New message from Michael (Sept. 6th, 2008)

Re: New message from michael

ummm I know exactly where Moonstreet is coming from, and why she felt the need to tell people to be respectful towards Talitha right from the getgo.

Because many times before, in similar situations, fans delivering such messages have been attacked, harrassed and even banned from boards (not this one) because they were not believed. And that is very hurtful for a fan to have to go through, especially when you've just spoken to Michael and you feel excited and love to share what he had to say with others. Several fans like Talitha have stopped posting on these boards altogether because they've been treated that way. So don't be all innocent and 'oh we'd never do that'... that's just hypocritical. I'm addressing this to the people posting on here in general, not to anyone in specific. Most of y'all are perfectly alright in this, but it only takes a few hurtful reactions to make someone feel bad. And that, I'm sure, is why Moonstreet said what she said.

I realize it sounds very defensive. But I also think that fans posting negative reactions don't realize how hurtful that can be. When you're in that extremely happy situation where Michael does talk to you, believe me, you don't really feel like dealing with that negativity. You just want to cherish that moment forever and as much and as long as you can. It's a very, very personal experience, so please just feel glad that it's posted on here at all.

I certainly am glad for it. Thank you for doing this for Talitha and for Michael, Moonstreet. :flowers:

thank you soo much for this, thats exactly why posted. and yes this is the same person who posted the message last year ans was called a liar and far worse on the forums.

Hi,

Yes thanks a lot Talitha for once again sharing some love from Michael, im sure you are the one that he actually shared his plans on releasing new material with, in that he said he was going to release singles but not an ALBUM because he did not believe in the life of them any more due to the internet, but was watching to see how the music buisness was changing and addressing his new plans to that.

So this is the second message from him.

I have to admit that Michael definetly does want to let us know he is working and is not being non productive, i think he is firing up the anticipation for the new material, the only thig i wish for was a little insight onto what he is actually working on, because i really dont just believe its music. His last message was he will do the best *creatively, musically and visually*!! that tells me he is doing lots of *projects* I really hope he is going to take HD and lossless sound to its best, im sure he break new ground with his new projects! Come on Michael give us some *Bluray* projects.

Terry

*beatlesboy2008*

Talitha is a fan from Ireland who i beleive is liveing in LA, i think she is studying out there.

Michael has fans especially fans from around Europe who he speaks to and passess messages onto.

She is one of them i beleive. To be honest i'm not into all the big fan scene or the hush hush wisper wisper goings on with fans anymore. Been there done that. When mike decides to do something i will be there
but he speaks with no action, so i wil just wait now.

But thanks Talitha and Moonstreet for the message

Yeah his messages are very vague, i personally think he is going into a different direction. Something he has never done before. He did say that he didn't want to do the same old tours anymore. So he could be
doing what he's always dreamed about doing film, music for films directing.

Thanks a lot for passing the message on to the rest of us, moonstreet. Send my thanks to Talitha as well. I joined here just several days ago and don't know how this type of message has been delivered, but I believe that's his real voice. Many artists do check out their online fan sites. Why can't Michael be one of 'em?

He's such a humble man:wub: I'd never be too tired to say this again and again;D As he gets older, he only gets golder and deeper. I believe he meant what he said through all these years whenever and wherever he gave his fans a shout-out like this. He makes you believe his sincerety and soulfulness everytime he shows appreciation. We love you Michael! We got you back 100% and more!

P.S. Sorry y'all I got to say this one more time! I wish I had become a fan earlier!!!

bleuets_et_coquelicots_2.jpg

If it really is Michael, then I don't know why he describes us as "innocent" and "pure"... I just don't get it to be honest

I know that bit made me laugh, he doesn't know us very well does he if he thinks his fans are innocent and pure. He obviously hasn't seen the fights and aggression between fans when he's around especially in London. Also the fan that smoke drink, haveing babys out of wedlock you can go on and on.

Bless him if he did say that, he is bloody nieve

^ to the poster above -- innocence and purity in terms of our admiration and love for him..our good wishes and interest in him is pure and innocent. I think that's what he means...not necessarily that *you* as a character is innocent and pure.

Thank you to Thalitha and moonstreet for passing this message onto us. I think the internet is a wonderful medium for artists to keep their fans upto date...im all for Michael using this for the very same purpose :)

thank you for share this message !
i love MJ !!!

I'm very happy to receive another message from MJ! Thank you, Thalita!
I read some testimony in MJHideout forum and Thalita is in Las Vegas following the steps of MJ.
I believe that Michael knows and / or join the forums dedicated for him, why not?
Have you ever thought of the possibility of MJ belong to this forum? Michael reads everything we have said it; he knows that we talk about him here,in MJHideout Forum and others,course!!!For this I think that MJ asked for Thalita to disseminate the message for all the forums and the internet. He not want to talk for all people of the world but ESPECIALLY for us!

And Michael:

If you're reading, YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION TOO! I love you, support you and believe in you!

Don't worry,baby!!! I'll always here! Go,Michael!!Do it!!I LOVE YOU!
:wub:

thank you for delivering the message to us Moon :flowers:

Thanks a lot for passing the message on to the rest of us, moonstreet. Send my thanks to Talitha as well. I joined here just several days ago and don't know how this type of message has been delivered, but I believe that's his real voice. Many artists do check out their online fan sites. Why can't Michael be one of 'em?

He's such a humble man:wub: I'd never be too tired to say this again and again;D As he gets older, he only gets golder and deeper. I believe he meant what he said through all these years whenever and wherever he gave his fans a shout-out like this. He makes you believe his sincerety and soulfulness everytime he shows appreciation. We love you Michael! We got you back 100% and more!

P.S. Sorry y'all I got to say this one more time! I wish I had become a fan earlier!!!

Hi!! You said it. He does get GOLDER doesn't he. He is someone we can all look up to. Handles himself with grace through all his troubles. I really really admire him more now than I ever did before...

^ to the poster above -- innocence and purity in terms of our admiration and love for him..our good wishes and interest in him is pure and innocent. I think that's what he means...not necessarily that *you* as a character is innocent and pure.

exactly. the majority of michael's fans are just the coolest people and yes they are pure and innocent when it comes to michael. we show our unconditional and true love for him in many different ways and our love and concern about him is pure and innocent meaning that we give without expecting/wanting/caring to get anything back. that is what true love is all about. to give and give and give and not expect anything back. michael has been manipulated and used in many sickening ways in the past by associates, employees, friends, etc etc and to actually have people like many of us who truly love and care about him is simply wonderful. he sees us as pure and innocent because we're not out there to use him for our own interest or to get sth from him. we're out there showing our love to him without having a personal gain. he has fans from all ages so u didnt really think that he would think of us as being pure and innocent as people, did u ? LOL u dont expect his adult and even his teen fans to be pure and not do adult stuff like everyone else. that is common sense. it didnt need any clearing up but whatever :flowers:

Hey,

As i said before i fully believe that Michael is aware we are very anxious for news, i believe also that the boxset will shed some news.

BLURAY is a new format like dvds but HIGH DEFINITION it displays a picture in its true highest form and can hold some 50 gig of information, at least. It also allows *lossloss* sound as was first produced in the recording studio. So in essence you would see and hear Michael like as if he was in your very own living room.

I have Mariah on Bluray and also Timberlake and you have to hear and see it to believe the quality its unreal!!

So yeah Mike would be an amzing Halloween present to get *ghosts* on Bluray!! PLEASE!!

Terry

Hey,

As i said before i fully believe that Michael is aware we are very anxious for news, i believe also that the boxset will shed some news.

BLURAY is a new format like dvds but HIGH DEFINITION it displays a picture in its true highest form and can hold some 50 gig of information, at least. It also allows *lossloss* sound as was first produced in the recording studio. So in essence you would see and hear Michael like as if he was in your very own living room.

I have Mariah on Bluray and also Timberlake and you have to hear and see it to believe the quality its unreal!!

So yeah Mike would be an amzing Halloween present to get *ghosts* on Bluray!! PLEASE!!

Terry
and what device does it take to play this forma tcan you play it in the pc too or does it take a special device and thnsk for explaining

Oh and just like to add as Michael i feel is still with Sony he could easily *tap* into the new technology, BLURAY is the new format and is available on players and also within Playstation 3.

Terry

just so that poster understands.

Sorry *back on topic*

Thank you Talithia and Moonstreet for delivering this message :)
You’re a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create.
I feel your purity and innocence from all across the world. I feel your love and
it inspires me to create music every day. You inspire me and I remember
everything that you do. I love you all so much

Thank you Michael for the lovely message. It warms my heart knowing
you are creating something beautiful for us and that you take your inspiration
from us making us a part of your Art. I also feel the energy of your love and it
inspires me every day to share the love :wub:

Why would Michael give a message to Thalitha? In what capacity does she stand to Michael? Its our prerogative to scrutinize these kind of things and it shouldn't be viewed disrespect to anyone.
Well, like Moonstreet says, she's a fan who travels to see Michael and has meet him several times... I met her too... why would she lean herself out of the window and publicly on the internet say that she got a message from Michael, when it's not true! You can rest assured that it is the truth!

Thanks for delivering the message... now if he'd only follow up his words with deeds!

exactly. the majority of michael's fans are just the coolest people and yes they are pure and innocent when it comes to michael. we show our unconditional and true love for him in many different ways and our love and concern about him is pure and innocent meaning that we give without expecting/wanting/caring to get anything back. that is what true love is all about. to give and give and give and not expect anything back. michael has been manipulated and used in many sickening ways in the past by associates, employees, friends, etc etc and to actually have people like many of us who truly love and care about him is simply wonderful. he sees us as pure and innocent because we're not out there to use him for our own interest or to get sth from him. we're out there showing our love to him without having a personal gain. he has fans from all ages so u didnt really think that he would think of us as being pure and innocent as people, did u ? LOL u dont expect his adult and even his teen fans to be pure and not do adult stuff like everyone else. that is common sense. it didnt need any clearing up but whatever :flowers:

Yeah when you put it like that it makes sense, we are there always through his bad times and good, we love him unconditionally, we don't expect anything in return.

Nicely put

Mj tribute, you require a Ps3 with bluray player built in, or you require a Sony or one of many firms now that make BLURAY players to see and hear this new media.

Also to display HIGH DEFINITION you require a high definition TV, as these are getting cheaper and cheaper i am sure the majority will be switching to high def very soon.

On a another subject, my Playstation 3 upgrades my Dvds to near Full High Definiction, however not as good as BLURAY! It gives you an idea how cool this will be when Michael brings products out in HIGH Def!

Hope that helps and answers your question.

Now defo back on topic*

T

Michael loves his big words. Stand by with your dictionary when Michael speaks.:D

Ditto!!! He loves "big words", INDEED! I think back to when I first heard the song, 'Euphoria'. I said to myself, Euphoria, what does that mean? And that's right! You guessed it! I pulled out a copy of my dictionary to look it up. Has anyone heard or remember that song? The first 4 lines begin like this:

E-U-P-H-O-R-I-A
That's the new word for today
E-U-P-H-O-R-I-A
It's very easy to say, etc...

just found this on KOP BOARD

posted by TALITHA on saturday 6 september 10.34 am (gmt, London time)

Michael asked me to give you all this message. He specifically asked me to put it on the Internet so that everyone hears it – so that’s what I’m doing. He says, “I love you all from the bottom of my heart. You’re a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create. I feel your purity and innocence from all across the world. I feel your love and it inspires me to create music every day. You inspire me and I remember everything that you do. I love you all so much.”
XO From Talitha

Now before you lot rip this to shreds, This is 100% from Michael, I have known Talitha for many years and I know that that this is a genuine message from Michael. Any disrespect about Talitha will be reported to admin!

Giggles...
Thank You Talithia & Moonstreet for posting this messege from Mr.Jackson...

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

I think MIchael should communicate more often and with fans with an official web site and in this way he can communicate with everybody at the same moment... I know, maybe I should not feel in this way.. but I feel VERY SAD when I heard that I can't communicate with him... I have so much love for him and I can't do anything because if you dont have MONEY... you can't reach Michael if are not a rich fan.

Is useless... I dont have hopes to embrace him and meet him personally.. are 18 years that I try but I can't......

Im so happy about this message to us.. he should do this more often...
I miss him very much.. and these message really make me feel more near to him...
Michael I hope you will really feel the BIG LOVE we feel for you , but we are FRUSTRATED because many of us cant really reach you or communicate with you as we really wants...
So... thanks for the message.... I hope you really can feel my love for you from a distance!! ;)

I'm glad the words "innocence and purity" is still in his vocabulary. That's all i got to say :wub:

Ah common, that u guys believe this just because someone said it's reliable...
this is just bull.... from a fan who wants attention

Back