November 12, 2008.... MJ leaves 2 notes for fans post #17, 3rd note in post #129

awww that last message got me beaming...thanks so much for sharing that with us Donna. I have to admit I am envious of you guys !!! it must have been a wonderful experience as always to meet Michael however briefly...I'm sure you all had a great time and a mini pizza party at the end! :) :lol:

Re: November 12, 2008.... MJ leaves 2 notes for fans post #17

After he left, MJ had one of his security people send us the note, along with some pizza! Michael truly is one of the nicest people on earth........a true angel!

Awww theres no one more caring and loving than him! :wub:

Thanks for sharing this note, Donna! :flowers:

Oooo BURN!!! :rofl: [size=-2]Psst.. PM Shann, and she if she'll consider, haha.[/size]

Just to make it clear... If any of us get a note from MJ.. Please share with us.. lol!!!

I mean IDK how someone can get a note in the middle of October and not go crazy to the point you GOTTA post it.. lol!! That note was another AWSOME one.. thanks..

If you see him again.. Fill us in.. ha ha!!

thanks!

Just to make it clear... If any of us get a note from MJ.. Please share with us.. lol!!!
Well you don't have to worry about me, because if I ever get a note from MJ, I will probably STAPLE it to my forehead and everybody will know about it. LOL!

Awwww he's a sweatheart :girl_in_love:

Thank you so so much VegasMJFan, sharing that note made me smile again :giggle:

BTW: Also Thannks for the translations of Michael's messages :D

:give_flowers:

haha! vic ithink it just means the man is rushing...remember when he mispelled blanket? or india? lawd hammmercy this man

Some words are obviously mispelled from rushing, others seem just like words he doesn't know how to spell. It doesn't mean he's stupid at all. He's obviously not. Only a stupid person would think he was, haha. I think it's totally cute.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

Reactions: Dri
Some words are obviously mispelled from rushing, others seem just like words he doesn't know how to spell. It doesn't mean he's stupid at all. He's obviously not. Only a stupid person would think he was, haha. I think it's totally cute.

Dyslexia runs in my family (not to say that Michael's dyslexic) and those afflicted are highly intelligent, AND can't spell. Has nothing to do with intelligence. Still, little pocket dictionary might come in handy for those spontaneous moments, especially since those notes (including those that deface hotel property such as pillowcases LOL) tend to wind up on the INTERNET??????? :wild:

Vic

YES _THANK YOU_ This was a note to ALL of us _ He said ALL of you
Im glad you finally decided to share it with ALL of us _ as it should be
Again Thank you :wub:

MJNOTE.jpg

Let me see if I could correct the misspellings:

"Just wanted to say I love you and I miss you all, "really" can't wait to perform for you, you all hold a special place in my family's heart. Love, Michael Jackson."

:p

MJNOTE.jpg

Let me see if I could correct the misspellings:

"Just wanted to say I love you and I miss you all, "really" can't wait to perform for you, you all hold a special place in my family's heart. Love, Michael Jackson."

:p

Your work is not done. Correct punctuation, please. HInt -- semi-colons are used to link/separate complete sentences. Get back to work. (Oh, and "separate" is not spelled "seperate." Just for future reference, if necessary. . . . . )

I apologize for this post .. . . . . .

:D

Vic

Your work is not done. Correct punctuation, please. HInt -- semi-colons are used to link/separate complete sentences. Get back to work. (Oh, and "separate" is not spelled "seperate." Just for future reference, if necessary. . . . . )

I apologize for this post .. . . . . .

:D

Vic

LOL! I only corrected one. I didn't think of going through anything else...but if you insist... :tease: :D

111108.jpg

"You make me soooooo happy. I can feel your energy in the walls. The sky's the limit. Higher consciousness, always working hard, as always music, films, performance. I love you, Michael Jackson."

I couldn't make out what was beneath the rose, lol.

Last edited:
img1417yj6.jpg

"I truly love all of you. I am recording tonight, for all of you, you are my true inspiration forever. I am living for you, and the children. Be alive, be free, feel continuous subconsciousness, loving (or is it being?) God. I love you, Michael and Family."

111108.jpg

"You make me soooooo happy. I can feel your energy in the walls. The sky's the limit. Higher consciousness, always working hard, so always music, films, performances. I love you, Michael Jackson."

I couldn't make out what was beneath the rose, lol.

Uhm, it's "as always, music, films, performance."

And under the rose? It says "love."

Vic

OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy to hear from him...so sweet of him to write those notes and let the fans that hes always thinking of us:)
michael truly is one of the sweetest people on earth. I love him!!!:wub:

AS... ah, got ya... his words were bunched up. :doh: :lol:

And this matters because? Ha ha ha.

See my earlier post about right-brain dominance, superior intelligence/creativity, and lousy spelling skills. Well?

Use the Matrix, look right through the rose, and you'll see the word "love."

See it yet? I DO!

:angel:

Vic

I love you michael ,and I ' Appreciate' your personally written letters It was so thoughtful of you to take the time out of your busy schedule for us and send words of uplift and love...
I will hold each Beautiful letter In my heart 'smile', may God continuely Bless you and family ...
I for one feel Blessed having 'you all !

Back