November 12, 2008.... MJ leaves 2 notes for fans post #17, 3rd note in post #129

I guess no one can tell from wich hotel in LA they got the message from Mike????

He is having a good ole time with his messages! :lol:

I love seeing him like this!! It is so COOL! Mike is a fun person!

"Just wanted to say I love you and I miss you all, "really" can't wait to perform for you, you all hold a special place in my family's heart. Love, Michael Jackson."

"I truly love all of you. I am recording tonight, for all of you, you are my true inspiration forever. I am living for you, and the children. Be alive, be free, feel continuous subconsciousness, loving (or is it being?) God. I love you, Michael and Family."

"You make me soooooo happy. I can feel your energy in the walls. The sky's the limit. Higher consciousness, always working hard, as always music, films, performance. I love you, Michael Jackson."

Thanks for typing out the words, troubleman84. I can't tell if I copied the quotes in the right order of when they were written (dates). My computer is having trouble, troubleman84, showing the messages, probably something to do with my virtual memory being too low. Got to fix that sssh.:)

I was hoping that someone would have it written out and there it was...thanks again.:)

Now about the messages that My Luva wrote to the fans...Love the connectivity of his words and how he wants to express that everything is real and happening. I know that he feels rejuvenated in making the best effort to keep up rocking and rolling to his beat. Gotta love his beat and love him.:yes:

Hopefully, I'll be able to see the actual messages soon.

Re: November 12, 2008.... MJ leaves 2 notes for fans post #17

Hi everyone!

I think its really great that Michael thinks of us, his fans, enough to send us messages/notes. He truly does love and appreciates all of us.

Since we are sharing notes from MJ, I thought I'd show you all a note Michael sent out to me and 3 other fans in Vegas in mid October......just about a week or so before he left for LA. Michael had spoken to us for about 15 minutes. After he left, MJ had one of his security people send us the note, along with some pizza! Michael truly is one of the nicest people on earth........a true angel!

Anyway, here is the note he wrote. Enjoy!

Donna

MJNOTE.jpg

"Can't wait to perform for you all" :wild:
My heart stops right here! :woohoo:Of all the messages, this's one the most Michaelish

We are just NUTZ about YOU TOO Michael!! And I personally KNOW you have MORE WONDERFUL MUSIC up your sleeve....You may be 50, but YOU AINT DEAD!! LOL!! Take it from ANOTHER 50 year old....I may be 50 too, but I AINT DEAD YET EITHER!!

Nooooo, leave his spelling alone. It's too cute to be messed with, haha.

Like Victoria said, it just shows his ultra intelligence in other areas, so nah.

Hmmmmm.... Thinking about the way he wrote "Families hearts..."

He has the family he grew up in that Joseph and Katherine created, and he has the family that he created. :yes:

And this matters because? Ha ha ha.

See my earlier post about right-brain dominance, superior intelligence/creativity, and lousy spelling skills. Well?

Use the Matrix, look right through the rose, and you'll see the word "love."

See it yet? I DO!

:angel:

Vic

Who said it did matter?

BC-The%20Rock.jpg

What's sad is that the messages are fake. It seems when it gets quiet a few nutters get off on playing games on Mj and his true fans. The only message that is true is the one that has the quote, "the sky is the limit" BUT that one is a copy photo of the original that dates back to 1988, that's how he signed back in the day...and the quote is a title of the motivational book by Dr. Wayne Dyer....Also if you search you will find that these messages have already gone around the sites a couple times in the last couple of years.
Why do you say that? :no:

Frank Sinatra wasn't even on the list ???

And Mike should have been a lot higher than 25 !!!

So sweet notes from Mike!

Thanks for the news.

So Michael is REALLY going to make a comeback!?! I have all the time actually thought he just hangs in studios recording but isn't planning nothing really specific.. It's already SEVEN years since Invinicble, I just wonder how long it is still going to take.

guess no one can tell from wich hotel in LA they got the message from Mike????
the pictures of him leaving the hotel that were posted showed the name of it.

no cuz then the fans will be there
well thats a contridiction cause how do you think the notes ended up on the board lol no fans at the hotel no notes lol cant have it both ways lol

What a difference a day makes (and some computer files cleanups) I can thankfully see all of the messages brilliantly today.
They are beautifully extended from his heart and I love him more:wub: for sharing his thoughts with us.

Very nice! :D

Wow, thanks for posting the 3rd note. Love them all! I appreciate the way MJ communicates with his fans. Bless him..

Thank you to everyone who have posted the news articles. :flowers:
But most of all, Thank you Michael for the kind loving messages that you
have sent us, we love you more, we are also proud of you and everything that you have done for us. Keep it up. :D

I love you, my sweet angel always and forever. :kiss:

Thank you to everyone who have posted the news articles. :flowers:
But most of all, Thank you Michael for the kind loving messages that you
have sent us, we love you more, we are also proud of you and everything that you have done for us. Keep it up. :D

I love you, my sweet angel always and forever. :kiss:

i agree. thank you Michael, most of all

For someone as smart as a daggone whip, the mind of a genius ,
he surely dont spell all that great ! :lol: Maybe thats the way it goes with gifted people.
Love it!

Re: November 12, 2008.... MJ leaves 2 notes for fans post #17

YEP! "I cant wait to perform for you all" is exactly what it says! He has told us numerous times here in Vegas that he is currently planning a tour!!!!!

holy...WAHH? OMG! i litterally kinda...fell to the floor reading that! I hope it ends up being true. its 3:00 in the morning...and i aint that tired anymore :p thanks for letting us know!

may I ask Donna if you could share some of your conversations with Mike? I understand if you want to keep them private..but im oh so curious ;)

Michael is so good to us its incredible ^_^ i feel :heart:ed!

Back