.
Thank you Michael, talitha and moonstreet xx

:laugh: sounds exactly like Michael! very sweet!

somehow pretty similar to what he's always saying through the years.
:agree:
Not really a 'new' message though! :cheeky: but always nice to hear from him!!! :yes:

I'm inclined to disagree, I don't think Michael Jackson, or any of his employees for that matter, should be posting or getting active in any Fan forums. To me this idea often falls under the "He owes us loyal fans something" when the truth of the matter is we are here because we chose to be, so if we spend all our time on here waiting for new material or being entertained by gossip (most of it fan created) it is all our choice.
The only way I believe that MJ or his team should be involved with any forum, is by answering any serious questions that are posed by the site owners.

I think it's great of Michael to hand out little messages to random fans, it's something he's always done and must be a wonderful moment for that fan.

As for a direct line unless he opens a blog on michaeljackson.com or another official site, I think anything else would be "questioned" by a lot of fans. And MJ doesn't have to make anything easier for us ;)
youre missing the point i didnt mean that mj had to post on forums that would be totally crazy lol how would he have to check out the right one anywayz lol/ what i mean is it would be nice if sometimes they would send out some sort of message even if it would be just chitchat as we calll it in nl to say hi lol and it also would be very helpfull if there was again an responding contactadress like with bain and i dont mean he owes fans anything why would he he s given us enough fun and pleasure through all the yrs /anywayz knowing michael he will come up with something when least expected lol and i sure love that too

um thats what this is, but becuse she is just a fan and dosnt have an official title, and is not an active member on the forums, its met with disbelief!!

IF you read most of the responses it's not being met with disbelief, (please note most things without sources etc are always going to be scrutinized and questioned, that's just the way a lot of people work and they're allowed their opinions). :)

And I will thankyou not to be so aggressive towards the rest of the community, threats are not necessary, especially in the very first post (title post) of a thread.

As another member has already pointed out...

the moderation staff to make sure attacks aren't tolerated on here, so how about leaving it to them

I think it's great that MJ's dropping little messages to fans though it's great :)

amen........................we re just discussing on how it would be if..........and hey i think most fans would love to be a mesenger one day lol

Man, I wonder if it's just MJ fans that have this weird little idea of their guy giving them updates about the direction he's on and allowing us to "check in on him" now and then. It's so strange.

"We need to be in the know more often and his 'team' should do a better job keeping us informed!!"

youre missing the point i didnt mean that mj had to post on forums that would be totally crazy lol how would he have to check out the right one anywayz lol/ what i mean is it would be nice if sometimes they would send out some sort of message even if it would be just chitchat as we calll it in nl to say hi lol and it also would be very helpfull if there was again an responding contactadress like with bain and i dont mean he owes fans anything why would he he s given us enough fun and pleasure through all the yrs /anywayz knowing michael he will come up with something when least expected lol and i sure love that too

I don't think we should have access to a contact person. We all saw what happened with Bain, her contact details were circulated by fans and the priviledge was abused.

I think I'll just wait for the next MJJC exclusive instead :lol:

Meanwhile I'll enjoy these little messages he's sharing through fans :)

i love that thats why i sometimes post like this now we get a nice discussion with lots of reactions lol sorry guys hard to resist sometimes

Thanks for the message Talitha and thanks moonstreet for having found it.

There were and there will be times when Michael sent/will send official messages through his team but personally I find these messages directly delivered to the fans the most warm ones. Thank you Michael! And thanks to the fans who share these messages with the whole community. :flowers:

P/S: May we just comment the message and NOT the way Michael prefers to send some love to his fans, please? Thanks.

Talitha, isn't she also the one who passed on Michael's message in 2007?
Thanks Michael for this heartfelt message.
I love you the most. :wub:

Thanks Talitha and Moonstreet to pass on this message. once again thank you. :)

ummm I know exactly where Moonstreet is coming from, and why she felt the need to tell people to be respectful towards Talitha right from the getgo.

Because many times before, in similar situations, fans delivering such messages have been attacked, harrassed and even banned from boards (not this one) because they were not believed. And that is very hurtful for a fan to have to go through, especially when you've just spoken to Michael and you feel excited and love to share what he had to say with others. Several fans like Talitha have stopped posting on these boards altogether because they've been treated that way. So don't be all innocent and 'oh we'd never do that'... that's just hypocritical. I'm addressing this to the people posting on here in general, not to anyone in specific. Most of y'all are perfectly alright in this, but it only takes a few hurtful reactions to make someone feel bad. And that, I'm sure, is why Moonstreet said what she said.

I realize it sounds very defensive. But I also think that fans posting negative reactions don't realize how hurtful that can be. When you're in that extremely happy situation where Michael does talk to you, believe me, you don't really feel like dealing with that negativity. You just want to cherish that moment forever and as much and as long as you can. It's a very, very personal experience, so please just feel glad that it's posted on here at all.

I certainly am glad for it. Thank you for doing this for Talitha and for Michael, Moonstreet. :flowers:

I don't think we should have access to a contact person. We all saw what happened with Bain, her contact details were circulated by fans and the priviledge was abused.

I think I'll just wait for the next MJJC exclusive instead :lol:

Meanwhile I'll enjoy these little messages he's sharing through fans :)
I agree. I also think that Miss Bain was abused by many fans who felt thsat she was restricting thier access to MJ. Now we get what we deserve. We now have no formal contact.

Thanks for the news, moonstreet.

.... You’re a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create. I feel your purity and innocence from all across the world. I feel your love and it inspires me to create music every day. You inspire me and I remember everything that you do. I love you all so much.

.....for Aristotle
the "quintessential" is the substance of the stars !!!!

Thank you Michael!!!!!

Thanks for posting.:)

.... You’re a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create. I feel your purity and innocence from all across the world. I feel your love and it inspires me to create music every day. You inspire me and I remember everything that you do. I love you all so much.

.....for Aristotle
the "quintessential" is the substance of the stars !!!!

Thank you Michael!!!!!

Thanks for posting.:)
Michael loves his big words. Stand by with your dictionary when Michael speaks.:D

Back